It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

here's a FYI on fighting against CV or other virus'

www.lewrockwell.com... of-zinc-deficiency/

"~Emergency Room Doctor Doesn’t Realize Major Signs & Symptoms of COVID-19 Coronavirus Cases Match Evidences Of Zinc Deficiency~"

By Bill Sardi
March 30, 2020

And don't forget, the Dr. in Monroe NY who reported huge success using hydroxychloraquine, stated plainly in his letter that it wasn't the hydroxychloraquine that was working the magic, it was the zinc. The hydroxychloraquine was being used as a 'facilitator', to assist getting the zinc inside the cells.
edit on 30-3-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
Really interested in the malaria drug treatment, is it a coincidence? We used something similar with the Spanish Flu early on and it stopped working. This treatment protocol is a last resort. High risk of kidney, liver, blood damage.

And to reiterate - itr isn't the (hydroxy)chloraquine that is responsible for the success - it is the zinc Dr. Zelenko is using. The chloraquine only facilitates gettingf the zinc into the cells.

So, maybe we should be looking for some other less toxic way to facilitate the process...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Hmm by my maths, 260, 209, 187 is definitely a decrease over three consecutive days. Or do you think they're just making these numbers up?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

Hmm by my maths, 260, 209, 187 is definitely a decrease over three consecutive days. Or do you think they're just making these numbers up?

Where are your numbers coming from? Mine are coming from the John Hopkins University repository.

ETA: I mean its possible they have the wrong data, so I would like to know.

ETA2: It just occurred to me that you may be thinking deaths PER day, while mine reflects total deaths for the UK within the repository. Deaths per day count doesn't reflect a decrease necessarily but could be something as simple as poor accounting or just sheer luck.
edit on 30-3-2020 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Worldometers, also national news which tend to give the same numbers.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Update from the Netherlands 30/03/2020:

Total 11.750 (+884)
Dead 864 (+93)

Should I be happy that the numbers are dropping?

I am not happy! I think these figures will explode to enormous proportions. Doom thinking, maybe. But the signs are all there.
edit on 30 3 2020 by Toinski because: why not.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toinski
Update from the Netherlands 30/03/2020:

Total 11.750 (+884)
Dead 864 (+93)

Should I be happy that the numbers are dropping?

I should hope so.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Monoclonal antibody delivery would be the best option, most of the targeted therapies were still in testing when I started learning about them. These things can theoretically deliver specific drug and radiation dosages to their intended target, even cancer therapy drugs like chemo so you don't get the systemic toxic impact and damage.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It is looking like some true numbers are coming out of China, through unofficial channels.

Wuhan's official number of deaths is 2,500.

Now the urns for cremated remains are being counted as they go out.

Estimates are between 42,000 and 46,800 urns have been or will be given out to families.

This is just one city folks.

Urns

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

You are not the average 'Village Idiot' are you? lol

I wish you all the best m8, I will ride this rollercoaster. But it wasn't the ride I wanted.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
TBH, I always thought China was probably around 1.5m cases with about 150k dead, but who knows?
a reply to: MrRCflying

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Well that is the point of quarantines and lockdowns. By isolating it you stop it from spreading and reproducing, have less people interacting with one another. So it's not really disappearing by itself, it's disappearing (maybe) because of all the actions being taken. Point being, doing nothing would not have caused it to just disappear. Certain countries took actions much later (most of the west) and others took them earlier (south korea). So it showcases that proper foresight/modelling and procedures can significantly reduce pandemics.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Governor issues stay-at-home order for South Florida

ORLANDO, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Monday announced that he is issuing a stay-at-home order for the southern portion of the state as the number of positive coronavirus cases grows. The order will apply to Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Monroe counties through the middle of May.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
World Bank "Pandemic Bonds" that were issued in 2017 STILL Have not been triggered, absolutely criminal and insane that nobody is even talking about this:

With the coronavirus pandemic touching nearly every country in the world, the pandemic bond that the World Bank issued in 2017 has been under scrutiny. Despite more than 735,000 cases of Covid-19 and nearly 35,000 deaths attributed to it as of Monday March 30, the bonds have still not been triggered.

www.euromoney.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
By origin I really meant to say was it released or just happened randomly.
I see by all the research it is zoonotic but was this one of those random moments or was it released in China on purpose?
So far we don't know how patient zero is in China do we?
a reply to: Byrd

It seems to be one of those random moments.

If you were going to release it in China, you'd first develop a vaccine so you and your military and medical personnel don't get it. As for "patient zero" there's probably no identifying them, since some people can pass it along asymptomatically... so we don't know if the contact was by a hunter, by a farmer, by a fisherman, or by someone living in a building near bats.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Elderly woman dies after being smacked for not social distancing: sources

Marshall was in the emergency room at the city-run Woodhull Medical Center when she was smacked in the face by a 32-year-old patient, who was awaiting psychiatric treatment and got out of her nearby bed to launch the unprovoked attack, sources said.

Marshall was knocked off her feet and cracked her head on the floor shortly after 2 p.m. Saturday, sources said. Her attacker allegedly told a Health and Hospitals Corp. police officer that she did it because Marshall “didn’t stay more than 6 feet away.

So we've had a woman bitten to death and now this.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The National Guard are being deployed to Flint to help with food and water distribution.

Twitter Video making rounds. States it's a video of cars in line for food Bank in Duquesne Pa...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Italy's update:

4050 new cases and 812 new deaths in Italy. Total cases surpass 100,000

Some good news though or under reporting?

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 30-3-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well... also this.

CFR up to 19%.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
From Guardian Live Feed :

- 5.43pm : "British Virgin Islands ask for Help from Cuba, defying US state Dept."

Andrew Fahie, the BVI premier, said the territory had asked Cuba to send up to 30 doctors to help with its response to the coronavirus pandemic. Fahie said he was now waiting to see whether the UK would ‘support’ the territory’s request for this ‘invaluable assistance’ from Cuba, BVI News reports.

From the BBC Live Feed :

- 17h56 : (From the Summary) :

- Indonesia : Around 900 Buses have taken about 14,000 people out of the capital in the last 8 days, back to their Home towns and Villages across the Country, potentially spreading the Virus to previously unaffected areas. Link to Strait Times

- "Myanmar must prepare for 'Big Outbreak' after 23,000 migrant workers returned from Thailand in just 10 days", Health Minister Myint Htwe has said.

- 19h31 : "Why Taiwan has become a problem for the W.H.O."
"This all exploded over the weekend when a top WHO official appeared to avoid questions about Taiwan in a very uncomfortable TV interview that then went viral."
This is the bit of the Video that poses problem : twitter.com...
More here on the BBC Article on this

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join