It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
PGA tour suspended til April 1st.

SOURCE

Jesus. That definitely comes as a surprise to me. They're still hoping for the Masters which begins on April 9th,but at this rate that event is definitely in limbo as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

Thank you, I'm more of a technologist until I finish school but still learning and working with them. I can't wait to pick a graduate school project and do it with them. Definitely check your cleaning products. Another popular one is chlorox wipes without bleach that won't work on virus left on objects or handles.

They are so worried about spread that the rooms we work with it in are not allowed to be entered for a significant time after work and anything in our biosafety cabinets with virus is bagged, soaked, bag is sprayed down and sealed and then it gets stream sterilized for 60 minutes at 250 C. Plus multiple body temperatures taken daily to check for fever, any symptoms results in quarantine until confirmed negative etc.

edit on 12-3-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Alaska has first positive patient for COVID-19

burdman30ott6, it's now in your backyard.

www.ktuu.com...

4 states left...

well damn.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc
Off topic here but I am so happy to see you back in here and with some good news with the 70% alcohol, bleach or peroxide! Also Im glad you are feeling better, congrats on the home refinance and I hope your kids are doing better!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ohio health official estimates 100,000 people in state have coronavirus

A top health official in Ohio estimated on Thursday that more than 100,000 people in the state have coronavirus, a shockingly high number that underscores the limited testing so far.

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neurosurgeon

I get Bronchitis or pneumonia every year one time like clockwork. Doctor said let's try it, worse than Tdap vaccine. I still got Bronchitis before Christmas then got it again last week and if last week wasn't it I know this thing will give me Bronchitis.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Washington state info. Hearing more nursing homes getting cases and a kid in a dorm case. Oh and Nintendo.

SOURCE
edit on 12-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Could have been a C-17 or a C-130, we do have a few 130's at moody but like I said the approach was wrong for the base, that's why I think it could be DoD coming maybe from Robbins with supplies/personnel to help properly assess things.

We are a tiny base with an even smaller clinic, they dont even really have the people to handle just active duty on base normally if this stuff takes off they will be overwhelmed in a day or so.

Ones a prop plane and ones a massive heavy lol

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: UFO1414
Alaska has first positive patient for COVID-19

burdman30ott6, it's now in your backyard.

www.ktuu.com...

4 states left...

well damn.

Flights are still connecting from North America to Asia through Anchorage.

Unreal to me. Shut these flights down. It's been 6 weeks since we've addressed this.

flightaware.com...
edit on 12-3-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here is the dilemma, clearly we are at a tipping point. I can quit my job or take a week or two off and hide out at home, but based on all known evidence, things will be significantly worse then, not better. So then what? Another week, fortnight, or month? I doubt things will be looking any better by late April. So what is the answer? You can’t isolate yourself forever. Is it better to just carry on until such time as you either contract the virus or full lockdown is initiated (Not likely, the U.K. are scared to act), or stay home indefinitely?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ComebackLogic

We have to keep working, til told otherwise.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm from ohio.

They at least pulled the trigger fast once they decided.

It's already spread quite a bit..like most of the country.

Maybe other states will follow our lead and buy some time.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am starting to freak out a bit.

Not really but,

About an hour ago my throat is starting to act a little sore and getting a bit more as time goes by.

I am also feeling a bit dizzy and kind of strange.

No fever. Will continue to monitor the situation. I'm hoping it isn't from the corner mexican food stand.

Damnit

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD my daughter was stationed at moody many years ago, She had to go out and get the gators off the runway. crazy right

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welp, there goes Disney World in Orlando.
www.cnn.com...

Even the Happiest Place on Earth is out of commission over this thing.

Dang. And I'm a Disney fan so this makes me sad. Don't make fun

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: ComebackLogic

We have to keep working, til told otherwise.

I’m still working, for now.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

www.zerohedge.com...

100000 + infected in Ohio

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: Agit8dChop

www.zerohedge.com...

100000 + infected in Ohio

because we are kinda testing. That's everywhere man.

It's based on the fact we have two community spread cases where we have no idea where they got it from.

That's going to be everywhere as soon as they start sentinal testing...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm usually an update man but...

Anecdote only:

So I live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).

At 4pm today it was announced that Ontario (Canada) public schools are closed for 3 weeks starting Monday March 16th until April 5th.

I've been grabbing the extra rice, pasta canned goods for the last month. So our family is pretty stocked.

Today on the way home looked like Christmas Eve. An absolute gong show with everyone buying ANYTHING. The liquor store was bonkers too. Think essentials...

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join