It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
SOUTH AFRICA UPDATE

1. President Ramaphosa has just addressed the nation.
2. Confirmed cases 61
3. Declared a national state of disaster.
4. Cancelled all visa for visitors from high-risk countries
5. All schools closed from Wednesday till after Easter.
6. 35 of the 53 land ports will be shut down, two of the sea ports will be closed, discouraging all non-essential travel, even domestic travel, esp by air
7. Ramaphosa urging South Africans not to travel or through affected areas - effective immediately
8. Ramaphosa says gatherings of more than 100 people will be prohibited

News24

Drastic measures, but necessary - seeing what is going on in other parts of the world.

edit on 15/3/2020 by deltaalphanovember because: forgot link

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Hey take your food gospel, out of here. A couple replies carrying on about this is one thing but pages of this drivel. Make a topic, in the mud pit if this is so important.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: JamieJJones

originally posted by: liejunkie01

No evidence of COVID-19 transmission through food, says EFSA

www.euractiv.com...

Stop spreading bull#.
We have enough at our hands as it is

From the link in your article.

Reading and comprehension are very important when trying to "educate" people in matters.

Although they caution that “transmission via surfaces which have recently been contaminated with viruses is, nonetheless, possible through smear infections,” they specify that this is only likely to occur “during a short period after contamination, due to the relatively low stability of coronaviruses in the environment”.

SMEAR INFECTIONS

What is smear connection? Read the effiin definition of it
Transmission of pathogens by direct contact with an infected person (direct contact infection) or indirectly by touching contaminated objects (indirect contact infection).

IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN THAT FOOD CONTAMINATES AS OF YET. LINK TO AN EFFIN STUDY WHERE IT SAYS SO. Thank you

So here we have the answer.

People - make sure you cover yourself in ketchup and fries, fill your respirator filters with burger buns and hot dogs, and presto magico you can't get it.

Because food magically prevents infection.

Link to a scientific research that says covid spreads through food or stop posting this nonsense

From your definition of smear infection. I guess you didnt read this part. I cut it out so you can understand the part that directly correlates with what we are discussing.

or indirectly by touching contaminated objects (indirect contact infection).

How do they serve the food to you?

What surface or substance is the food stored in to get it to you so you can eat it?

Is the food going straight from the oven, grill, fryer, directly into your mouth?

Can you link me an article stating that you cant get covid 19 from an infected person touching something then you touch it, known as an indirect contact infections, per your definition?

Are the workers preparing your food, not touching the articles to deliver your food through the window?

This isnt about contracting it through food. This is about the delivery method from the person preparing your food to the delivery to you.

Again is the food going directly from the fryer to your stomach? No wrappers, no forks, no plastic, no cardboard, no contact from the person taking your cash, no contact from the person taking your debit card?

It isn't about the damned food.

edit on 15-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Woah, they have the army, in the streets in u.k

That’s a developement.

TROOPS ON THE STREETS Army brought in to guard hospitals and supermarkets in UK fight against coronavirus

No they haven't.
It says:
TROOPS could guard hospitals and supermarkets in drastic new measures set to be rolled out in a bid to tackle the coronavirus.

Keyword COULD.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Btw

"But to be clear, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) believes that the coronavirus is spread from person to person mainly through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person sneezes or coughs in close proximity to someone else, not via food consumption."

www.goodhousekeeping.com...

Yes, and droplets can cross contaminate other surfaces.. Ask any doctor or nurse about this. Why do you think they are telling you to wash your hands?

I am honestly baffled by your narrow interpretation of this.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

www.euractiv.com...

Stop spreading bull#.

Reading and comprehension are very important when trying to "educate" people in matters.

Although they caution that “transmission via surfaces which have recently been contaminated with viruses is, nonetheless, possible through smear infections,” they specify that this is only likely to occur “during a short period after contamination, due to the relatively low stability of coronaviruses in the environment”.

