It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarone
Health Secretary Matt Hancock has now tested positive for the virus. The whole cabinet is going to come down with it as this rate...

Sky news

Matt Hancock was in parliment the other day-prime ministers questions I think it was-and he was sat next to Nadine Dores,the juniour health minister who has just returned to work after recovering from the virus(I think she was away for two weeks).

Did he catch it from her I wonder?
I think I have read that you can still infect others for a while after you recover.

So certain members of the government it appears,are being just as careless about the spread of the virus as many idiot members of the public.
At this point in time I doubt it would spread any faster if there was an official Britain wide orgy.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I agree, and as I said, there are some very interesting avenues being pursued... as far as treatments, both Zinc and high doses of Vitamin C (among many others it seems... quite a few ways to effectively fight this disease... if the resources are there), should absolutely be more rigorously pursued at this stage... and different treatments linked to the fast availability of resources in different regions.

When I said "cure" I was talking more what I saw late night TV that some researches at Sydney University in Australia are pursuing (sorry don't have a link, it was on TV), but they were suggesting they have a, what they are calling, a pre-vaccine, or a "container" vaccine (not really a vaccine), which looks at viruses differently, and treats them as an entire "class" of ailments, which can be removed by the body with the right triggers at early onset.

The way they were describing it, it would remove the need for vaccines, as it is essentially a "cure" to entire subsets of viruses and bacteria's.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
There are only two ways out of this:
1. A cure, not a vaccine (there are some really interesting innovations in this space at the moment, so may be possible).

Ok, I have an update on this... I don't know how I missed it when this was first announced, but from the Very Good News thread that is discussing the study going on in Monroe NY by Dr Zelenko, as you can plainly see in his letter, he specifically states:

"The rationale for my treatment plan is as follows. I combined the data available fro China and South Korea with the recent study published from France. We know that hydroxychloraquine helps Zinc enter the cell. We know that Zinc slows viral replication within the cell. Regarding the use of azithromycin, I postulate that it probably prevents secondary bacterial infections, but I am not sure. These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low."

Text in his letter below, bottom of page 1 and top of page 2:

It is extremely important that anyone discussing this bring up this point - hammer it - until the talking heads discussing (hydroxy)chloraquine make this point very clear.

It is apparently not the hydroxychloraquine that is producing the great results, it is the Zinc. The (hydroxy)chloraquine is only a facilitator, and the z-pack (azithromycin) is only to maybe help prevent secondary bacterial infections.

This is so typical of 'modern medicine' - do anything and everything to minimize/obfuscate/obliterate any mention of any natural (non-patentable so no money in it) substance to protect their Medical Mafia cash cow. It is just infuriating.

Out if curiosity...can you provide links...so far using your info and going to page...has put me in a circle jerk.

I'm interested...would like sourcing please.

Mg

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
(Got up late, had a few too many Beers last night).

From French Live Feed :

- 7h52 : People in India harassing 'Heroes'.
People in India are attacking Mecial Staff, Shop Cashiers, Delivery People, and others, and chasing them from their Homes. They beleive that they are more susceptible to contract the Virus, and should therefore be ostracised.
Many Doctors throughout India are now homeless, and have nowhere to go.

- 8h50 : "We must start transferring Patients out of the Ile-de-France region, to prevent a 100% Bed occupation situtation" Says Professor Riou (Medical Director for the Hospitals in the Crisis in the Ile-de-France Region)

- 9h05 : Philippe MArtinez : "We have the impression that the Economy primes over Health. We have no urgent need for New Boats, cars and Airplanes right now."

- 9h50 : ER in Hospital in Colmar "Close to rupture. We are facing a wave of patients, that doesn't seem to slow down."

- 10h50 : Paris Region numbers "Vertiginous". over 1300 people in ER, and at least 241 Ehpad (Medicalised Old Folks Home) are affected by the Epidemic. That's 241 Old Folks Homes, not people.

- 11h35 : Lithuanian Public Libraries 3D Printing Visors for Doctors and Medical Staff. 54 (currently closed to Public) Libraries are printing what they hope to amount to 1500 Visors, in this first stage.

- 12h40 : Seven Rum DIstilleries in Martinique convert to producing Hand Sanitiser. 4500 50cl Bottles were delivered Thursday to the Sanitary Authorities on the Island.

- 13h12 : 50 Prison staff and 21 Prisoners have been confirmed with COVID-19. 793 Prison Staff are in preventative Isolation, and 471 Prisoners in 'Sanitary' Isolation within the Prisons.

- 13h52 : Novak Djokovic donates 1 Million Euros to Serbia for Medical Equipment (Ventilators, Masks, PPE, etc..)

- 14h55 : Greece re-starts fabrication of Chloroquine.

- 15h10 : FFP2 masks which have expired in the last 24 Months, cleared for use.

