It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
POTUS kicks Acosta’s teeth in daily. CNN keeps sending him back for more, lol.

Acosta likes the attention. Obviously CNN does too, because they don't attempt to reel him in. Annoying President Trump fires up Democrats, even though their number is diminishing. They'd like for Acosta to replace Biden.

His name is Acost(a) - to speak aggressively or insistently. It is in the name.

They've all been reduced to name calling. That's it. Pretty amazing.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

My airline friend got an offer of 50% pay for either 1, 3, 6 or 12 months if he stays home. I guess the dilemma is that he has to decide the interval now.
edit on 30-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: clearification

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder if it's an original image.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
LEAKED AUDIO: Kennedy Center President Deployed Lobbyist to Secure $25 Million in Coronavirus Stimulus, But Not a Cent for Workers

LEAKED AUDIO: Kennedy Center President Deployed Lobbyist to Secure $25 Million in Coronavirus Stimulus, But Not a Cent for Workers Avatar by Cassandra Fairbanks March 30, 2020 308 Comments 7.3KShare Tweet Email The Gateway Pundit has received audio of a video conference call between Kennedy Center President Deborah Rutter, members of their human resources department, and 200 of their employees. The audio was first obtained by Jack Posobiec of One America News. As the Gateway Pundit previously reported, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts infamously received a controversial $25 million from Democrats in the coronavirus relief package — and just hours later they told their performers and employees that they will not be getting paychecks. During the leaked conference call, which took place on March 26, Rutter repeatedly makes excuses for why they are laying off their employees despite knowing that they will be receiving $25 million in the stimulus package. She says that the Kennedy Center has been barely keeping their heads afloat for years and that being closed, without the money from the government, would have meant they would run out of cash on May 15.

The numbers make no sense. Frankly they need to shut down until they can prove they can operate. Nearly 200 shows a month, operating expenses of 6 mil and they're bust. Non Profit = hemorrhage money, beg for more, rinse and repeat.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I wonder if it's an original image.

Don't know, but he can - and should, pop in to let us know. Even better, give us a hint at whose getting the shaft.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Say what??!!!!

Unbelievable

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Remember the billionaire Canadian Pharma couple who were murdered?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Cheers for that Epi-pen Mylan info steaming!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Says the fear pandering deep state mongrel swamp creature from hell...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

New York (20m) has 6% of the US population but 42% of the deaths. 

I'm not sure that that part is difficult to explain. Large international city, people packed together like sardines, heavy traffic on crowded mass transit aluminium cans.

The fact it's been in the wild since November, and we're just now getting testing rolling means I don't believe the numbers. They didn't even acknowledge a new strain existed until January. That's over a month, at least, that it spread.

And we're building all our worst-case models using data started with the first "confirmed" infections. Of course numbers are climbing, but they've been climbing for a lot longer than we've acknowledged. Who knows how many were/have been infected prior to January 27th? How many people early were turned away from testing by policies that only tested you if you had direct contact with Wuhan or someone known to have tested positive? Celebrities coming up positive disproportionately only shows how widespread it is -- most people just can't get a test.

It's real. It's still bad. Going to get worse, but the absolute fear-mongering and hysteria is mind -boggling. People are absolutely being outright manipulated. By the media and the government. I don't trust anything about the fear campaign or rush to infringe civil liberties.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Anybody post this yet? Papers in order? Same jails with five confirmed cases? The same jails you are letting people go early from? Country has gone insane. And people are cheering it!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If someone fatally gets hit by a car and tests positive for CV, what's the cause of death...?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
derp
edit on 31-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: double dose

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
8a reply to: NoConspiracy
Re Tracking with Phones:
Couldn't you just turn off your phone? Go all Caveman.

There's always ways to beat such surveillance, ask Hong Kong.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If someone fatally gets hit by a car and tests positive for CV, what's the cause of death...?

