It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: alphabetaone

Hmm by my maths, 260, 209, 187 is definitely a decrease over three consecutive days. Or do you think they're just making these numbers up?

Cuomo press briefing just now. He said he is building stockpiles for when the storm does arrive to New York!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Although ACE inhibitors are likely shown to worsen the COVID-19 virus, ARB drugs (like losartan) may show some promise in reducing lung scarring and inflammation and even lower viral load due to the ACE2 receptor connection:

www.bmj.com...

Studies ongoing. Will be interesting to see. giving losartan to otherwise healthy people with COVID-19:

clinicaltrials.gov...
edit on 30/3/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Plans are being made to reopen
Two new road maps lay out possible paths to end coronavirus lockdowns

The First Plan
Link

The Second Plan
Link

I’ll let you read them. Lots to look for. Look for Phone tracking, Global Vaccinations, and COVID-19 Certification Program, like a Human Smog Check.

Here is a link to an article that recaps some of the more nefarious parts of the plans. Two Plans To "Re-Open" the Country Include COVID-19 Tracking Via Cell Phones and Mass Vaccination Program

It’s gonna be a long road.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Did any other country whilst on lockdown repatriate thousands of their population living in other countries who were/are going through their own lockdown? Is this unique to the UK where we are spending 75 million on repatriating thousands from Spain, Italy and Cypress to name a few.....never heard anything......we must be a special kind of stupid!!

Confused Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
From the BBC Live Feed :

19h43 : "Man who spat at Police while claiming to have Coronavirus, jailed for 12 Months"

Paul Leivers, from Mansfield in Nottinghamshire, admitted two counts of assaulting an emergency worker.

Nottinghamshire Police said he did not have coronavirus and their officers were "safe and well".

The force called his behaviour "despicable and appalling" and thanked the judge for sending "a loud and clear" message.

- 19h48 : Israel's Netanyahu tests Negative for Coronavirus.

Earlier, we reported that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and members of his staff had placed themselves in self-isolation, pending the results of tests for coronavirus.

The move came after one of the PM's aides tested positive on Sunday.

edit on 30-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: tanstaafl

Monoclonal antibody delivery would be the best option, most of the targeted therapies were still in testing when I started learning about them. These things can theoretically deliver specific drug and radiation dosages to their intended target, even cancer therapy drugs like chemo so you don't get the systemic toxic impact and damage.

Thanks, looks interesting, but couldn't see anything about pricing and looks to be sold only to medical professionals, so is likely expensive?

I much prefer something that we can do, individually, on our own, without being beholden to hospitals and/or doctors.

So, I'm thinking just taking the most assimilable form in the recommended amounts (personally I may go a bit higher, but am researching that - zinc looks like it could be problematic if taking too much especially for prolonged periods), eating foods high in zinc, and ramping it up short term if/when you get seriously ill.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Vermont - we are up 21 more cases to 256 confirmed with 12 fatalities (52% of cases are in my home county)

Also a note from my work - 2 employees tested positive and I was on site when they were there (this was weeks ago though and I'm ok so assuming I have/had it and did not show symptoms OR didn't get it)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Well... also this.

CFR up to 19%.

www.worldometers.info...

And 4.8% for deaths over cases. Those are crazy high numbers.

New York City has about 0.4% of their population confirmed infected and of those 2.2% have died. The vast majority of their 36,000 cases are still unresolved. I'm pretty sure more than 1% of the City has it with the limited testing capacity.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Job cut today. Was working from home but hard to run a research lab, so 30 days or so but they don't know. Full pay so all good for a while.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Plans are being made to reopen
Two new road maps lay out possible paths to end coronavirus lockdowns

Yeah, they can bite me.

I sure hope the American people don't fall for this garbage.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good News everyone. Very Good News.

“And every day there will be multiplications,” he continued. “You look at your toilet paper and you think I’m going to run out of toilet paper, but you have another roll where that one was and you don’t know how did that even take place.”

source

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
A guy from Germany here...
Please stop this Billy Six crap. He's a right wing activist. He calls himself a journalist, but worked for right wing media exclusively (1). He wouldn't even qualify for Fox News.

I stopped the video after 3 minutes.
1. There are a few photos from the Virchow clinic around (2, 3). I don't recognize the place he is in.

2. He was told by the clinic he visited before to go to the Virchow clinic between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. He admits, he sneaked in at 8 p.m. !!! He also mentions two empty tents in front of the clinic, but doesn't show them. WTF?!?!

3. Six says: "Media reported 1,000 cases for Berlin last weekend already". That happened more than a week ago. That's not News. That's history.

4. At the 1:53 mark he passes a sign that says "Unfallchirurgie" (trauma medicine). So that's the direction he is coming from. He expected to find Corona patients there? Seriously?

5. An interview with Wolfgang Wodarg is shown. He's quoted many times by german right wing and tin foil hat sites. He still denies the seriousness of the pandemic (4).

Billy Six is a waste of time. Watch the worst of Fox News. Or infowars. Same BS, better presentation.

(1) Wiki 1
(2) Wiki 2
(3) Wiki 3
(4) spiegel.de article

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

“And every day there will be multiplications,” he continued. “You look at your toilet paper and you think I’m going to run out of toilet paper, but you have another roll where that one was and you don’t know how did that even take place.”

source

OMG.
I heard there was a TV preacher offering to heal his flock if they touched the television screen.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Number update for Europe now France's are in :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Oh jeezus.
I read about them being open for business.
He is correct though, they are not pansies.
Pansies are immune to this.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

source

I dunno man, looks like a sh__ty source to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's good to see members having a light-hearted time with the virus now. Things must be getting better!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not while there are idiots like that pastor about.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
How does Iran have so many recovered cases compared to most? Seems off in the bigger picture.
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Dallas area COVID-19 hospitalization s are up This is no real surprise; we have only a few testing areas and access has been very difficult (they turned away a lot of people) so we have no true sample of how widespread this might be.

Numbers will be lower in the next few days because Dallas has closed some testing sites due to inclement (thunderstorms) weather

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join