SMEAR INFECTIONS

Transmission of pathogens by direct contact with an infected person (direct contact infection) or indirectly by touching contaminated objects (indirect contact infection).

IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN THAT FOOD CONTAMINATES AS OF YET. LINK TO AN EFFIN STUDY WHERE IT SAYS SO. Thank you

People - make sure you cover yourself in ketchup and fries, fill your respirator filters with burger buns and hot dogs, and presto magico you can't get it.

Link to a scientific research that says covid spreads through food or stop posting this nonsense

From your definition of smear infection. I guess you didnt read this part. I cut it out so you can understand the part that directly correlates with what we are discussing.

What surface or substance is the food stored in to get it to you so you can eat it?

Is the food going straight from the oven, grill, fryer, directly into your mouth?

Can you link me an article stating that you cant get covid 19 from an infected person touching something then you touch it, known as an indirect contact infections, per your definition?

Are the workers preparing your food, not touching the articles to deliver your food through the window?

This isnt about contracting it through food. This is about the delivery method from the person preparing your food to the delivery to you.

Again is the food going directly from the fryer to your stomach? No wrappers, no forks, no plastic, no cardboard, no contact from the person taking your cash, no contact from the person taking your debit card?

Btw

"But to be clear, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) believes that the coronavirus is spread from person to person mainly through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person sneezes or coughs in close proximity to someone else, not via food consumption."

No proof what so ever. Stop spamming the thread. Make a thread about it and link scientific research that supports hour thesis

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That heading is misleading. So is drudge’s heading. I will correct it.

edit on 15-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That hearing is misleading. So is drudge’s heading. I will correct it.

Thank you.
Yeah, Drudge sensationalizes..

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Woah, they Could have the army in the streets in u.k

That’s a developement.

TROOPS ON THE STREETS Army brought in to guard hospitals and supermarkets in UK fight against coronavirus

It's not happening as of yet, but apparently could happen in Phase 4 of "the plan".

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia reported 190 new coronavirus cases on Sunday, with most linked to a religious event at a mosque that was attended by 16,000 people from several countries. The new cases bring the total number of infections in the country to 428, the health ministry said, making it the worst affected in Southeast Asia. A total of 243 cases have been linked to the mosque gathering with 9 cases critically ill in intensive care, the ministry said, adding that all event participants and their close contacts will be placed under mandatory quarantine for 14 days.

Malaysia virus tally hits highest in Southeast Asia due to mosque event

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

www.euractiv.com...

Stop spreading bull#.

SMEAR INFECTIONS

Btw

No proof what so ever. Stop spamming the thread. Make a thread about it and link scientific research that supports hour thesis

I have been here since the beginning. I understand how to interpret information and apply that information into knowledge that helps me better understand what it is I am attempting to educate myself with.

There are hundreds of pages that have links that have been discussed exactly what you are trying, and ever so desperately attempting to make it sound like you have it figured out.

Please do yourself a favor and save face and go back and educate yourself on the matter.

edit on 15-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: Grammar

edit on 15-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Netherlands, Zaanstad: Obvious messing/hiding/stalling statistics

- ZMC Hospital supervisor in self-isolation.
- Advocate tweeted about positives in Westzaan prison.

We've had 3 confirmed cases in Zaanstad. In the meantime the supervisor and at the very least one prisoner have been positively tested. Last update from regional health services was the 12th. (It's now the 15th)

Even though the government updated the total infected in the country, Zaanstad has been kept at 3, while it should at the very least be 5. Interestingly, exactly on the 12th (Last update), the majors, officials, police, firemen etc in Zaanstad, have had a massive meeting with very high priority concerning a possible or already active public health hazard. Since then, silence.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Eleven cases. Six of which are in the ICU. And 40 more patients under observation. All at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck. The numbers are growing by the day. So quickly that not all of them are included in the state’s official coronavirus count.

NJ SEEMS to be getting a wake up call.

