It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not sure if a separate thread for countries would be feasible as it moves so fast and a lot of news from other countries is relevant to another! Also it's hard enough to keep up with this one
) a reply to: Parksy1981

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12
This whole thing seems to be treated very differently from other things.

Om Facebook just now it sent me a message (ad) from UK government and advised me with a friendly message that I might be spreading rumours.

Totally crazy talk. I have messaged a few friends about the actual stats from the WHO visit to China. My partner next to me has not had the same message from UK government and luckily I screenshotted it!

Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Om Facebook just now it sent me a message (ad) from UK government and advised me with a friendly message that I might be spreading rumours.

Totally crazy talk. I have messaged a few friends about the actual stats from the WHO visit to China. My partner next to me has not had the same message from UK government and luckily I screenshotted it!

Anyone else?

edit on 1-3-2020 by Diamondgeezur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: pasiphae

They'll lock down Seattle followed by Portland once cases start spiking here..

Why do you think Nike is closing down and deep cleaning all of their facilities in Portland?..

Yup , were in Boise.......im waiting for the first cases to be "reported" here......Im willing to bet before the weekend comes ....which means theyve probably been here for at least two weeks spreading it........usually a week to two weeks before signs are bad enough to seek hospital treatment
edit on 3/1/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diamondgeezur

Anyone else?

I got this on Facebook a week ago:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If they do shut down a US city then the stock market will be annhilated.

So I don't think they'll do it.

If they do do it then it tells it's own tale.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more to this post.
I just can't believe the unwillingness of many people to even consider that this is real and will be coming to us soon! It's already here but we haven't had any change to our lives and so most people are just going about their day without worry.
Italy is a country very much like the UK in many ways - as well as France and Germany - and look at what they are doing - recommending not going to crowded places, no handshakes, limiting contact with others, cancelling events and football (which is huge!). So far we have done nothing - no press conference with Boris and no info except Hancock wheeled out to talk about handwashing - and he looks more and more freaked out by it every time I see his face!

The only thing I can see in change is that some (people like us) are ordering more food online - Ocado and ASDA have had difficulties in getting their home deliveries done as orders have been larger than normal - so some people are stocking up.
But the masses are just going about their day normally, it's so concerning. If the government had at least said avoid gatherings, stay in if possible, maybe stock up in case you need to be in isolation - then maybe people would be more serious.

I don't understand how we all have access to news online and social media that the majority just don't seem fazed. Until it is literally at their door they won't do anything. The most worrying element to this i feel. Then there really will be panic.

a reply to: saladfingers123456

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
I couldn't agree more to this post.
I just can't believe the unwillingness of many people to even consider that this is real and will be coming to us soon! It's already here but we haven't had any change to our lives and so most people are just going about their day without worry.

I don't understand how we all have access to news online and social media that the majority just don't seem fazed. Until it is literally at their door they won't do anything. The most worrying element to this i feel. Then there really will be panic.

a reply to: saladfingers123456

Normalcy bias kills

Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a tendency for people to believe that things will always function the way they normally have functioned and therefore to underestimate both the likelihood of a disaster and its possible effects.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3/1/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here's some conspiracy nuggets to ponder...
Would it be theoretically possible to inject a digital or EMF sensitive type of RNA via a vaccine that could be "activated" by the 5G 60ghz wavelength?

NanoViricides, Inc. - Nanobots in the vaccines?

You WERE Warned About The Coronavirus “Telephone Disease”—But Lies Won Out Over Truth

Corona Virus Fakery And The Link To 5G Testing

Designer Nanobots Changing Humanity

Recall that Harvard scientist Dr. Lieber who was recently arrested with Wuhan Univ connections & Chinese Thousand Talents Program; worked on nano viricides and virus sized transistors.

Behind the explosive Charles Lieber scandal

Once upon a time, they called it espionage. Then they called it “illegal technology transfer.” Then they casually and admiringly called it Globalism.

The sensors will transmit all this information, through the emerging Internet of Things—using the 5G pipeline—to medical centers—where AI corporate and government analysts will confirm the disease diagnoses and prescribe treatments.

Eventually, a few billion people (patients) would, through these sensors in their bodies, be hooked up to the 5G Internet of Things.

All hail, Globalism and technocracy.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
I know it is not an "update", and there are some that are getting upset about seeing information to help prepare. Well too bad. This is the best thread to do it in, as so many come and go. It has the best chance of helping someone out, with so many reading it.

I had a look at the other threads that the mod pointed out in response to someone complaining about non-update posts, but they weren't the same - it has a real community feel about it here on this thread, and it would be a shame to just have a bare bones list of facts and events without the human element mixed in.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

This happening during an election year. A metropolis, being quarantined will be a last resort. Since this disease has become political, I suppose the democrats will weaponize it, how convenient for them and how coincidental.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Spain Latest

Jumped from 2 to 4 to 39 to 51 to 80+ in 13 communities in a matter of days. Guess its in our town now also. We are prepped and ready to lock down for 2 month+

Coronavirus, últimas noticias en directo: España se supera los 80 contagios en 13 comunidades

www.abc.es...

