It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The empty hospital thing is so bizarre! I had a look around on Twitter and keep seeing a fair few empty ones

However, i have seen a Spanish video of a hospital overwhelmed with people lining the corridors on the floor.
Spanish hospital

Could it be that the waiting rooms are not full because they are usually full of drunks, minor injuries and so on and many people are staying away due to the pandemic? I'm sure I read in the UK news recently that a doctor had described A&E as being very quiet ('calm before the storm' was the phrase used i think)
Or suspected patients are re-routed on arrival? Or just that the hospitals people visited were just less affected?
I don't doubt that governments lie of course, but a worldwide coverup for this just seems insane. Beyond capabilities of those in charge. And if it was 'crisis actors' or whatever, surely not enough people can keep such a secret.

But it is weird anyway.

Just went to 2 hospitals in LA to check out these “War Zones” the MSM keeps telling us about.They are quiet & EMPTY. We aren't being told the truth. Why?? Let’s get #FilmYourHospital. WE'RE the news now.: can’t trust the news. Post pics of ur hospital here!

twitter.com...

Berlin hospital video - very empty. Eerie - it seems absolutely empty!
edit: just watching this now, it is much longer than I realised, seems to be like a little documentary

edit on 29-3-2020 by cirrus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
White House Briefing
www.youtube.com...

Live, but Trump is not there yet.
Due any minute.

edit : Its live now
edit on 29-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The virus is airborne beyond 3 meters
we knew this in thread 1.
unless there is no disturbance to the air , 3 meters should suffice
Tell me where there is no movement amongst people where this is the case.

we were given bad advice for fear of shortages for first responders.
N95's at least should be worn in interior public spaces.

The lack of respiratory protection to this disease is why we have been asked to stay at home.

I wouldn't step foot in a bus or subway without respiratory protection.
edit on 29-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
The empty hospital thing is so bizarre! I had a look around on Twitter and keep seeing a fair few empty ones
edit: just watching this now, it is much longer than I realised, seems to be like a little documentary

Question: how do you know that they are really reporting from the hospital? How do you know they're not simply showing the quarantine areas away from patients? How do you know if this was taken this week or last week or last year or was even found footage?

There''s a lot of hoaxes and misinformation videos (not saying these are, just that people put them out.) Beyond the fact that you like these guys, how do you know that the video is true?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

I wouldn't step foot in a bus or subway without some respiratory protection.
How about eye protection, gloves, and gown? Because without that, you're exposed. And be sure to properly apply and remove all of them.

edit on 3/29/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Texas update:

Governor Abbot (surprisingly) has had the Texas National Guard identify places to set up as overflow COVID hospitals and one here in Dallas is now ready to receive new patients.

He's also allowed hospitals to put multiple patient beds in a single room. There's around 1600 beds available,

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Breaking : Current USA measures (The 15 Day plan) to stay in force until April 30th.

(White House Briefing.)

Number Updates For the Day :

USA States :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...
edit on 29-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added links

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Holy crap..has anyone seen whats going on in India?

Since Modi announced the 21 day lockdown-the thousands upon thousands of Indias poorest-the migrant workers who have low paying jobs in the major cities are faced with a nightmare choice:
Starving to death in the cities(as they only have enough money for a few days of food,not enough for the whole lockdown),
or attempting to return to their home villages in far flung parts of India or in neighboring countries.

Well many thousands are deciding to travel back home-on foot,hitch hiking and on whatever public transport that is still going aywhere-which is of course jam packed with people.

www.aljazeera.com...

That is one heck of a lot of potentially infected people travelling to many different and rural areas of India and beyond.
If the virus could talk,it would be asking people to do this in order to acheive maximum transmission.

What an epic #storm in the making.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
If tests show you have CV19 but you have mild symptoms, does that mean you are no longer shedding?

Nope. You can still pass along the virus to someone more susceptible... and cause their death.

Thank you Byrd. It is what I suspected, but I feel people who have had/recovered from the full blown symptoms, people think it is over and done with and you now have immunity so no longer infectious...like the chicken pox that I compared it with.
If this thing is still shedding even if you have recovered from a severe case of it....then WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Small update for Oneida county NY. Our count is now 37 nine more from the last update:
www.wktv.com...

Oneida County confirms 9 additional cases of COVID-19. The total of cases within the county now stands at 37.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well yes, exactly. I watched a little bit of the german video which then went onto a bit of a documentary. It seemed quite spliced together and didn't watch it all to be honest.
I'm sure some of the footage is real, i'm sure much of it can be explained. It is interesting that this is now coming out - a definite agenda with it in the USA.
I do have a lot of questions though, many of which can't be answered.
What is the real origin of the virus? Intentional (as per TD) or accidental? Who in government and which governments know the truth? Most likely will never know that though.

a reply to: Byrd

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Russia is moving to treat with the existing malaria drugs, seems to be ahead of the curve , They have a lockdown in Moscow , its a recommendation from Putin, which doesn't seem to need reinforcing with Draconian stuff. Ten minutes in with regards to the Malaria drugs.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Omg those pictures of crowds are terrible!
Surely the lockdown should be enforced by the authorities with no travel to their home villages - which would just cause huge spread in even poorer locations. But then with that many people, I am not sure it could be enforced?!
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Omg those pictures of crowds are terrible!
Surely the lockdown should be enforced by the authorities with no travel to their home villages - which would just cause huge spread in even poorer locations. But then with that many people, I am not sure it could be enforced?!
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Its absolutley nuts mate.
Yeah,lack of police and the general chaos that is India are responsible.
In other times the chaos can be an amazing even beautiful thing IMO,but right now it just sucks.
There are also millions of homeless people in India-here are some getting food provided by the government during the lockdown:
www.bbc.co.uk...
But they are all jammed together in queues with no masks on..
And because there are so many homeless it kind of defeats the point of the lockdown as they live on the streets.
Man they are going to have a bad time of it I think.
I feel bad for them,I love India

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Wife said that 3 weeks ago. Some will may not see the next day. But I truly believe it is something we in times of this is: be self-supporting for you and your family.
Will rioting come out ... its too early to tell yet. My feelings are this: anything now is possible. N.Korea fired a few missiles again the other day. Not sure what is going on.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Update on today's press briefing. They key takeaway: "The enemy is death. Death, it's a unpleasant thing to go through"

Sounds legit.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Death rides a horse named Binky.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

There have been multiple reports of hospitals expelling all non-critical patients. Basically everybody who does not HAVE to be in the hospital is being sent home to open up beds for the surge that they know is coming.

Free up Hospital beds

Unlike the remote monitoring programs, which can track hundreds of patients at a time, the more comprehensive “hospital at home” programs in Boston and New York are far smaller in scale and currently limited to non-coronavirus patients — often those with congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bacterial infections or pneumonia. But home hospitalization still opens up critical beds for the influx of patients with the virus, said Dr. Linda DeCherrie, a professor at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.

“We’re trying to triple the number of beds in the New York area,” DeCherrie said. “Freeing up beds for other patients is really important.”

A lot of hospitals are doing this ahead of time, in anticipation of a surge.

Soul

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
Update on today's press briefing. They key takeaway: "The enemy is death. Death, it's a unpleasant thing to go through"

Sounds legit.

I found the story of his friend slipping into a coma pretty alarming as well...

Anyway...social distancing lasting until end April and 100.000 death = good seemed like important takeaways as well..

Peace

ETA: oh yeah....and that NY hospital selling mask from the backdoor
edit on 29-3-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join