It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wrote a longer post but got deleted!
But wanted to say, yes i have noticed the first pressers had nothing on the podiums, just the emblems

Then they had the website links

Now it's full on 'STAY HOME' messaging:
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The message is clearly not getting through yet.
Also, I wonder where Chris Witty and Sir Valance are? They have missed the last couple of days.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Wrote a longer post but got deleted!
But wanted to say, yes i have noticed the first pressers had nothing on the podiums, just the emblems

Then they had the website links

Now it's full on 'STAY HOME' messaging:
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The message is clearly not getting through yet.
Also, I wonder where Chris Witty and Sir Valance are? They have missed the last couple of days.

The message is sensible, so don't get your point. Witty and Valance have been on other programs today.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
West Virginia has gone from 0 to 9 confirmed in just a few days. WV has high rate of elderly, high number of obese, smokers and chronic diseases.
edit on 20-3-2020 by Cmajlz because: The ninth person is an Ohio resident but tested in WV.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We don't know that yet, it hasn't even been 2 weeks and the incubation period has been known to be as long as 24 days
The rate of infection could be slowing in society there but you only see the results of that a few weeks later. So we won;t know, i'm guessing, for another couple of weeks.

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

edit on 20-3-2020 by cirrus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: tanstaafl

citatuon required

- and it is now shown in actual real world application to cure COVID-19 by the Chinese government, who is now officially recommending it as the treatment of choice for COVID-19.

cite an offical china govt sorce for your claim

Here is a link to the announcement of the initial trial.

Here is an article linked earlier by someone else by Dr. Andrew Saul discussing this, but it isn't from the government of China. Sorry, I don't read or speak Chinese, so am unable to find the source, but I'm sure its there.

If that isn't good enough for you, then believe whatever you will.

FFS.

From your first link :

Go to

Study Type : Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Estimated Enrollment : 140 participants
Allocation: Randomized
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Masking: Triple (Participant, Care Provider, Outcomes Assessor)
Primary Purpose: Treatment
Official Title: Vitamin C Infusion for the Treatment of Severe 2019-nCoV Infected Pneumonia: a Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial
Actual Study Start Date : February 14, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date : September 30, 2020
Estimated Study Completion Date : September 30, 2020

Study just begun, primary Results expected September 2020.
Absolutely useless for the moment.

From the second link :
All the links in the text refer back to greenmediainfo.com, "The Science of Natural Healing".
Obviously a peer-reviewed site in the Scientific community (lol)

None of the links below the post, to Orthomolecular.org, work (OMNS).
I either get this :

Cannot securely connect to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

or this

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to orthomolecular.org. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Stop posting Bullsh!t in the CORONAVIRUS UPDATE THREAD, please!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
UK is going to pay 80% of workers salaries up to 2,500 a month if they're companies dont fire them. Indefinitely, with review month to month.

I didn't think we'd see this until we had true A.I.

The Guardian
edit on 20-3-2020 by Auramancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2020 by Auramancer because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just signed an Authorization to Work letter. Apparently with this letter, I am essential personnel and can go back and forth for work if there is a quarantine or lockdown in my area?

I work/live across state lines as well. Do you think this will become an additional problem at some point?

Intense things happening.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've been thinking about letters now also
going to put a box under the letter box on the inside and then the letters can drop into that, so i can dettol spray them insitu and then leave them a fair while before opening, then washing hands, binning the envelope etc.
It's a process. I've been getting some deliveries recently in preparation for the supply chain to inevitably fall apart (workers getting sick, lorry drivers off etc etc) and they must think i'm mad but I won't sign their handheld thing, I make them do it for me. I make them leave whatever it is on the step too.
a reply to: saladfingers123456

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Lockdown of World when there is actually treatments, both natural and pharmaceuticals just dont make sense to me, there are far greater threat from people panic, economical side, food supply , toilet paper etc than from this virus...

The biggest threat with this thing, is governments using the fear and panic to institute all kinds of draconian, unConstitutional garbage. I'll be surprised if we don't come out of this without losing seriously wrt our civil liberties.

Ok, I surrender,

I'm with you man.

Illinois gov put a stay at home order in today. They didnt stop the bill collector though. Luckily so far the shutdown I have to do next week is still on.

People are freaking out. Bat$%#t crazy around here.

The paranoia and fear is wrecking everything. My wife thinks they are not doing enough.

Let's just get it on already.

#imwithtanstaafl

Wife asked if I wanted to go into town when I got home, I said "hell no".

Crazy

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
West Virginia has gone from 0 to 9 confirmed in just a few days. WV has high rate of elderly, high number of obese, smokers and chronic diseases.

And opiates.... and meth. I haven’t seen any studies relating to chronic drug use and COVID. I can’t imagine it helps.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great...

It was just on our local news. One of the two now confirmed cases in Steuben County NY was at a lunch for a volunteer fire department on 3/14. There were over 100 people attending.

