It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
In the queens speech, did she say 'preparing to send children to the countryside'?

That's what my GF told me.

This is what happened during the war... is it that bad? Far as I know only 3 or 4 people under 20 have died from the virus in the UK.

No, she was reminiscing about when she did her broadcast in 1940, when children were sent to the countryside to protect them.

Parrallels to this broadcast, and such.
It was a Moving speech, being from the 93 year old Monarch.
May she stay healthy.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

ok, thought it was a bit drastic!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
Offical Counts Understate the U.S. Death Toll

WASHINGTON — A coroner in Indiana wanted to know if the coronavirus had killed a man in early March, but said that her health department denied a test. Paramedics in New York City say that many patients who died at home were never tested for the coronavirus, even if they showed telltale signs of infection. In Virginia, a funeral director prepared the remains of three people after health workers cautioned her that they each had tested positive for the coronavirus. But only one of the three people had the virus noted on the death certificate. Across the United States, even as coronavirus deaths are being recorded in terrifying numbers — many hundreds each day — the true death toll is likely much higher.

www.nytimes.com...

And that is why it’s irrelevant to say China is fudging their numbers. I wouldn’t be shocked if all governments are fudging their numbers some.

I know all of the USA people are struggling to get a test even if it’s obvious they have Coronavirus . Sadly it’s probably easier to be tested with no symptoms but celebrity status in the USA .

New York seems to be attempting to show the true numbers within their capacity .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Boris hospitalised.

BREAKING: Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital 11 days after confirming he had contracted #coronavirus.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
BBC Live Feed

- 22.17 : UK PM, Boris Johnson, admitted to Hospital

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital.

A Downing Street spokesperson says: "On the advice of his doctor, the prime minister has tonight been admitted to hospital for tests.

"This is a precautionary step, as the prime minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus ten days after testing positive for the virus

edit :

The Downing Street spokesperson goes on to say: "[Mr Johnson] thanks NHS staff for all of their incredible hard work and urges the public to continue to follow the Government's advice to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives.”

The prime minister has had coronavirus for 10 days and continues to have persistent symptoms, including a high temperature.

For purely precautionary reasons, he has gone to hospital for tests.

It was considered sensible for doctors to see Mr Johnson in person given he has ongoing symptoms, the spokesperson says. He remains in charge of the UK government, and is in contact with ministerial colleagues and officials.

edit on 5-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added second quote and spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So, he's not getting better. That seems to be a bad indication for COVID. And, no offense, he doesn't appear to be very healthy at his best.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Screw the test, I would pay em good money to tell me what DNA really means.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yeah. The guy on with the canopy tent on the corner will be sure to get right back to you on that.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
Boris hospitalised.

BREAKING: Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital 11 days after confirming he had contracted #coronavirus.

twitter.com...
Oh Dear. Hope he pulls through ok. Be a shame to lose the potentially best PM ever.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I had a high temp for 2 days back in January and that was terrible .

I couldn’t imagine having it for 10 days .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23

I had the swine flu back in '08 I think it was. Fever for 14 days. I was up and around for most of it, but it drains you for sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

I said on Thuraday how ill he looked when he came to the door to do the NHS clapping.. looked dreadful. And skinnier in the face, red eyed etc i really hope hes ok, I've developed a bit of a soft spot for the bumbling man!

Morons around the UK have been out in their droves having picnics, playing group football, BBQs with guests etc .. inwouldnr be suprised if in the next day ir 2 our lockdown becomes much more of a 'lockdown' because of these idiots.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Tiger at Bronx Zoo Tests Positive for Coronavirus Zoo officials said Nadia and six other large cats have developed a dry cough, but are all expected to recover

Nadia, the COVID-19 positive tiger, was exposed by an asymptomatic worker, the zoo said. The zoo says "appropriate preventative measures" have been implemented to care for the cats and minimize further exposure. According to the Wildlife Conservation Society, six other large cats are also showing symptoms. The test was conducted in Iowa by the USDA's National Veterinary Services Laboratory.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

NEW YORK (AP) — A tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for the new coronavirus, in what is believed to be the first known infection in an animal in the U.S. or a tiger anywhere, federal officials and the zoo said Sunday.

The 4-year-old Malayan tiger, and six other tigers and lions that have also fallen ill, are believed to have been infected by a zoo employee, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said. The first animal started showing symptoms March 27, and all are expected to recover, said the zoo, which has been closed to the public since March 16.

www.10tv.com...

So now the testing hierarchy is:

Politicians
Celebrities
Tigers
First responders
Everybody else

/s

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
Tiger at Bronx Zoo Tests Positive for Coronavirus Zoo officials said Nadia and six other large cats have developed a dry cough, but are all expected to recover

Nadia, the COVID-19 positive tiger, was exposed by an asymptomatic worker, the zoo said. The zoo says "appropriate preventative measures" have been implemented to care for the cats and minimize further exposure. According to the Wildlife Conservation Society, six other large cats are also showing symptoms. The test was conducted in Iowa by the USDA's National Veterinary Services Laboratory.

www.nbcnewyork.com...
As we are now approaching the warmer weather are mosquito's going to be in anyway an issue.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

NEW YORK (AP) — A tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for the new coronavirus, in what is believed to be the first known infection in an animal in the U.S. or a tiger anywhere, federal officials and the zoo said Sunday.

The 4-year-old Malayan tiger, and six other tigers and lions that have also fallen ill, are believed to have been infected by a zoo employee, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said. The first animal started showing symptoms March 27, and all are expected to recover, said the zoo, which has been closed to the public since March 16.

www.10tv.com...

Politicians
Celebrities
Tigers
First responders
Everybody else

/s
Monarchy top

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So, it appears they are saying there is a "slowdown" in cases and deaths in NY. Cuomo even said there were 594 deaths in NY on Sunday, lower than the 630 number from yesterday. The day is not even over yet so why is the number capped at 594 for NY.

Also, unless I am mistaken, there have been no updated new cases or new deaths added to the numbers as posted per the Worldometer site. What's stranger is the numbers have not moved at all on that site since 4 pm today, except for some cases in CA.

Not sure what is going on. Maybe they are trying to spin some positive news for the early Monday, Tuesday to help pump up the stock market but something definitely is weird with the new data.

Worldometer C-19 stats for US

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: elitegamer23

I had the swine flu back in '08 I think it was. Fever for 14 days. I was up and around for most of it, but it drains you for sure.

That is torture. Just having it for two days and working was bad. Makes an 8-10 hour work day seem like 18 hours . Thankfully tylenol was breaking my temp . Just the nights when I’d wake up with high temp and shivers sucked the most .

I don’t get sick often so when I do it’s a wake up call, and the Coronavirus was kicking off in Wuhan at the time so it put their more serious suffering into a sort of understandable perspective for me. Of course it wasn’t even comparable but still .

I love how awesome you feel after getting over a bug . Feel physically and mentally 110%!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just did something I never thought I would do. Snitched.

I found out a church in our area is still holding services. This is in NYS, and there are supposed to be no gatherings what soever.

They even had the gaul to post it on their facebook page that they were still open for anyone who wants to attend.

Tried calling the Sheriffs, but could not get through, so I sent them an email, with the link to the facebook page.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

www.10tv.com...

Politicians
Celebrities
Tigers
First responders
Everybody else

/s
Monarchy top

Would the “tiger king” get top status ?

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join