It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BPilgrim
a reply to: ComebackLogic

Not an endorsement but here's one source that supports RP2's theory.

Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.

I hope he is wrong also. I have said this since thread one and my view has only hardened through to thread 5.
If I am correct then the implications are really scary.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Yeah. We will need tons of triage tents to administer a vaccine after one is made. So many medical personnel may be infected by that point that the vaccine may have to be administered by military personnel or even by volunteers (depending at what stage the vaccine is mass produced and ready to be given to the masses.) There may have to be teams going door to door, especially in rural areas, to reach all those in quarantine. More likely, groups of volunteers would have to drive the infected to a triage.

This virus seems much more lethal than originally believed, so it comes down to finding effective treatment, producing and administering it fast enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.

I'd just like to point out that the Youtube Video that article refers to is now unavailable "Due to violating Youtubes terms and conditions".

Also, just-international.org has this Disclaimer at the bottom of their homepage :

Disclaimer

We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.

The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.

No offense to you, just pointing it out.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: elitegamer23

I'm not talking about religion, i'm talking about logic. You say you don't believe prayers are effective or do anything but then ask others to pray to achieve a desired outcome. That is illogical. That was my only point. And then Fearnot chimes in with his irrlevant feel good talk about positive energy, as if I were the one who suggested that a person must be religious to pray.

If you'll notice, in none of this have I made any statements regarding religion or prayer or my own personal beliefs; was always about logic.

Thank you for your well wishes, or as fearnot calls them, prayers

I didn’t say prayers aren’t effective, I said I’m not religious.

Some people would say any prayer or even a religion isn’t logical.

Are you religious ?

Btw this conversation has nothing to do with Coronavirus anymore , so what’s the point ?

edit on 29-3-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maybe some good news if the trend continues.

From The Guardian Live Feed

Daily death toll slows in Lombardy

The coronavirus death toll in the northern Italian region of Lombardy, the country’s worst affected, has risen by about 416 in a day to at least 6,360, Reuters reports.

Day-on-day the deaths were down markedly from Saturday’s 542, which was the second largest since the outbreak first emerged just over five weeks ago.

The number of cases in the region, which includes the country’s financial capital, Milan, increased by 1,592 to approximately 41,007, the source said.

From my personal perspective, people are starting to get used to the isolation and social distancing. Some people are becoming desperate and some looting of people's groceries, en route from shop to home, has begun. Desperate and sad times for many folks.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Totally agree, we have huge rural populations, especially Native Americans, that don’t have internet or phone service. It’s going to be very challenging for them.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

originally posted by: ComebackLogic
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Any sources for this “cocktail virus”, or are you just offering your personal opinion? I’ve heard zero from any medical or scientific source that states this is anything other than a form of Coronavirus, much like SARS or MERS.

Just quoting you because you ask for sources, this is from Byrd's USA Today article (which does actually have some good info, Thanks Byrd !!), at the bottom :

While there remain many questions about the trajectory of the COVID-19 disease outbreak, one thing is broadly accepted in the scientific community: The virus was not created in a lab but naturally evolved in an animal host.

SARS-CoV-2’s genomic molecular structure – think the backbone of the virus – is closest to a coronavirus found in bats. Parts of its structure also resemble a virus found in scaly anteaters, according to a paper published earlier this month in the journal Nature Medicine.

Someone manufacturing a virus targeting people would have started with one that attacked humans, wrote National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins in an editorial that accompanied the paper.

Andersen was lead author on the paper. He said it could have been a one-time occurrence.

“It’s possible it was a single event, from a single animal to a single human,” and spread from there.

USA Today Article, Thanks Byrd
That's it then I guess. All cleared up!
edit on 29-3-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
BBC Article dated today, 29th March 2020 :

"What we still don't know about COVID-19"

www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
so , it did spread from china, to london (as i have always argued because it was simply logical) and then all over europe etc
source

I think some governments have a lot to answer to the people of world.
This is just coming out in bits but i bet in 10 years we will see full reports of how the UK government was perfectly aware of contagion in london and let it run, taking a risk that ended up ruining the entire world as they didn't want to hurt their economy while dealing with brexit

edit on 29-3-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Apparently, he’s not been interviewed by mainstream media since 2001, when he told the world that the Anthrax letters were from a US biowarfare lab and that he suspected the same entities were responsible for 9/11. You can take that as you wish, given the nature of the site we’re discussing the topic on right now, but it does seem as though he has been seeking validation for his bio weapon theories via the medium of world events for some time. He also appears to believe that Ebola was a result of government entities deliberately infecting people with the live virus as part of a vaccine program 🤷‍♂️
Edit to add: Look at the wording in the post of yours I quoted - “Has given a detailed statement admitting ......” You can’t admit to something you don’t know. He’s merely offering his opinion, based on his qualifications, which are greater than some. Beware of being led to hysteria by subliminal context, read things carefully.

"They used Amerithrax to ram the Patriot Act through, that is correct … We became a police state … And as I pointed out in 'Biowarfare and Terrorism,' I think the same people who were behind the 9/11 terrorist attack were also behind the Amerithrax, but I'm just connecting dots there....

