It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Overall, at this point, I have not been very impressed with the DOJ and Barr.
I like what Barr says but I need to see action, John Durham's investigation has been dragged out, past legal statutes. Charges against Flynn should have already been dropped, tainted jury pool against Stone, etc..
We'll see. Based on past results nothing will come of this, the statute of limitations may even run out.

I am willing to give them until Trump's second term to pass final judgement, but I don't like it.

originally posted by: carewemust
Justice department is going after Senators for insider trading. Sold off stock after coronavirus briefings.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 30-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hey J1M and rest of my favorite Q folks. Just a personal note, and addition to your post. I’m from Connecticut and had a flight booked for Florida a few weeks ago. Last week everyone was telling me I would be quarantined and not allowed to leave the state and faced a mandatory quarantine if I tried, but I figured to hell with it, plus I was curious how everything would go down.
Q told us not to panic, so I took the advice. I flew out of New York Saturday early morning....it was insane how quiet and how few passengers were in the airport. Everyone with face masks and purell. I had a layover in Atlanta and flew in to Florida right after that and no one so much as glanced my way, despite my flight origin in NY and my CT license- boarded and landed without question. Ive only been in Florida a few days now, but I’ve seen no one pulled over checking papers, etc. Further evidence of mass hysteria and media hype. Just thought I’d share a more refreshing and reassuring note for those worried about interstate travel. My Daughter is still in CT, so I worry about her but we continue to update each other and now I’m the beacon of hope for scared family and friends versus my normal self trying to get peoples attention to seriousness of issues. Now, back to lurk mode while I work on my tan

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Forced Self Reflection has an interesting byproduct.

Where are the children right now?

I'd be self-relecting all right. I'd be asking myself "why did I have so many kids?"

LOL If mine were younger and still in the house I'd be teaching them the number of TP sheets needed for a proper wipe.

To Cranky's point though, maybe more about where they aren't. They are not being indoctrinated with narratives or corrupted while at home with their family. From pre-school to college children, a nice pause from the system.

Bluesjr in the house!

Hopefully folks are in fact taking the time to actually know their kids.

More importantly they are not on the streets unsupervised for the most part. They are removed from Staged Event FF stuff, and, I assume, disappearance corridors.

Supply cut off. If we take the FBI 400k per year figure, 14days, that's 15k not vanishing! [Basic assumptions]

Interestingly I was standing in front of my house the other day, flaunting the rules, and I saw at least 20 kids & parents I've never seen before out walking.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

hmm, some say no.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

UPDATE to "Q3908 is a COUNTDOWN"...
(DECODE ID 25RSH200329001D)

I've properly expanded the CHESS MOVES tool to cover moves of up to 10 squares in length.

This has provided these additional linked posts:

Q1722 PUBLIC AWARENESS FORCES HAND
Timestamp encodes Mar 31st (twice)
a) What could the public become aware of? Troops on Mercy & Comfort? Incoming asteroid? Arrests in Hollywood or Congress?

Q1824 THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN POTUS HAS NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Q2348 Double meanings exist.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

pic

According to the Gov, the boats are not for Corona patients.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
COVID-19 TP Warrior.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

When I was 8, this area of PA had a natural disaster in the form of a river flood, thanks to hurricane Agnes.

Everyone fled to the area outside the valley, but upon return there was a danger of various diseases. It was pretty grim, as the levee burst at the FF cemetery, disgorging 100s of caskets and bodies, which turned up everyplace including corpses hanging from trees.

Therefore, National Guard was activated and dispensing "obligatory" tetanus shots. Being 8 years old, I was NOT into it. I actually vaguely remember, but how it's told it took a multitude of guardsmen to hold me down. I was 8.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You are to be complimented for your patience!

A very strong Trump/Q supporter named Jordan Sadler I think? has given the doj 2 weeks to unleash the storm.
edit on 3/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: M4ngo

When I was 8, this area of PA had a natural disaster in the form of a river flood, thanks to hurricane Agnes.

Everyone fled to the area outside the valley, but upon return there was a danger of various diseases. It was pretty grim, as the levee burst at the FF cemetery, disgorging 100s of caskets and bodies, which turned up everyplace including corpses hanging from trees.

Therefore, National Guard was activated and dispensing "obligatory" tetanus shots. Being 8 years old, I was NOT into it. I actually vaguely remember, but how it's told it took a multitude of guardsmen to hold me down. I was 8.

Wilkes Barre?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The captain of the hospital ship Comfort was interviewed a few minutes ago on Fox News. He says he will not be taking coronavirus patients, but he's not sure what's coming his way starting tomorrow.

I bet Governor Cuomo will send him the most expensive patients, who happened to be illegal aliens without insurance.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

5 min drive from Pier 90 to American Red Cross, 514 W 49th St, New York, NY.

17 min drive is PricewaterhouseCoopers, 5th largest privately owned company in the US and second largest professional services firm network in the world.
90 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016

Laundry list of controversies on PwC

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, something else just struck me about self-isolation globally...

When noone but essential workers is doing anything and even those are only focussed on coronavirus:

THERE IS NOTHING HAPPENING, WORLDWIDE, SO NO NEWS EXCEPT CORONAVIRUS!

Is POTUS subtly removing MSMs lifeblood... and limiting them to ONE news item?

If you have only 1 story to report and have to fill your programming 24hrs a day, how difficult does it become to make sure your FAKE NEWS doesn't trip itself up with the detail your having to report?

link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: CanadianMason

Order of operations. The multiplication gets done first.

The answer is 17 (Base 16).

Cheers
. I knew I liked you.... You can round robin any day in my air space!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I think this is the third week in a row Drudge has a this is the make-or-break-week story on their page. Anyone have a better news aggregator?

FARK is interesting. I use the mobile version to get the actual headline instead of the stupid headlines generated by their childish demographic.

Also, thelibertydaily.com
edit on 3/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The captain of the hospital ship Comfort was interviewed a few minutes ago on Fox News. He says he will not be taking coronavirus patients, but he's not sure what's coming his way starting tomorrow.

I bet Governor Cuomo will send him the most expensive patients, who happened to be illegal aliens without insurance.

What about a Cruise for the elite to escape the impact of meteor, or just generally disappear. Comfort and Mercy. Like their own Noah’s ark.

Since the China lake underground facilities have been destroyed, there is now not enough room or it’s is not safe for these people to escape underground.

I’d be curious if we could get a drone surveillance like with Epstein Island, to see who and what goes in those ships

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

CT, something else just struck me about self-isolation globally...

When noone but essential workers is doing anything and even those are only focussed on coronavirus:

THERE IS NOTHING HAPPENING, WORLDWIDE, SO NO NEWS EXCEPT CORONAVIRUS!

Is POTUS subtly removing MSMs lifeblood... and limiting them to ONE news item?

If you have only 1 story to report and have to fill your programming 24hrs a day, how difficult does it become to make sure your FAKE NEWS doesn't trip itself up with the detail your having to report?

I know it's made Trump's pressers much more interesting. He's been tongue-lashing the a**hats live. 👍

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re Van Gogh robbery... born 167 yrs ago = 23 = PAIN, synchronistic with him cutting ear off too!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

CT, "Why did I have so many kids?"...

To increase the odds tat one of them survives an asteroid hit?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
IRS orders office evacuation, affecting most agency employees

An agency-wide email from IRS Human Capital Officer Robin Bailey on Friday explained that all employees “including employees who are currently not teleworking but whose work is portable or can be adapted to work off-site" must "evacuate the work site” and either work from home or an alternate location.

Property of a Corporation. Owned.

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join