It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks to everyone who responded to my "I am stupid" post re: batch processing.

Kind of creepy for me. My credit card has been acting wonky with no real good reason.

I keep it in an RFID-proof wallet inside an RFID-proof sleeve and never let magnets anywhere near it.

Anyone else having problems? Maybe I need a new card for whatever reasons.

Doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'm safer for now, in the UK, as we get the pain after US?

I'm stocked up on food, candles, lighters, equivalent of a grand in dollars cash, a full tank of petrol and 2 weeks worth of cigarettes. Need to charge up my jump starter to full as it runs USB devices too.

Oh, and I've backed up to some USB devices and secured them in faraday bags!

Only concern is that there are rumours we will get power cuts in UK!

My God, you've forgotten something important.

BEER. šŸ˜

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That makes sense to me, because the "death curve" from Covid-19 will not get us to 100,000 in the next 2 to 3 weeks. There's something ELSE coming.

I very much agree. Those numbers are absurd. Remember, they're using modeling.

I think their input must be whacked. If it isn't, there's definitely something else happening.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep. Weā€™re up to a whopping 4 total deaths from the Chinese virus in my state of 10.3 million people.

Meanwhile, over 80,000 people in the USA have died from flu/pneumonia in just the 19-20 flu season. 80,000!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Thanks to everyone who responded to my "I am stupid" post re: batch processing.

Nothing stupid about it. That kind of data processing is the realm of bigger machines, not usually something one would do at home on a PC.

Batch jobs are useful to keep a machine busy after other activity (like users running programs) have died down in the wee hours of the night.

Cheers
edit on 1-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Trump could be right or wrong about Franklin. Only god knows what's in a man's heart - isn't that what the bible teaches?

Anyway, I wouldn't put too much stock into a) Michael Whalen's claim regarding Voodoo Doughnuts; or, b) what you've read about Billy Graham's alleged ties to Freemasonry - unless you have evidence for a and b?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Special for Cranky, as Cranky enjoys pointing out how utterly absurd the disinfotainment machine has become.

So I just saw an ad on YouTube. For Dolly Parton to read me a bedtime story.

😂

Cheers

LOL.... DOITCAVV!

Dolly quote. Paraphrase a bit, "It takes a lot of work and money to look this trashy." Fully applies to Pelosi and many others, difference: one intentional the others = collateral damage.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
www.law360.com...

Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attackā€¦ā€¦.
Logical thinking.
Q

"Judge Walton wrote in a minute order that he cannot conduct an in camera review of the report until the federal courthouse resumes its normal operations on April 20, 2020, unless the court's normal operations are further suspended due to the pandemic.

The judge cited a March 16 standing order Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell issued, putting off all federal civil and criminal jury trials in D.C. federal courts. This is part of a nationwide effort by federal courthouses that are enacting restrictive measures to curtail public gatherings to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.

The judge will examine the report and determine whether the redactions were made appropriately, and indicate what information should be made public in response to the FOIA suits' demand for access.

In a March 5 ruling, Judge Walton rejected the U.S. Department of Justice's summary judgment bid to block the release of any unredacted information from the report, which Mueller completed and sent to the agency last spring following the conclusion of his wide-ranging Russia probe."

DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec pushed back on the judge's assertions the next day, asserting that Barr played no role in the department's process of deciding what to redact in the Mueller report. The decision was made by DOJ attorneys. who consulted with senior members of Mueller's team, prosecutors in U.S. attorneys' offices and members of the intelligence community, Kupec said in a statement."

These DOJ attorneys wouldn't happen to be the same ones who quit in protest over the AG overruling their ridiculous sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, would they? I bet they are.

epic.org...

"The Department of Justice today submitted the complete Mueller Report to federal Judge Reggie B. Walton for review. The judge will now determine whether the federal agency properly withheld information EPIC sought in the open government case EPIC v. Department of Justice. The judge's review of the Mueller Report marks one of the most significant "in camera" reviews in the history of the Freedom of Information Act."

Or, to put it in another way, how do you make information that was redacted by Mueller and others who have links to the Democrat party and the deep state, public knowledge?

"Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attackā€¦ā€¦"

OO, things that fell off the earth. All things spygate, all things Mueller, all things FISA, all things Iran/Ukraine and Joe Biden's entire campaign.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yep. Weā€™re up to a whopping 4 total deaths from the Chinese virus in my state of 10.3 million people.

Meanwhile, over 80,000 people in the USA have died from flu/pneumonia in just the 19-20 flu season. 80,000!!!!!

Right now, to me, it seems like this lockdown was a mistake; like we've destroyed our economy for nothing.

I'm hoping like hell we recover.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks for the reply, Mason.

Yeah, I don't know if I agree with all of the "end times" stuff either. I think it may be more like Dashen suggested yesterday and we are simply due to see a new kingdom arise. One that is infallible.

At any rate, within the Pistis Sophia was a bit that reminded me of something you said not too long ago when you were waxing about the significance of The Fool within the Tarot. He isn't first or last. Instead, he is "magical" and he ties everything together. Jesus says that when he returned he was learned in the ways of the First Mystery. Which is also the Last Mystery.

Also, he repeatedly refers to it as the "fourth and twentieth" mystery. 4-20. Where have we heard that before? Lol

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There are a lot of RED drops from December 4-5 2017.

Bigger Pic files.abovetopsecret.com...

This set seems to fully connect to where we are now, with RED/RED in the cross shape acting like the period. (I swear this drop was later then dec).

Red Cross Red Red = Boat
Where is the Red Cross = NY Pier near CF & Roths (dec 4th drop #flyrothsfly)
HAITI (boat was in Haiti previously)
Disease created by families... (dec 4th drop)

Much more...

I'd say we are fully mirroring part or all of Dec. 4th and 5th 2017 drops.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Illinois just sent out a text to all cellphones using the louder-than-loud EMS system. Same as yesterday. Desperate need for Medical workers.

No new Illinois Covid-19 cases since Sunday. Fewer than 100 deaths since mid February.

But the state's Unemployment claim system crashed hard last Thursday...and is still in critical condition. Maybe an SMS Emergency call for I.T. workers would be smarter.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I am confident that we will recover greatly. The time in this country after this think is licked, and we can all go back to normal, is going to be glorious. Everyone is going to be so happy just to be out. Itā€™s going to be one of the greatest revivals in American history. Mark this post and see in about 6 months!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Right now, to me, it seems like this lockdown was a mistake; like we've destroyed our economy for nothing.

I'm hoping like hell we recover.

Just gonna leave this here...

Perhaps the saddest part is that in hindsight there will still be many that had no clue they were manipulated. They learned nothing from TPTB subverting the seasonal flu into a political and economic weapon. They'll thank their lucky stars they still have 80 rolls of toilet paper in their closet as they throw out tons of expired yogurt.

......and they will allow it to happen again in another form.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
FoxNews Headlines this Fall: "President Trump orchestrates two economic recovery miracles in his first term!" and "Re-elected in a Landslide!"

CNN Headlines: "Trump brings back the risk of double-digit inflation!" and "Russia helped Trump's Re-election, our sources say."

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, post 258
Where is the red cross?
Runs deep.
Children

Referencing tunnels?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Excellent post. Shows how Americans are being duped. No wonder Pelosi wants more money for abortions. Lots of unwanted babies being made during the stay-at-home orders. More $$$ and Adren for dims.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

That makes sense to me, because the "death curve" from Covid-19 will not get us to 100,000 in the next 2 to 3 weeks. There's something ELSE coming.

I very much agree. Those numbers are absurd. Remember, they're using modeling.

I think their input must be whacked. If it isn't, there's definitely something else happening.

Climatologists of the Greta clan are now doing the projection numbers. The numbers game has become rather complex to understand based on all the COVID noise. I think Trump is sticking with Kabbalah projections. Maybe one day we'll all learn the truth like we did with the Vegas shooting.

/sarc off

Any projected numbers for a "death goal" should be ignored. Too much negativity and nobody really knows imo.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Stanley

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join