It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Yeah, it's going to be interesting.
edit on 30-3-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas
Did you listen to the German doctors on the video?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Someone already made a thread on that vid, no need to spam the update thread with it.
edit on 30-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I will post what I like thanks.

When was the thread about that video posted? I saw no thread.

edit on 30-3-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12
Have a read of this theory, it really makes you think and explains a lot.

Is the COVID-19 virus an act of war?

edit on 30-3-2020 by tlearyus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tlearyus
War on terra.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

My bad not a thread, just postings, I guess you're just late to the party .

Regardless there's forums for infowars and reptelians, just saying.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
From Guardian Live Feed :

- 7.46am : "Some People in the UK still not getting the message", David Jamieson, the police and crime commissioner for the West Midlands.
The West Midlands has emerged as a hotspot for transmissions and deaths from the virus. Link to full article on this.

- 8.43am : Thai Airways is grounding 69 of 82 Jets. It may permanently reduce the number of aircraft types it deploys, once the virus outbreak ends.

- 8.52am : "The Scottish government has finally launched a volunteering scheme for members of the public to help during the coronavirus crisis, in a collaboration with the British Red Cross, the NHS and a volunteering agency."
Visit the "Scotland Cares" Campaign on the Ready Scotland Website, where you will be redirected to three options to regsiter your interest.

- 9.06am : First day of more-restrictive lockdown in Spain. The Government has banned all non-essential workers from leaving their Homes. Some Businesses have an extra 24 hours to comply, before observing the ban from tomorrow.

- 9.45am : "The Deaths of more than 50 Doctors of Coronavirus in Italy must serve as an 'Urgent Warning' to the British Govt on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)", the British Medical Association (BMA) says.

The chair of the BMA, Dr Chaand Nagpaul, told Sky News this morning : “I’m getting messages from doctors still saying that there are shortages or they are having to ration equipment.”

- 10.43am : Dominic Cummins (The UK prime minister’s senior adviser) is presenting COVID-19 Symptoms and is there fore self-isolating.

- 10.59am : Fernando Simón, the head of Spain’s centre for health emergencies is awaiting confirmation that he has tested positive for the virus.
The virus was apparently detected last night, according to the government.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

9.06am : First day of more-restrictive lockdown in Spain. The Government has banned all non-essential workers from leaving their Homes. Some Businesses have an extra 24 hours to comply, before observing the ban from tomorrow. 

Oh yay, something to look forward too.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah.... I post on A T S.... just saying!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah.... I post on A T S.... just saying!

Not very well.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
From BBC Live Feed :

- 6.50 : Detroit Motor show cancelled as venue becomes Hospital.
"Organisers said the show’s normal conference venue, the TCF Center, is being used as a field hospital for at least six months to deal with coronavirus patients."
(iirc drussel posted this info yesterday, just added because of the 6 months bit)

- 7.06am : "Nigeria announces two-week lockdown in Main Cities"

The president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has announced a lockdown in the cities of Lagos and Abuja in an effort to contain the spread of Covid-19.

The restrictions, which will start from 11pm local time (22:00 GMT) on Monday, will also apply to Ogun state, which borders Lagos.

The lockdown will take effect for an initial period of 14 days.

Mr Buhari said everybody would have to stay at home, all businesses and offices would have to close, and only food shops, hospitals and other essential service providers would remain open.

- 7.09am : (From the Summary) :
- Sri Lanka announces first Death from COVID-19. 113 Official cases, and a strict curfew across the island Nation.

- 7.28am : "Thousands of EasyJet and Virgin Atlantic Staff offered work in the New Nightingale Hospital in London".
Full article Here

- 7.50am : 20,000 former NHS Staff return to Work in the UK.

- 9.03am : Placido Domingo, 79, is Hospitalised in Mexico, due to Complications linked with COVID-19. He will remain in Hospital, "as long as the Doctors find it necessary".

- 9.32am : "Why are people stealing UK Hospital Supplies ?"
Full article Here

- 9.47am : "India breathes cleanest air amid Coronavirus Lockdown"

In the national capital, Delhi, which dominated headlines last year for having the worst air pollution in the world, residents woke up to clear blue skies over the weekend.

Air quality apps on phones showed that AQI was below 50 - or "good” air quality - which is a rare occurrence in Delhi.

twitter.com...

- 11.41 : "Calls to Deport Briton ignoring advice to self-isolate in South Korea."

The man (currently being treated for COVID-19 in S.K.), said to be in his thirties, travelled to South Korea from Thailand. He was examined at the airport but showed no symptoms of coronavirus. He was told to spend 14 days in self-isolation.

Instead, he reportedly visited four different cities, coming into close contact with 23 people over five days. He developed symptoms during that time and went to a test centre where he was told, once again, to self-isolate until he received his results. However, he is believed to have played screen golf at a games centre right after.

- 12.13 : US Singer John Prine, 73, in critical condition in Hospital with symptoms of COVID-19. His wife and manager had previously tested positive earlier this month, and were isolated from him.
edit on 30-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

This Medic is saying everyone should wear masks, not just those who are infected!
No he isn't. He is pointing out that those who are infected may be asymptomatic.

yES AND ASYMPTOMATIC people don't show any symptoms which means all of us should wear the facemasks as we don;'t know if we are infected until testing becomes available for everyone.
edit on 30-3-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I hadn't seen it so thanks for that. Ignore the self appointed moderator that's complaining about it. They don't get to decide what you post and where.

However, I couldn't make it through this video. David Iyke has such an irritating speach pattern and flow when he talks that I just can't deal with it. This coukd easy have been a 20 minute video if he didn't take a 2 second pause between every word. And I'll tell you why he does this. He knows that he's talking to idiots. He's giving people who are at an intelligence deficit and who are gullable time to process what he's saying.

He's a fraud in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

One good thing to come out of this lockdown is the loss of pollution. There's been a significant drop in pollution levels across the globe which I'm happy to see, this pollution affects everyone and lowers our immune system, together with giving us illnesses.

I think we should continue to stay at home for the foreseeable future and well into the next few years!

edit on 30-3-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I skimmed through it a while back. Nothing really I'd want to put in my "street talk" or updates. I agree with what you said.

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join