“What's called Amerithrax came out of a U.S. government biological warfare weapons lab and program, and I publicly blew the whistle on that the first weekend of November 2001.

“The Council for Responsible Genetics was having its convention at Harvard Business School and I was chairing a panel with King and other experts on biological warfare, on U.S. biological warfare programs.

“As I was walking into the Harvard Divinity School, Fox TV had a camera crew there and I said, 'Obviously, this came out a U.S. biological weapons program and probably Fort Detrick.'

“I conducted the session and made the same comment. Then I made a comment to a Washington, D.C., radio station to that effect [and to] the BBC, so everyone in the world heard me.

“At that point, someone gave an order that I was never to be interviewed again by any mainstream news about biological warfare programs. And that's been the case since the first week of November 2001."
edit on 29-3-2020 by ComebackLogic because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2020 by ComebackLogic because: Typo

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Interesting read. The article brings up the point of whether or not this is a seasonal virus and will cases drop in the summer?

I think we only need to look at Florida with their warm weather and their 4,000 cases to say no, this virus is not seasonal.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
From French Live Feed :

- 19h45 : Ex-NBA Star Stephon Marbury, has struck a deal with a Chinese Mask manufacturer, to send 10 Million masks to New York.

Born in Brooklyn, he is currently the Trainer of the 'Peking Royal Fighters'.

- 19h50 : Field Hospital currently being constructed in Central Park in New York, on the grasses of the 'East Meadow'.
This location was chosen because it is near one of Mount Sinai's Hospitals, in East Harlem.

edit on 29-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

None taken, thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yeah the guy is definitely a character! Like I said, not an endorsement by me but he is a 'credentialed' scientist that supports RP2's theory. Though I will say, his stance on the post September 11th anthrax attacts lends him more credibility imho.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

No I'm not. That is to say I don't identify with any particular religion but, think that there's great wisdom in many of them.

Sorry if I offended you, all good. Well wishes to you and all other people with love in their heart.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
From Guardian Live Feed :

- 6.50pm : Some interesting percentages of the Numbers in France :
There are 4,632 people in intensive care in hospital.
Of those in intensive care: 34% are under 60 years old; 64% aged 60-80; 60 people are under 30 years old.

- 6.58pm : Moscow enters Full Lockdown.
" No leaving the house except to the nearest shop or pharmacy, you can take out the trash and walk pets up to 100m from the house.
Special pass system to be developed soon.
Unemployed to receive 19,500 rubles ($250) per month."
twitter.com...

- 7.25pm : More than £250,000 has been raised to provide Free Hot Meals for NHS staff in the UK.

4,000 meals have been provided to hospitals, and tens of thousands more are expected soon.

“We were talking about how a group of friends who are NHS workers are just not eating properly,” Andrew Muir Wood, one of the founders, told the PA news agency.

“It’s hard for anyone to operate on an empty stomach let alone people trying to save lives, so we got together trying to work out how we could solve that,” Muir Wood added.

To support the campaign, visit www.mealsforthenhs.com

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maker22
The french doctor promoting chloroquine and zpac now habe 1003 cases and only 1 death.

He give chlotoquine as early as case is detected. It work

Doctor website (french)

Also, in canada, they stared a trial for chloroquine to give it to people not sick for a week. This will protect them. Long term.Chloroquine stay in blood for months, protecting them like a vaccine.

Can you link to the EXACT paper, please? As far as I can tell, that information isn't on the website you linked.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Interesting read. The article brings up the point of whether or not this is a seasonal virus and will cases drop in the summer?

I think we only need to look at Florida with their warm weather and their 4,000 cases to say no, this virus is not seasonal.

Thailand and a few other warm/hot/humid places around the World battling this make me think so too, unfortunately...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Way to early to be calling it over. Were Ferguson's estimates off? Possibly. Looking at the numbers grow each day, we are not at the peak yet.

Ferguson’s original numbers projected 18 months of this. Now he says it’s just a couple weeks.
Trusting numbers is futile. So much for trusting the scientists and so called geniuses to help us navigate this thing.
But you can always count on the media to favor the doom and gloom numbers over hopeful numbers.

I agree too early to call. But is not too early to shut down a country based on these guys fickle calculations. Who looks like a fool now, for shutting down a country’s economy over what could amount to be just the flu.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The french doctor promoting chloroquine and zpac now habe 1003 cases and only 1 death.

He give chlotoquine as early as case is detected. It work

Doctor website (french)

Also, in canada, they stared a trial for chloroquine to give it to people not sick for a week. This will protect them. Long term.Chloroquine stay in blood for months, protecting them like a vaccine.

English news on same subject

Breitbart

Wow. No offense to you, but that's not a remarkable result as the previous post suggested.

In this report you linked, doctors point out that about 80% of those who get the disease recover without treatment and his "observational study" (not controlled) was only 80 people.

So what he reports is about what would be expected if they weren't treated with anything.

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join