It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I wouldn't know how to go about bringing such a thing together, either, and am increasingly suspicious the CDC isn't keeping track of such numbers from independent testing, etc., as I thought that's pretty much what they do, as well as provide disease etiology as it's presented.

Of course, you're right about grass roots efforts, but who do we call on to get such a thing started....

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
12 cases in mexico......why shut the southern border?

Large sections of the country are essentially controlled by militias or the Drug Kingpins, why on earth would anyone think there is any mass tracking or testing of the lower classes in Mexico?

Personally I think our numbers are wildly under reported as well, the odds that the large homeless populations in some of the big cities in the US are not thick with cases is pretty small in my opinion. (edited to finish typing the thought I had)

Bad hygiene underlying health problems, kinda goes hand in hand with homeless or dirt fricking poor in mexico.
edit on 13-3-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

Thank you, really needed to hear that.

Its going to be rough but I hope more respond like that.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi All. So you want to know something kinda weird...

You know the Life Care facility in Seattle that had all the deaths?

Well, a Life Care facility in Kansas City just claimed the life of the first Kansas Corona patient.

Both facilities have the same owner.

www.kansascity.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Quick update from my place of work - business continuity plans in effect and transitioning to the "option" for employees to work from home, beginning end of day today for some departments, but Monday through Wed. for the majority of the company in our call center.

There are some employees planning trips to Boston and one I know of planning to go to Ireland tomorrow, not sure what will happen there.

My position is tricky and I don't plan on working from home (yet) but if I have to will figure it out.

Will know about my spouse (1st grade teacher) by tonight since their school is planning to distribute bags to the students today at dismissal in case they need to teach remotely. Will keep you guys updated on here

State government also making announcements at 5 PM regarding the crisis so should have a lot of updates from my neck of the woods in about 3 hours or so

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Trump & Pence press conference starting jwp.io...

Nat'l Emergency declared, access to $50B for mobilizing efforts
edit on 13-3-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

I wouldn't know how to go about bringing such a thing together, either, and am increasingly suspicious the CDC isn't keeping track of such numbers from independent testing, etc., as I thought that's pretty much what they do, as well as provide disease etiology as it's presented.

Of course, you're right about grass roots efforts, but who do we call on to get such a thing started....

No one. We are going to have to do it if we want it done and done well.

Let me think. You think, too. Only focus on what the first step should be and see what ideas come to your mind.

I'll be back in a bit. My kids are home from school and bugging me. D*mn you, COVID-19!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
News conference started with self lauding.

National Emergency declared.

edit on 13-3-2020 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You can't stop people from traveling state to state. Impossible.

I can drive half a mile and cross the state line, and if not there I can cross 1000 other places.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsjAmeicanMo

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Breaking a long, long Hiatus from this site.

To point something out. The John's Hopkins site
John's Hopkins Covid-19 Tracking

Is no longer reporting cases in certain states of the United States. Notably, Texas and Colorado.
I have family in Texas, so this is worrisome. I hope it's just a temporary glitch.

I live near Kansas City and we have 4 confirmed cases in Johnson County, KS and Tuesday a man from an long-term care facility in Wyandotte County, KS was transferred to an area hospital, diagnosed positive with COVID-19, and died Wednesday morning...less than 24 hours after being admitted to the hospital.

Gov. Laura Kelly announces Kansas' first coronavirus-related death

Strangely, the Johns Hopkins tracking site that I have been checking currently lists NO COVID-19 in Kansas or Missouri, but DID yesterday.

Did you notice, the guy died was from a Life Care facility, owned by the same owner as the Seattle Life Care.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Me, too. I live a mile from the KY/IN border. We travel to IN several times a day and my husband works in IN.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

On the conspiracy side of things. It could be both a hoax AND real. I hope people are keeping that in mind.

I'm seeing a number of political, celeb, and otherwise elite people are testing positive. If they are participating in a hoax and they start dying (read as: disappearing) then are safely tucked away...perhaps that's when it becomes real.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
UK Health minister Nadine Dorries who tested positive for coronavirus earlier this week says her 84-year-old mother now also has the virus....

Wonder how many MP's she's also infected??

Sky news

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have to admit, I bookmarked an airtraffic website the other day to start checking on the traffic around the Denver Airport...lol.

I wear my tinfoil hat proudly and always assume everything is going precisely according to plan. Nothing is backfiring, nothing is standing in their way...not some other party nor some other government.

edit on 3/13/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I think that the lesson to be learned is that hospitals and doctors must take precautions. Since i am personally convinced that the virus is widely spread everywhere in europe, the death rate must be so high because in italy the virus reached the most vulnerable people . This was probably through hospitals and doctors who were not wearing any protective gear and school children as grandparents traditionally babysit daily for their family in this region

It is likely that today's death rate is the result of medical errors a month-3 weeks ago. Have they changed something now?

Unfortunately i know for a fact that in some hospitals in northern italy doctors still don't have enough masks to cover doctors and nurses that are semi-front line . One doctor told me they have to save masks in locked cabinets

China has probably resumed production but other than some supplies through the red cross and other charitable donations, i don't think anything has gotten to italy yet from there
I have a friend who has a quite big import export activity with china and he was desperate not to be able to find any masks yet.
it was also reported that germany prevented 3M from exporting to italy masks and other protective gear last week or so. Apparently they made an error in a government decree which has now been rectified.
Any day that doctors have to do without protective gear is a day the virus will spread among the weak.

Hospitals have improved their procedures since 3 weeks ago, but i suspect there are still problems even from this perspective
edit on 13-3-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarone
UK Health minister Nadine Dorries who tested positive for coronavirus earlier this week says her 84-year-old mother now also has the virus....

Wonder how many MP's she's also infected??

Sky news

No wonder Boris said we will all lose loved ones.....he already knew about Nadine's mother....she must be feeling so bad!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: [post=25013668

Did you notice, the guy died was from a Life Care facility, owned by the same owner as the Seattle Life Care.

You gave me a little chill. I did not see that. I hope the KC location doesn't turn out like Seattle.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
News conference started with self lauding.

National Emergency declared.

Looks like a massive Ad campaign ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join