If death occurred in Democrat controlled county auto-defaults to CV.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200331001D - CHESS MOVES linked posts for P = C in Q998:
Part 1 (of 3? 58 posts to detail!)

Q248 #FLYROTHSFLY#

Q250 Date Peter/Comey cleared Weiner emails? Date wife was promoted? Do you believe in coincidences?

Q252 Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank. Future topic. Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb). Think AIDS. Future topic. Relevant. #FLYROTHSFLY#

Q280 Watch the news. Leakers exposed. These people are stupid.

Q663 Klaus Eberwein Haiti Whistle-blower Suicided

Q967 What does the house cleaning represent? We always knew. Final stage. What does NK represent? Threat. Safeguard. Insurance. POOF! KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY]. Many will be buried before exposed [them/self]. FF / DISTRACTIONS.

Q974 We are being attacked on all devices used to talk. /GA/ is terminated. /Locked/ - no further posts on /GA/ - /KILL/ Source is abroad. NOT domestic.

Q979 replying to "/GA/ is dead. Check line 119 $4$#$*( New Board being routed. Thank you! Patriot": Q

Q985 Hillary & Beverley Eckert Death, HRC 2.12.09: The timestamp is key.

Q986 Sessions & U.S. Attorney John Huber: Why was this made public? John Huber appointed by? Removed by? Reappointed by? Why the reboot? Think logically. History books.

Q987 Sessions Recused from Russia Probe: What is Sessions SPECIFICALLY recused from? Watch the EO’s.

Q995 MOAB Marker: Future proves past. Several today. [1 day] RR. Military. Border. Keep watching the news. [A]pril. MOAB.

Q996 Coincidence another MSM narrative change upon release of damaging news? People are waking up. Trace the background of the shooter. Focus on Father. 20 years.

Q997 [Pope] will be having a terrible May. Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT> Dark to LIGHT. TRUTH.

Q998 The "Chair" serves the Master. Who is the Master? P = C.

Q999 Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island? Problem. Phones were allowed in. These people are stupid.

Q1000 'H'

Q1001 Epstein island pic: Where do roads lead? Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west. Sacrifice. Collect. [Classified]-1 [Classified]-2 Tunnels. Table 29. D-Room H D-Room R D-Room C Pure EVIL. 'Conspiracy'

Q1002 Vatican Snake Hall pic: Symbolism will be their downfall. MONEY. POWER. INFLUENCE. The BITE that has no CURE - NSA.

Q1003 SEC TEST

Q1004 SEC TEST BRAVO B ACTIVATE D-PRIV

Q1005 We are under attack. www.youtube.com... WAR. NO DEALS.

Q1006 UK. ROGUE_FAILURE. POTUS DECLINE> PREPARED AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUNT YOUR BEATS.

Q1007 Bunker. Forest. Blue. + ++ +++ APRIL SHOWERS.

Q1010 MONEY. POWER. CONTROL. People are simply in the way. SLAVES. SHEEP. PAWNS. MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION. GUN CONTROL. WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL]. ELECTION RIGGING. CONTROL. YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER. PHARMA [CLAS-D] WATER AIR CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START]. VACCINES [NOT ALL]. TOBACCO. OPIOIDS. ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY]. THE FED. ROTHSCHILD. 'CONSPIRACY' 'CONSPIRACY' 'CONSPIRACY' UK/GER [5 days]. Choice is yours. REVELATIONS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Q1011 NK DEFUSE. RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES. RUSSIA NEW THREAT. COINCIDENCE? THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE. ARE YOU AWAKE?

Q1012 "Our thoughts and prayers are with the four U.S. Marines from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing who lost their lives in yesterday’s Southern California helicopter crash. We pray for their families, and our great @USMC" Their sacrifice will never be forgotten.

Q1029 Thank you for your prayers. Forced reaction. One of many vehicles. Intercepts. Night [2] Birds. Fast movers. Force projection. April Showers.