It’s getting real.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

That information was provided amongst fears that the virus began through consumption of exotic foods at wet market in Wuhan. They were reassuring that the food was not the reason for infection when eating.

Indirect contact is touching an infected surface then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes and transferring the virus. So yes, there will be risk that the containers or packaging that most fast foods are delivered in will have the possibility to transmit the virus.

The food may not be contaminated, but that bag of packaging you just threw away had a number of germs, bacteria, and viruses. Those are now on your fingers from the moment you handled it to eat the food within. Eating such finger foods brings those infected fingers right up to your face. It is just an added risk that should be avoided.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You can't catch the virus through breathing air.

Air is clean.

Unless someone has coughed and the virus is in the air you breathe in.

You can't catch the virus through food.

Food is clean.

Unless someone has coughed and the virus is on the food.

XFactor - "NO NO NO - FOOD IS CLEAN, YOU CANNOT CATCH THE VIRUS THROUGH FOOD, FOOD GOES INTO YOUR GUT, YOU CANT CATCH THE VIRUS THROUH YOUR GUT"..Etc.

Tomorrow XFactor will be instructing us how keeping a toad in your mouth all day cures toothache, and how rubbing bat droppings all over your body cures headaches.

Stay tuned for the latest in epidemiology, right here, on above X Factor secret.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Reserve Bank of New Zealand to make an unexpected announcement prior to markets opening.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can’t find a source but I stumbled on this.

From 10/19/19-01/23/20 (12weeks) there have been 240 deaths from the flu. *In Italy*

From 02/21/20-03/15/20 (3weeks) there have been 1809 deaths from corona. *In Italy*

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I guess this is one way of trying to get the vaccine.

The German Health Ministry confirmed a report that Trump “offered large sums of money” to the German pharmaceutical company CureVac to agree to sell rights to a possible coronavirus vaccine exclusively to America, “only for the US.”

twitter.com...

Berlin is trying to stop Washington from persuading a German company seeking a coronavirus vaccine to move its research to the United States, prompting German politicians to insist no country should have a monopoly on any future vaccine.

Germany’s Health Ministry confirmed a report in newspaper Welt am Sonntag, which said President Donald Trump had offered funds to lure the company CureVac to the United States, and the German government was making counter-offers to tempt it to stay.

“The German government is very interested in ensuring that vaccines and active substances against the new coronavirus are also developed in Germany and Europe,” the newspaper quoted a Health Ministry official as saying.

CNBC Welt

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe take these last 2 updates, with a grain of salt. This lady is saying two Chinese cities opened for a day and went back in quarantine in China. Since we don’t get news out of China, anymore it could be true. 🤷‍♂️

Two cities, #Xiaogan and #Tianmen in #Hubei, locked down again after opening for only one day. #湖北 #孝感 #天门 两个大市,白天宣布解封,晚上马上再次封城。

TWITTER

Link has a video, of cops blocking roads.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
45 cases in Argentina, no new cases today, the government to announce lockdown of the entire country for 10 days starting tomorrow.
Closing all the borders. In my province still no cases, I didn’t go out much because I had a surgery almost 2 weeks ago, but everything seems normal, people that I know told me they are worried but living their lives normally. Doctors ask people to not buy all the soaps and alchool, to be cautious, these things work better if all of us have them and if the majority are protected, if you are the only one with all the soap and alchool -and toilet paper I guess- the chances of inffection are higher than if all of us have them. Seems sensibly to me

About toilet paper, I asked my aunt what top secret info she has about it, because she wants to buy so much. She said is cheapest than tissue, if you get sick you will need much of them, for your nose, of course

Sorry if you not get anything that I was saying, my English is worse than bad.

PD: one man didn’t want to be quarantined and punch an officer that told him to stay inside. The President says he will go personally to his home and take him to jail. I’m waiting to see that. The man came back recently from the US.

www.infobae.com... -todos-los-ciudadanos/
edit on 15-3-2020 by CafeconLeche1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2020 by CafeconLeche1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join