It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Carolinas update...93 cases in NC, 0 Deaths. 60 cases in SC, 3 deaths...

Grocery stores are still (disturbingly) short on fresh meat, bread, and I've heard flour and sugar. TP and paper towels nonexistent of course.

Three large shopping malls in my area closed today effective til the end of the month. Makes sense as a way to keep people from gathering in crowds.

I stand a fairly good chance of losing my job soon. I work indirectly for oil, and the saudi's and russians are killing the us.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It’s not proven yet..

There is no evidence that sun exposure kills the 2019 coronavirus. UNICEF has debunked a post that claims the organization said sunlight is effective against the virus. There is evidence that viruses don’t like heat. President Trump has said coronavirus infections could slow with warmer weather, but some experts doubt that prediction. A few of the best ways to prevent the coronavirus are to wash your hands with soap and water, avoid touching your face and disinfect surfaces in your home daily.

Sorry, it might help, but with everyone so close together kids wrestling, kissing, drinking out of the same cup. Don’t get me started on the stupidity I saw on the beach today. I shoulda took pics.

Anyhow x is the source. Sorry 😐.

Sun exposure does not kill the coronavirus

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
My sis asked me a question that goes along with something I had been thinking. I haven't seen every bit of news but she asked about Russia and my thought was about Africa. I haven't heard anything from either place.

Did I just miss it?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Karyotype

Yes thank you my main hang up is if the 76% isopropyl rubbing alcohol I have is strong enough to make the sanitizer with or if I need a certain measurement of it

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Estricky

Grocery stores are still (disturbingly) short on fresh meat, bread, and I've heard flour and sugar. TP and paper towels nonexistent of course.

Three large shopping malls in my area closed today effective til the end of the month. Makes sense as a way to keep people from gathering in crowds.

I stand a fairly good chance of losing my job soon. I work indirectly for oil, and the saudi's and russians are killing the us.

SC has one death

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

When I worked in the Hospital, we wiped surfaces down with Methylated spirits, Door handles etc, that works fine. If you keep using hand sanitizer you will get cracks in your skin and that is a no no . Soap and water is good , as long as you do it for long enough.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

One of the servers with whom I work is Russian, her home town (I don't know the name of) has 2 cases, and she read a report of 117 cases in Moscow.

Also be aware only 70% alcohol, bleach or peroxide kill this thing. Ammonia and Quat compounds do not. We've already confirmed this in the lab.

TheAMEDDDoc page 351 part 4

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

originally posted by: Estricky

SC has one death

Thanks, worldometers must have it wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok. I wonder how history will show total government control, lock-downs and martial law on a global scale. I wonder if the fact that people are begging for it, will actually make it come to pass. I wonder what history will say about that if it happens.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Assuming no alcohol in the aloe and 76% isopropyl, in order to obtain 60% alcohol with your sanitizer:

1 oz isopropyl
0.2 oz aloe

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Phage, mind to share how did you calculate this ratio?
I have 70% concentrated ethanol.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I'm not buying that. UV is a natural virucide, that's not specific to particular viruses, it's a universal. It won't treat someone already infected, but it absolutely will kill viruses on surfaces and in the air.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thank you so much 👏🙏🏻

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It depends on the spectrum. UVC for example does, but I am also not buying the beach is safer when 100’s of people are packed together on a small stretch of sand.
Agree to disagree, I am tired tonight, hitting the rack soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I did it with excel trial and error because I'm lazy.

Look at it this way:

1 oz of isoprop has .76 oz of alcohol

1 oz + 0.2 oz = 1.2 oz total

So 0.76/1.2= .6 ish alcohol

edit on 3/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

Looks like her FB page is gone entirely, or maybe just set to super private.

If the post is true, and I see no reason for anyone to create fake news on a local level. It is concerning because my father works at that hospital. Very close to home now.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere
I feel more concerned with the Russian nukes and s-400 in Cuba. I wonder how long they have been deployed??

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thank you very much..
I just realized that I don't need to make sanitizer, it can be applied directly on skin..

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bicent

The emphasis on fatality rate is a distraction.
The real threat is in the number of hospitalizations, young or old.

Agreed!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Yeah. But it can be pretty harsh over time.
I'll stick with plenty of hand soap and water.
edit on 3/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join