Q1031 Null reply CONFIRMATION of "We are under attack" - Q, 4/3 "WAR" - Q, 4/3

Q1033 China Space Station: What fell from space recently? Accident or retaliation?

Q1037 BOOMs en route. Blind. 5:5 GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP

Q1040 Would you believe they called the WH for comment prior to publishing?

Q1043 Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire. One of many. Net shut down.

Q1068 Even More Military Aircraft Crashes: Coincidence? Statistically impossible? Pray. Day [1]

Q1072 Border states are VERY key. Bigger than you can imagine. The pipeline. Not R vs D. CA is special. Public will learn.

Q1080 Syria Chemical Weapon Attack on Children: They are trying to start a war. Deflection.
Public interest shift. Pullout announcement. Chem attack. Coincidence? These people are sick.

Q1085 www.wsj.com... After all these years……. No MSM positive media blast? Think. Now Syria? Iran? Russia flex through missile tech? We started asking “coincidence?” long ago for a specific reason. Those awake can finally SEE for themselves. Conspiracy? Have faith. Trust the plan.

... continued in part 2!

edit on 31-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Donate blood.
Boats aren't used for treating Corona patients.
We are the cure.
These people are sick.

POTUS - Convalescent Plasma Treatment
(starts at 4:05 - 5:00)

FDA allowing the use of a blood related theraphy called Convalescent Plasma Treatment for seriously ill patients.
Involves taking blood plasma from recovered patients that are strong and rich in anti-bodies...
and transfusing it into "six" patients...to boost the immune system of sick patients. Let see what happens.. We are having some early results that are good.

Six = sign of cabal
Critically sick (non CV) = people sick from tainted adrenochrome.
So many celebrities coming out with CV.
This treatment uses cure patients to help critically ill patients.
Strange Celebrity quarantine videos - "Speak to us Tom" "Where are you Tom"
Past celebrity suicides by red scarfs (a warning to stay in line; don't flip)

Drug addicts going through withdrawal are unpredictable.
Would people at the top (in the shadows) cut their losses to eliminate this potential threat?

Boats are a way for Patriots to safely extract and treat these sick.
Part of the deal is those saved would become witness / offer evidence to the public.
Those that flip are eventually heading to GITMO (pen = penitentiary)

Those that are sick and reject the deal face certain death / suicide weekend.
Keeping people home keep kids off the street (addicts / supplies gone / withdrawal)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Remember that video Q posted (Q3552) of Red Cross caches of USD Cash in some bunker? Wonder where it all went.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thanks for taking time to fill us in on your experiences in FL.

I have a bud in Ocala at his dad's house that was left him and he is saying that now they stop you when you enter FL on th interstate. He was saying they are looking for NY plates too. He is worried AL won't let him back in with the FL plates on his car. He was thinking about renting one to go back to N. AL where his home is.

I hope you don't get harassed and your point of view is reality and they are not being NAZI's to the Yanks.

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: Justoneman

Hey J1M and rest of my favorite Q folks. Just a personal note, and addition to your post. I’m from Connecticut and had a flight booked for Florida a few weeks ago. Last week everyone was telling me I would be quarantined and not allowed to leave the state and faced a mandatory quarantine if I tried, but I figured to hell with it, plus I was curious how everything would go down.
Q told us not to panic, so I took the advice. I flew out of New York Saturday early morning....it was insane how quiet and how few passengers were in the airport. Everyone with face masks and purell. I had a layover in Atlanta and flew in to Florida right after that and no one so much as glanced my way, despite my flight origin in NY and my CT license- boarded and landed without question. Ive only been in Florida a few days now, but I’ve seen no one pulled over checking papers, etc. Further evidence of mass hysteria and media hype. Just thought I’d share a more refreshing and reassuring note for those worried about interstate travel. My Daughter is still in CT, so I worry about her but we continue to update each other and now I’m the beacon of hope for scared family and friends versus my normal self trying to get peoples attention to seriousness of issues. Now, back to lurk mode while I work on my tan

edit on 31-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join