Now they are scrambling to find all the people that were there.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsjAmeicanMo
Just signed an Authorization to Work letter. Apparently with this letter, I am essential personnel and can go back and forth for work if there is a quarantine or lockdown in my area?

I work/live across state lines as well. Do you think this will become an additional problem at some point?

Intense things happening.

Yeah, co-workers in other states are receiving those same notes issued by Homeland Security. I expect I'll be getting one shortly.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: tanstaafl

citatuon required

- and it is now shown in actual real world application to cure COVID-19 by the Chinese government, who is now officially recommending it as the treatment of choice for COVID-19.

cite an offical china govt sorce for your claim

Here is a link to the announcement of the initial trial.

Here is an article linked earlier by someone else by Dr. Andrew Saul discussing this, but it isn't from the government of China. Sorry, I don't read or speak Chinese, so am unable to find the source, but I'm sure its there.

If that isn't good enough for you, then believe whatever you will.

FFS.

From your first link :

Go to

Study Type : Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Estimated Enrollment : 140 participants
Allocation: Randomized
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Masking: Triple (Participant, Care Provider, Outcomes Assessor)
Primary Purpose: Treatment
Official Title: Vitamin C Infusion for the Treatment of Severe 2019-nCoV Infected Pneumonia: a Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial
Actual Study Start Date : February 14, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date : September 30, 2020
Estimated Study Completion Date : September 30, 2020

Study just begun, primary Results expected September 2020.
Absolutely useless for the moment.

From the second link :
All the links in the text refer back to greenmediainfo.com, "The Science of Natural Healing".
Obviously a peer-reviewed site in the Scientific community (lol)

None of the links below the post, to Orthomolecular.org, work (OMNS).
I either get this :

Cannot securely connect to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

or this

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to orthomolecular.org. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Stop posting Bullsh!t in the CORONAVIRUS UPDATE THREAD, please!

Did trump mention Chinese , Iranian, or some other country having disinformation agents out there trying to confuse the narrative for people ?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Cmajlz

And opiates.... and meth. I haven’t seen any studies relating to chronic drug use and COVID. I can’t imagine it helps.

Hard to believe but the number of addicts has not increased much in WV. The increase has not been statistically significant over time. The drug of choice has changed in the last year's to opiates then back to meth. Meth is cheaper but no increase in meth labs so it is being imported. If they are smoking meth obviously at increased risk plus having poor immune systems. WV rate of drug use not as high as press leads one to believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Great...

It was just on our local news. One of the two now confirmed cases in Steuben County NY was at a lunch for a volunteer fire department on 3/14. There were over 100 people attending.

And who those 100 people had contact with in the last week.
possibly into the 1000's.
THIS is how this spreads.

Isolate as much as possible, self-distance as much as possible, and in 2-4 weeks we'll be fine.
If there is NO contact, it can't spread.

Just beleive that everyone has it, and treat them like the plague for a few weeks to a month.
It's not that demanding

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh I agree, it's the right message - and it needs to be there - a LOT of people are not staying at home. The sheer lunacy of people I see online going out socially is incredulous!
The increasing messaging is just noticeable that's all. I think the government are quite desperate for us to change our behaviour but are taking a too softly approach. This is gonna backfire massively as we head into Italy territory soon.
a reply to: blackrabbit1

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Great...

And who those 100 people had contact with in the last week.
possibly into the 1000's.
THIS is how this spreads.

Isolate as much as possible, self-distance as much as possible, and in 2-4 weeks we'll be fine.
If there is NO contact, it can't spread.

Just beleive that everyone has it, and treat them like the plague for a few weeks to a month.
It's not that demanding

Bingo! And this was just on the 13th. They were already telling people not to gather, but no enforcement.

People with fingers in their ears. I still have some in my family saying it is not as bad as the flu, nothing to worry about. One is my 90 year old aunt. She went to get her hair done today, because as of tomorrow hair dressers are closed state wide. I have been trying to warn her for weeks, but she just won't listen.

I fully expect her to get it, and probably die from it, which is sad. We won't even be able to go see her in the hospital or attend a funeral.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

People aren't isolating themselves, in a pharmacy yesterday I was talking to the owner about this virus, and a lady comes in joins the conversation and when I mentioned people that are sick aren't self isolating she informed us she was supposed to be and wasn't...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People aren't isolating themselves, in a pharmacy yesterday I was talking to the owner about this virus, and a lady comes in joins the conversation and when I mentioned people that are sick aren't self isolating she informed us she was supposed to be and wasn't...

I can't give a 'good' reply to that, punching many times comes to mind.

Some people can't see their own selfishness in front of their own faces.

We are ALL Human. We are ALL in this together.
One person can make the House of Cards fall down.

"A ring a ring of roses, a pocket full of posies, atishoo, atishoo, we ALL fall down".

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Please stay 6 feet away from me man. That’s crazy but that is how it’s spread . I kinda understand why China was welding people inside their homes now .

You shouldn’t have been at the pharmacy without proper PPE yourself .

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join