It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

Wondering about the test for covid. Is PCR the only test being used for testing? Info is kinda scarce about that.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

There are empty hospitals in the usa, but there aren't empty beds in NY.
It depends which area I go to.

I hope the relief comes into play soon for NY.

USNS Comfort just arrived, near 1000 beds, to relieve...

Also near 70 bed THU built in Central Park

Also four hospitals being built at Javits

mg

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
From the Guardian Live Feed :

- 1.48pm : USNS Comfort about to arrive in New York Harbour :
(Here's a Pic of it leaving Norfolk, VA)

(Photograph: Petty Officer 1st Class Joshua Sheppard/Navy Office of Informa/EPA )

- 2.27pm : Red Bull F1 Chief Helmut Marko suggested that his Drivers should contract COVID-19 'during the eaason downtime' so they would be ready for the start of the new season :

Red Bull’s Helmut Marko told Austrian television station ORF that he came up with a plan in which his driver pairing Max Verstappen and Alexander Albon – as well as the AlphaTauri duo Pierre Gasly and Daniil Kvyat – contract Covid-19 in an attempt to have them fit and healthy when the season finally begins.

“We have four Formula One drivers and eight or 10 juniors,” he said.

“The idea was to organise a camp where we could bridge this mentally and physically somewhat dead time and that would be the ideal time for the infection to come.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From BBC Live Feed :

- 16.15 : Choir in Washington State, USA ‘infected by airborne virus at rehearsal’, two dead.

Skagit Valley Chorale held the rehearsal at Mount Vernon Presbyterian Church on 10 March, as coronavirus was beginning to spread more widely in the state.

The singers were offered hand sanitiser and kept their distance from each other, avoiding handshakes and hugs.

Of the 60 members who attended, 45 have since been diagnosed with Covid-19 or are experiencing symptoms of the disease, the Los Angeles Times reported

At least three are being treated in hospital and two are dead, the newspaper said.

Link to LA Times article.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
here's a FYI on fighting against CV or other virus'

www.lewrockwell.com... of-zinc-deficiency/

~Emergency Room Doctor Doesn’t Realize Major Signs & Symptoms of COVID-19 Coronavirus Cases Match Evidences Of Zinc Deficiency~

By Bill Sardi
March 30, 2020

... Zinc oxide is poorly absorbed. Other forms (acetate, gluconate, acetate, picolinate) are preferred.

strange as it seems, in January 2020 i bought Multivitamins & Zinc 50mg on a hunch...Viola`, it seems that zinc helps elders immune system to resist virus attacks

some of youse might want to investigate further

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Looks like the death rate in the UK is about to increase:

NEW from PM Spokesperson: Death figures currently being published are those which take place in hospital.

*From tomorrow ONS will be publishing weekly data on death rates to include people dying in the community*

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Not much to update really, it's pretty obvious at this point.

We're growing it at my employer, inactivating it and isolating the spike protein or combining it with another virus more suited for the model.

DPH is expecting 3 months ish minimum with this thing, these increase up to 18 months from last November/December which was the initial crossover from the bat epidemic.

Don't worry too much about multiple strains being found in people, it can increase the chance of a recombination event, it shouldn't in this case unless more specific mutations occur that are targeted at us. Most of the mutations currently seen result from natural genetic drift, it's already pretty good at hitting us.

Second wave in China is of concern but expected, many people are confusing what second infection actually means with this thing. It's common with RNA viruses though, its not the same exact virus, our sentinel cells just don't completely recognize it for some reason or there is a major underlying signaling issue going on.

Ibuprofen data being circulated is very weak, I would only expect it to be a possible issue in children or if people are overdosing on NSAIDs. Many of the patients in the original studies had Type II Diabetes, strokes and cardiovascular issues. Just take Tylenol for fever, it works better and is more specific to pyrogen signaling.

Ammonia and Quaterinary Ammonium can kill Covid, with a 10-15 minute contact time. Just use peroxide (1 min), bleach or hand sanitizer (30 seconds). 60% is the min I would use, for near 100% inactivation use 70%.

Really interested in the malaria drug treatment, is it a coincidence? We used something similar with the Spanish Flu early on and it stopped working. This treatment protocol is a last resort. High risk of kidney, liver, blood damage.

My wife is slowly going insane, the kids are trying. I've never had so many zoom meetings for work, school and Army. Absolutely insane, my state is still out of toilet paper and paper towels in many areas.

I went to the pharmacy, expecting expectorants and ephedrine products to be gone, nope fully stocked. Glad to see people buying what will actually help with this infection.

