It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know what page TennisDawg came in on thread 1?? I know some compiled his posts into one link. If anyone has that.... Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willyblake

I found 2 threads for you where you can discuss it. The first one is dead I think, but the second is more recent.

Is there a 5G connection with the WuFlu..?

Broadband engineers threatened due to 5G coronavirus conspiracies

That's the last I'll say on it as this is the update thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

tennisdawg

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Just read this Sky News article from today, and there is a paragraph that says this;

There has been a suggestion that those who survived the virus could be tested and issued with "immunity certificates", allowing them to return to work. These could be especially useful for healthcare workers but they also raise questions.

There's no mention at all about reinfection, let alone 'deaths' from reinfection.

How do they not know about this?

news.sky.com...

Interesting. The thought crossed my mind a while back how something like this could easily be implemented as the "mark of the beast" I've heard so much about. Anyone without the "mark" would be basically locked out of doing anything in society. Tricky, eh?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Coronavirus scammers use fake 'pop-up' COVID-19 testing sites to steal DNA, personal information in Kentucky

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- State and local officials in Kentucky are warning against "pop-up" COVID-19 testing sites which offer quick results for cash. A self-proclaimed medical marketing company set up makeshift testing sites outside various churches in Louisville with workers dressed head to toe in hazmat gear. Metro Council President David James and Louisville advocates have been hunting down who they call fake COVID-19 testers, reported WDRB. Local officials said the scammers are charging more than $200 a test and using people's DNA and personal information. "It's really Medicaid fraud, is what it actually is. There is no reason that you should spend $240 dollars for a COVID test," James said. "And they're using the same gloves on Person A that they used on Person B, that they used on Person C."

Not only is this awful but it will scare people away from test sites when they need to get tested.

abc13.com...:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source= twitter

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Beltalowda

Awesome! Thank you so much!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Any guesses for what purposes they might be "using people's DNA?"
Unauthorized cloning?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Unauthorized cloning?

Insurance companies can check for congenital defects, and pre-disposition to illnesses.
Also, DNA database can find out if anyone of your relatives, or you, are "Wanted" for something where DNA was found at the scene.
Privacy concerns abound...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Unauthorized cloning?

I have no clue. That baffles me. I did a bit of googling but it still doesn't make much sense so it's likely they are really just in it for the money not the DNA.

link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Ahh. I get it. It's insurance companies who are setting up the bogus testing stations in hopes that their clients will show up. Vewy sneaky!

edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Europe Numbers Update (Worldometer hasn't got France yet, but BNO does) :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ahh. I get it. It's insurance companies who are setting up the bogus testing stations in hopes that their clients will show up. Vewy sneaky!

Or Marketing companies, who then sell it to insurance companies, along with your SSN, and other data you 'gave' them, willingly.

edit on 5-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added willingly

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Just read this Sky News article from today, and there is a paragraph that says this;

There has been a suggestion that those who survived the virus could be tested and issued with "immunity certificates", allowing them to return to work. These could be especially useful for healthcare workers but they also raise questions.

There's no mention at all about reinfection, let alone 'deaths' from reinfection.

How do they not know about this?

news.sky.com...

Interesting. The thought crossed my mind a while back how something like this could easily be implemented as the "mark of the beast" I've heard so much about. Anyone without the "mark" would be basically locked out of doing anything in society. Tricky, eh?

Funny you should mention that!

Chris Cuomo shares covid-19 experience: 'The beast comes at night'

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yeah. I think the quick couple of hundred bills is really the purpose.
Identity theft a distant second.

DNA, not so much.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

Unauthorized cloning?

Insurance companies can check for congenital defects, and pre-disposition to illnesses.
Also, DNA database can find out if anyone of your relatives, or you, are "Wanted" for something where DNA was found at the scene.
Privacy concerns abound...

But an insurance company getting your DNA illegally isn't something I'd think any of them would want to risk right now. Police would have a use for it too but the police are not setting up fake testing sites. These are scammers.... what do the scammers do with it?? Sell it? To whom? Illegally obtained DNA would be used nefariously I would think and I can't think of a way a criminal company could use it. I have to guess that they are mostly in it for the quick cash. We're in strange times though.....

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DankyDSmythe

can you post links that show other countries doing this so. Thanks

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Navy Capt. Brett Crozier tests positive for coronavirus

www.axios.com... gn=organic&utm_content=1100&fbclid=IwAR34lIBv-YNbYdRHGGkhH2f3T1YYyYq5SiuaXqczLIGeCz8zmq1snWd2sgs

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
In the queens speech, did she say 'preparing to send children to the countryside'?

That's what my GF told me.

This is what happened during the war... is it that bad? Far as I know only 3 or 4 people under 20 have died from the virus in the UK.

edit on 5-4-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Virus raises specter of gravest attacks in modern US times

WASHINGTON (AP) — America’s surgeon general raised the specter of the gravest attacks against the nation in modern times to steel an anxious country Sunday for the impending and immeasurable sorrow he said would touch untold numbers of families in the age of the coronavirus. The government’s top infectious disease expert urged vigilant preparation for a virus that is unlikely to be wiped out entirely in the short term and may emerge again in a new season. The blunt assessments show just how much has changed in the weeks since President Donald Trump’s predictions that the virus would soon pass, and his suggestions that much of the economy could be up and running by Easter, April 12. But they also point to the suffering and sacrifice ahead until the pandemic begins to abate.The nation’s top doctor, Surgeon General Jerome Allen, said Americans should brace for levels of tragedy reminiscent of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

apnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Trump seems to be wanting everyone back at work... to keep the money rolling in.

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join