It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
People are going to flip in the next few days, the government is in talk with tech companies to track the spread.

They are looking to use personal devices to track social distancing, possible exposure, quarantine, and the spread of the virus.

This could really cause some privacy issues with many Americans.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Jay-morris

Good point. Maybe we SHOULD call HIV the 'African Virus', but then it would be confused with that other African virus 'ebola', or maybe that OTHER African virus 'marburg' … etc..

On second thought, maybe that was not such a good point after all?

Actually, wouldn't HIV be the "CIA-virus"? after-all this is sparta!/ATS!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

You think?

ATS: But it's not like they're not doing it as we speak.

edit on 3/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pasiphae

That's why we can't have nice things.

LOL. Good one. This whole thing is so stupid. Like ZOMGZ some kids were playing in the front yard! Lol.................Could we even imagine this 2 months ago?
edit on 17-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Alright I rarely post but i found this little tidbit on Facebook, post is from Desoto county Ms .. Those are some awfully wild symptoms she decribed 🧐👨‍🚀🥽🥼
We need to contain this ASAP .

Now that I have received my coronavirus results (I have tested POSITIVE and for those who aren’t aware I am back in desoto county no longer in Starkville), here’s my experience with the Coronavirus:
Edit- to clear up i graduated in Starkville in May. That’s what i meant. I have not been to Starkville in several weeks. I have lived in desoto county for almost a year now.

8 days ago I went to an urgent care (i won’t say which one because i feel like they failed me). I went in with flu symptoms. I went the day it started. I tested negative flu and strep. I was put on antibiotics for an ear infection. Was told to come back the next day if i still felt bad, so i did. Tested negative again. But I said my chest hurt. My chest was really dense and I had cramp like feelings in my chest. The doctor only walked in to say my flu was negative. Never listened to anything or looked.

m.facebook.com...
edit on Tue Mar 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It will be an interesting law suit post virus...

I am sure the courts will eventually side with the fed but could be interesting if the person suing gets the right judge.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It depends on the approach, if they gain access to PII and PHI in the process too then the Public Health Networks gain real time personal data on where to focus and who to test and quarantine. It moves into a slippery slope.

These guys can't even handle credit reports and banking information, now other information will be stored with that.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the update, this is really getting worse and worse. I better stay at home and take care of my garden.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You think?

ATS: But it's not like they're not doing it as we speak.
The 'Intelligence' agencies collect HUGE amounts of data on Americans and everyone in the world.

"So what do we search for ?"
"Ummmm...."

They have too much information, and not enough neurons.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustNO1evr

Could be CoV symptoms with improper use of NSAIDs or related drugs. She had some symptoms similar to aspirin toxixity or using too many OTC painkillers. It's more common than you would think.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

U.S. TREASURY'S MNUCHIN WARNED SENATORS THAT U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT COULD REACH 20% WITH NO ACTION ON STIMULUS PLAN-RTRS

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Anyone else want to be a fly on a White House wall about now?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Absolutely. and a fly on the wall at other alphabet agency meetings, as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well , this post has now been deleted on facebook . 🤦‍♂️a reply to: TrustNO1evr

edit on CDTTue, 17 Mar 2020 19:58:21 -050000000021312-05001America/Chicagov by TrustNO1evr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

In America, White House flies are on your walls.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Phage

It depends on the approach, if they gain access to PII and PHI in the process too then the Public Health Networks gain real time personal data on where to focus and who to test and quarantine. It moves into a slippery slope.

These guys can't even handle credit reports and banking information, now other information will be stored with that.

It looks like they may follow the kind of thing Israel is doing-and there are worries about mass surveilance there too:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday announced that Israel would begin using advanced digital monitoring tools to track carriers of the coronavirus, raising major privacy concerns and prompting accusations of mass surveillance.
Such tracking technologies, which in large part rely on data from cellphones, have principally been used by the Shin Bet security service in counterterrorism operations, not against Israeli citizens who have not been accused of a crime.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Lets face it-we all know they've been doing this for years without oversight,and lying about it-they may as well use it for something non nefarious for once(its not as if they will suddenly stop tracking all digital footprints after they have ploughed years of money and personnel into it).
People will say its creeping big brother,but he crept in many years ago and isn't going away unless we have a massive solar flare or nuke war IMO.
Maybe it will be of some help,but I have a feeling it will freak people out more if they get text messages from the government saying "you may have been exposed"or"you have broken quarantine."
I doubt it will actually do much to stop the virus spreading sadly.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Seems to be some serious NICS delays.. Hmmmm. Philly, not arresting people and people can’t buy guns. Stay tuned.

In some states the spike in gun sales is being met with the expected slowdown in NICS background check processing. According to an employee at a gun store in Colorado – yes, I’m leaving his name out of this but he’s a friend of mine – their current delay on background checks is almost two full days with thousands of people waiting in the queue: Colorado’s background checks system is experiencing massive delays. What usually takes five to ten minutes is now taking 1 day plus 23 hours [a number that’s steadily rising]. The queue is now over 3500 applicants. Gun sales in Colorado go through the Colorado Bureau of Investigation Department of Public Safety Firearms InstaCheck Unit. They posted the following message to their website on March 16, 2020:

Gun Sales Surge Background Check Delays: 2 Days in Colorado, 3 Weeks in Washington State

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This situation has escalated here in the west faster than anything I could have imagined (other than flat out widescale attacks on the US by foreign enemies)

Everyone is creeped out and willing to give up their freedoms and whatever else to the GOV to ask for "help" in return.

This is like 9/11 times 1,000,000 but in a much different type of crisis where everyone feels vulnerable and thinks TPTB will help them.

This is extremely dangerous guys... we need to educate our neighbors and peers before that "solution" is presented and everyone buys right into it

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Right now the leading 'Chinese virus' causes the disease that is named COVID-19, no matter what you term the actual virus...

Exactly my point.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In keeping with the thread intent:
Today's Hawaii tally. The count is now 14.

Oahu: 8
Maui: 3
Kauai: 2
Hawaii: 1

All except one Oahu case are considered travel related.

Public schools are closed and private schools continue to do so, including my daughter's. All state parks on Oahu are closed as well as selected parks on the outer islands.

I have been setting our office workstations up for remote access and personally will be reducing my in office work hours. The food court in my office building is nearly empty.

edit on 3/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join