ETA: Animal model studies are coming soon, they pulled the hACE2 mice out of cold storage and are breeding them at cost. They were previously used for SARS and MERS. These studies should start in June/July. This is where we will get reliable data instead of guessing with these vaccines pulled out of storage originally intended for similar but not the same virus.
edit on 30-3-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
From French Live Feed :

16h48 : "10 people Hospitalized after Self-Medication with hydroxychloroquine"
Some of the patients had to be sent to ER, their case was so severe.
This is only in the last week!
(This in the 'Nouvelle-Aquitaine' region of France)

------------------
A reminder that Self-Medication is NOT recommended with any Type of Drug or Medication.
If in Doubt, get Medical Advice from a Medical Professional.

edit on 30-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added location

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Thank you so much TheAMEDDDoc for your posts and information.
A bright light in a pretty dark room

Stay Safe.
edit on 30-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

This reminds me of going overseas and handing out this drug and similar meds. We take it once a week, when you take it daily in high enough dosages it can be toxic. I've seen people turn yellow and have kidneys shut down because they didn't read and took it daily instead of weekly.

It's not prophylactic in those dosages for a reason.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

UK coronavirus death toll jumps by 180 in a day: Fatalities rise to 1,408 amid fears of fresh spike tomorrow when casualties outside hospitals are revealed for the first time

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

The UK's spiralling coronavirus death toll has jumped to 1,408 after 180 more fatalities were recorded in a single day. England reported 159 deaths from the lethal virus in the last 24 hours, while Wales recorded 14, Scotland six and Northern Ireland one. The UK's daily increase in deaths has fallen for two days in a row, dropping from 209 on Sunday and 260 on Saturday, in what was Britain's darkest day in the crisis yet. But there are fears of a fresh spike in fatalities tomorrow because officials will count deaths outside of hospitals for the first time. Until now, the figures have not included people who succumbed to the virus before being admitted to hospital.

Tomorrow there will be a big spike in numbers due to those dying whilst not in hospitals, so we will see how big this is and if the figures being spouited are correct and percentages correct.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

This reminds me of going overseas and handing out this drug and similar meds. We take it once a week, when you take it daily in high enough dosages it can be toxic. I've seen people turn yellow and have kidneys shut down because they didn't read and took it daily instead of weekly.

It's not prophylactic in those dosages for a reason.

Unfortunately, It only became 'Prescription only' here on 30th January iirc.
There will probably be more cases...

edit on 30-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: too many 'unfortunately'.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Video of USNS Comfort arriving in NY Harbour :

www.pscp.tv...

Sourced from Department of Defense Tweet here :
twitter.com...

edit : As a sidenote, The UNESCO 'World Digital Library' has opened its online site to all for FREE.
www.wdl.org...

Maps, Texts, Photos, and more, from 8,000BC to 2,000AD
(Should while away a few hours for those stuck at home
)
edit on 30-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: WDL.org and Spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So the deaths in the UK have decreased for three days in a row, so it doesn't look bad enough so they're going to start counting people in the deaths that they hadn't before to increase the panic again...

Why don't they just accept that we're on the right path and it's not as bad as we feared here.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
So the deaths in the UK have decreased for three days in a row, so it doesn't look bad enough so they're going to start counting people in the deaths that they hadn't before to increase the panic again...

Why don't they just accept that we're on the right path and it's not as bad as we feared here.

Our death total seems a total sham to me. Some people not being included for up to ten days. Several hospitals including Kings in London saying they had 31 not 11 deaths. Something to do with further tests and consent from relatives that is required.
I'd say it's the opposite of scaremongering. We just don't have anywhere near the facts. It's shambolic. Spain and Italy are dealing with severe crisis and can count properly

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: checkmeout

But if you look at the US, France, Italy, the deaths numbers are dropping like flies also. It's like this thing is doing a SARs on us and just disappearing by itself. Ironically it ties in with that prophecy, where they got the year right and said it will disappear as rapidly as it started.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: checkmeout

But if you look at the US, France, Italy, the deaths numbers are dropping like flies also. It's like this thing is doing a SARs on us and just disappearing by itself. Ironically it ties in with that prophecy, where they got the year right and said it will disappear as rapidly as it started.

Literally taken from the first section, currently of the live update article on CNN...

"New York State has more than 1,000 coronavirus-related deaths as of this morning, a state official tells CNN. That is up from 965 deaths on Sunday, which Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced."

Even still as more measures are put into place the expected outcome is a decrease in numbers..

In the other countries listed the virus of the impacted started sooner then it did here and as they took steps required to address it then logically it makes sense things would be slowing down there.

I'm not sure where you get disappearing by itself ...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So the deaths in the UK have decreased for three days in a row

No they haven't.

Well, this is just me talking outloud here, but it might have something to do with this .

Or possibly this.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

your in for a surprise in the UK
testing and social distancing were late in the game
unless Guinness has antiviral properties
numbers are projected to go way up
though i hope your right

edit on 30-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Another update for NY. Bumped up from 59648 this morning to 60679:
www.worldometers.info...

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join