(Just like to point out that I read the whole thread, and only try to post updates that have not already been posted. Thats why no Boris, etc... )
edit on 27-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This BBC story is about the county in which I live in Pennsylvania:

Two days in particular play on her mind; the day in early March on which she shared a room with dozens of prospective jurors, and the funeral the following day. "There were between 50 and 75 people, a lot of them around my age at the funeral and I hugged a bunch of them," she says, clearly distressed. "If I was carrying it then I could have infected up to 150 people just in those two days. A lot of my friends want to know the result of my test."

BBC

I was called for jury duty, and showed up for it early in March, I am trying to find the exact date I was there.

I checked.... my jury duty was in late February. YAY.

edit on b000000312020-03-27T10:14:59-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 27 Mar 2020 10:14:59 -05001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Regarding Boris J... Right at the start of this, he stated that he "shook hands" with corona patients in NHS hospitals himself...
That was on camera, in a briefing. Not sure how you find it, but there you go. Maybe over confidence... or maybe he is just getting in his bunker.

"cough cough,, this isn't going too well, erm, cough cough, I'm feeling a bit unwell chaps, I'm just going to take a few days off work, byeeeeeeeee cough cough"

"Prime Minister, erm... where are you going?"

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This the kind of misinfornation I am concerned of internationally as well as at home.

More than 300 people have died and a further 1,000 have fallen ill in Iran after consuming methanol in the belief that it will protect them against the coronavirus, according to local media.

Link

Take it for what it is...

Edit: And zinc toxicity is a huge proplem... you purport.

Medical News Today

In the midst of a world pandemic, hope can kill more than ilness.

Mg
edit on 03465656America/Chicago27_9America/Chicagoam by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
UK
Fri 27 Mar:
New Cases: 2921
Total Cases: 14579
Newly Confirmed Deaths: 181
Total Deaths: 759

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
South Carolina’s director of DHEC just decided to take a leave of absence.

LINK

Big time leadership failure IMO.
edit on 27-3-2020 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2020 by ValentineWiggin because: Can’t get link to work

edit on 27-3-2020 by ValentineWiggin because: I think I fixed it

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
South Carolina’s director of DHEC just decided to take a leave of absence.

www.postandcourier.com... html

Big time leadership failure IMO.

This is pure crap as you alluded.

One stays in a position of trust, leads no matter the personal costs they oathed, for the betterment beyond self.

History shows such individuals "that can do" and forgets those that can not.

Mg

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Matt Hancock to Junior Health Minister...
"cough cough cough, I'm not feeling very well either..." said Health Secretary Matt Hancock... "I'm going to ...you know... work from" wink "home " wink wink "cough cough".
He bolts out the door...
"Wait for me Prime Minister..."

The Junior Health Minister reaches towards the door...
"Health Secretary! Where are you going?"....

p.s. I'm obviously being jaded here... I wouldn't wish illness on anyone. But I imagine it all like the British Comedy "Yes Minister", and I wonder/question who really has it and how planned or unplanned it all is. I'd hope that this is anyone's double think mentality who frequents a conspiracy website.
Underplayed, or overplayed or genuinely unexpected? That's the big question.
Anyways, hope everyone is well.
edit on 27-3-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I keep seeing that three page letter posted but don't recall anyone addressing why the stated group he's treated is an enclave of roughly 5,000 with an average age of 15.

Seems like that could be a relevant thing to be curious about and that might effect outcomes.

It’s a town not far from here (nyc) that is entirely Hasidic Jews. The average age is low because of large number of kids per house. It has the lowest average age of any town greater than 5000 in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

A mild corona would be a blessing, they have prob took the inoculation.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sobored
How is it that we have the most cases now and so many fewer deaths ?

All i can think of is that is a product of our best in the world health care system. Places like Italy, Spain, France and Iran have free government funded health care .

If that continues to be the trend it will be hard to sell socialized health care here. It really will be a good comparison of systems though.

My suggestion for you is ti watch this video made by the NY Times filmed inside an NYC hospital. Eye-opening.

72 hours inside a NYC hospital battling coronavirus

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
16 year girl looks to be youngest victim in France. Didn't seem to have any underlying health issues. Had two tests that came back negative. A third one was positive.

www.nouvelobs.com...

Dont think this only affects the elderly.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FellowHuman

Alright so we go with the outliers then as the facts FFS

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SixDemonBag

Thank you very much for the information and clarification.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Also, to add to your point here, In a study done exclusively for Italy back in August of 2018, the flu seasons 2013/2014 and 2016/2017 were especially notorious among the elderly, to the tune of around 9%.

For those interested here is the article.

Highlights

In the winter seasons from 2013/14 to 2016/17, an estimated average of 5,290,000 ILI cases occurred in Italy, corresponding to an incidence of 9%.

More than 68,000 deaths attributable to flu epidemics were estimated in the study period.

Italy showed a higher influenza attributable excess mortality compared to other European countries. especially in the elderly.

edit on 27-3-2020 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Michigan

Golf courses now closed , not that they were open yet

No bottle and can returns. Filthy on a good day.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A Minnesotan who is recovering from Covid19 has made a video talking about her experience and symptoms. I am on mobile so unable to post the actual video, sorry!

k102.iheart.com... al_social&keyid=KEEY&sc=editorial

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join