It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

We either do it now (or weeks ago... but now still is better than never) willingly as a society, working together... or we have it forced on us by our governments when the system starts to get over-run.

You're advocating waiting until it's so bad, that governments will have to step in... you're going down a path that self-fulfills it's own worst fears.

Hint... just look at how Singapore has done, is doing it, will being doing it for the next 3 years... (not overwhelming their system as you suggest), and they were one of the worst at the beginning.

Every country will have to be there be at a similar point in the next 3 years. Not willingly shutting down now, together, will force our governments to do it later (your fears)... when we could all have accepted the global change (as Singapore has already) for the next 3 years and already be working that way... instead of freaking out about government control, Cuba, Russia and toilet paper... geez.

The length of time it takes a country to accept the global shift in organization required to live with this virus, is directly proportional to how bad it will be in their country.

Some countries will try fight it for the next 3 years, not work with it and each other, end up fighting each other instead... devastating their country and other's in the process.

Is that you America?
edit on 18-3-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
double post

As I understand it, with 91% isopropyl it's 2 parts alcohol and 1 part gel to get sanitizer with just over 60% alcohol.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
No new cases in Wuhan since the outbreak.

twitter.com...

Don't know what to make of this. Imagining every other country going into lockdown while China goes back to normal. Would that be a good look for them, or bad?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks. I still wonder what's up with Africa.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FellowHuman
No new cases in Wuhan since the outbreak.

twitter.com...

Don't know what to make of this. Imagining every other country going into lockdown while China goes back to normal. Would that be a good look for them, or bad?

Good of course, no matter the origin of the virus which is probably natural.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FellowHuman

Mm hmm, China, should owe the world reparations.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Total lies. Hospitals bursting at seams with new cases daily across the country. They are lying about it. Check Jennifer Zeng on Twitter she posted a video with an ER full of new cases.

My wife is on phone with her uncle in Shenzhen, I’ll know more shortly.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Mm hmm, China, should owe the world reparations.

Should we use that retroactively throughout history who owes whome what?
Please don't go that way..

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

You're not understanding what I advocate, or my fears. You're projecting your own fears and ignoring common sense. Like most people are doing right now.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toinski

originally posted by: Asgaard

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Asgaard
PM Rutte is an idiot who is putting my grandmother in danger.

Sorry, but locking everyone else up isn't the answer, sounds like he is much more rational than others.

Your grandmother/my parents are responsible for protecting herself/themselves.

I am helping my parents by not visiting the for a while, and convincing them to self-isolate, and have offered to buy them anything they may need and bring it to them (they are only a couple of hours away by car).

It is the rational answer. The virus needs to die out. There is no such thing as 'immunity' with this thing. In fact the immune system completely #es up. ''herd immunity'' doesn't apply with this nasty virus.

I agree with Asgaard. If you want to create herd immunity at least 60 to 80% should have been in contact with the virus and have created antibodies in the people infected.

But what if that won't happen? Let's look at the normal 'cold', did we ever get 'herd immunity' from the normal cold? No! So why accept this as science now? This is a dangerous game they are playing.

The UK is going for the same thing, this herd bladiebla.

As I have read the whole threads here we found out, that this virus can use your antibodies of first infection to reinfect you. There is no immunity.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

They have been lying from the start. They were consciously aware of a unknown illness, effecting their people punished the people warning them of it. I am not going to continue, to expand on this information, most people who have been following this current event since January, are well aware of the selfish actions and total lies out of China. Yes reparations... It is there fault. Someone has to take responsibility for this my goodness..

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I wonder how history will show total government control, lock-downs and martial law on a global scale. I wonder if the fact that people are begging for it, will actually make it come to pass. I wonder what history will say about that if it happens.

This was your comment... I am not projecting... I was taking your words at face value. In a literary sense, that is referring to your fears (by the way, I'm not actually saying you are scared).

Singapore is showing common sense as a society, most of the rest of the world currently is not.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

Usually you use 99% isopropyl alcohol or grain alcohol cut with aloe Vera gel bringing it down to 60-70% alcohol. Here’s a recipe:

Make Your Own Homemade Hand Sanitizer

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

That quote is exactly what people want right now. This thread is proof. It's their own fear that is advocating global martial law and total government control. Will it happen? I hope not, but that's pretty much the HUGE elephant in the room ATS has been warning against since basically it's creation, and I'm paying attention right now. Are you??

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ontarff

Last post deleted as off topic???

edit on 3/18/2020 by ontarff because: Hoping for a moderator respose.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: musicismagic

PLEASE DO NOT COME TO JAPAN

We has no Olympics nows?

Sounds kinda racist how you said that . If intended that’s pretty sad .

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
WHO to launch multinational trial to jumpstart search for coronavirus drugs
www.statnews.com...

The World Health Organization said Wednesday that it would launch a multiarm, multicountry clinical trial for potential coronavirus therapies, part of an aggressive effort to jumpstart the global search for drugs to treat Covid-19.

The four drugs or combinations will be compared to what is called standard of care — the regular support hospitals treating these patients use now, such as supplementary oxygen when needed.
The drugs to be tested are the antiviral drug remdesivir; a combination of two HIV drugs, lopinavir and ritonavir; lopinavir and ritonavir plus interferon beta; and the antimalarial drug chloroquine. All show some evidence of effectiveness against the SARS-CoV 2 virus, which causes Covid-19, either in vitro and/or animal studies.

We’ve discussed most of these drugs here. This is an effort to “to jumpstart the global search for drugs to treat Covid-19”

Hopefully, they'll move swiftly. I know they have to do trials but they ought to give the patients the drugs now while the trial is going on. I hope they're doing that.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IWant2Believe323
a reply to: Tukota

Usually you use 99% isopropyl alcohol or grain alcohol cut with aloe Vera gel bringing it down to 60-70% alcohol. Here’s a recipe:

Make Your Own Homemade Hand Sanitizer

Yes but all I have available to me is a limited supply of 76% rubbing alcohol and aloe Vera gel.
edit on 18-3-2020 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Perhaps this is how the NWO is born. It is a perfect storm for its birth. Yet I am still down to earth, about that idea, Americans have a certain instinct, I guess us older ones still, something in our head that rebels against people trying to take our freedom. Be that it may not everyone will die, we will get sick and recover and the boogie man will go away eventually then what? Our ideology will not change, hell d.c is so partisan no radical laws will be passed or constitutional rights will be removed. Take a breath, and relax a little. 👍 the economy on the other hand well that is another story, thank god bernie sanders is on his way out of the race, the young Americans, did not properly get educated on how the Soviet Union failed.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join