Be careful.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Book Dean Koontz needs investigated- www.independent.co.uk...[/ url]

Also First in Scotland reported [url=https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/tayside-patient-who-recently-returned-from-italy-is-confirmed-as-first-case-of-coronavirus-in-scotland/]Lin k

edit on 1/3/2020 by weemadmental because: (dodgy links)

edit on 1/3/2020 by weemadmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Netflix, just released the old outbreak movie here in the states, it has not aged well, but I am watching it, kinda Erie with the current climate in 2020.

OUTBR EAK

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Bet you the office of National Statistics in Newport are reporting buying trends from the big stores to the Government.

I have a question and hopefully somebody can clarify for me.

So my understanding is
#1 that this virus was first 'detected' in China/Wuhan back in October.
#2 We have also seen it reported that this virus has at least 4 cycles...each time you get it, it is a worse dose.
#3 We are now seeing reports that the genome (I think that's the right term) of the virus is showing variants in a few countries that have picked this up.
So is it possible that when this virus first broke out in Wuhan it was just on its first cycle and people just had mild cold...in the meantime it was mutating. So by the time it got to epidemic level in Wuhan the Chinese could no longer keep it quiet. So imagine the amount of people since October that have been in and out of that area. Would I be well off track if I said this virus has been around in other countries for a wee while but people were only showing 'cold' like symptoms, in which case we are not even in the storm yet?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
I know lots of people here follow Cotrell so.......... YIKES

Drew Maw
@drewmaw
Dr. Paul Cotrell on YouTube received whistleblower text warning of #coronavirus Northern California quarantine by FEMA Monday morning March 2nd, “nobody leaves,” likely Sacramento, San Francisco, Solano, unsure about Redding, Shasta, Tehama, Eureka and other low lying areas.

twitter.com...

The above is garbage.... people please use critical thinking faculties during the next few days.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

Drew Maw
@drewmaw
Dr. Paul Cotrell on YouTube received whistleblower text warning of #coronavirus Northern California quarantine by FEMA Monday morning March 2nd, “nobody leaves,” likely Sacramento, San Francisco, Solano, unsure about Redding, Shasta, Tehama, Eureka and other low lying areas.

twitter.com...

It'll be the whole bay area: A lady in Santa Rosa, skipped quarantine a week ago also confirmed community spread occured in the south bay near San Jose.

I'm super paranoid they are going to do the same thing with Seattle. My husband has been there since last week and doesn't get back on the plane home until Tuesday at 2pm. If they shut off Cali they'll do the same for Seattle and then I'm separated from my husband during this

Ouch! This is a horrible thing to think about and I am sorry you have to deal and worry about this
Unfortunately this is what a lot of people may be facing.. to stay where they are at right now or hurry and get home before a lock down is enacted and possibly spreading the virus to their homes. Im sure most people would try to get home as no one wants to be quarantined in a strange city away from family. Its a double edged sword.

Edit to add: If you shred your cheese before freezing you can keep it frozen for 6 months plus with no problem.
edit on 1-3-2020 by lostsock because: Because shredded cheese is life!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Pretty much but we can’t prove 1 and 2. The variants from what I understand, in a virus, is always mutating they use the variants to track the virus, for example the WA cases they used the variants to build a case saying the virus, has been circulating for weeks there. Also others suggest a vaccine will be hard to develop simular to the reasons we still have no hiv vaccine . This is not my expertise, I am just using data I have read watched and listened to.
edit on 1-3-2020 by Bicent because: Spellcheck

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Drew Maw
@drewmaw

twitter.com...

The above is garbage.... people please use critical thinking faculties during the next few days.

I cant believe people would even buy that...........theres no way you could enforce that, and if that were the case we would have seen MASSIVE military build up in the area in the last few days..........

Good lord......being cautious is one thing, being absurdly gullible is another...........this is exactly how governments would stop the flow of information, by citing things like this disinfo people spread........

This is how the government says "Right no more posts on coronovirus on Twitter or Facebook unless WEVE posted them"

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

3.Protein is Paramount Make sure you have good sources of protein. You can't live on rice alone. Meats of course are good protein, but so are a lot of beans. My protein consists of dehydrated meat in 30 year cans. It is emergency rations, so it stays sealed until needed. They also make a soy based, meat flavored substitute. I hate soy, but in survival mode, it will do. I also can hunt small game on my land if needed.

For the vegan/vegatarians I highly recommend

Naked Pea Protein

Its just Pea Protein not extra additives.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join