It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willyblake
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I wonder if the virtual mass by the Pope was recorded many days before Sunday? Like maybe they put him on different robes for at least three different Sundays, knowing that he had an uphill battle?

My conspiratorial mind has been thinking that since I read about the first recorded Mass because there has been 1 death in Vatican City but I never read who

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Is worldometers down for anyone else?

# is hitting the fan now people

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
anyone else getting a 503 error on worldometers? Hmmm service unavailable.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

working fine for me

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: malektaus
back up now. Looks like the service went down because of all the new cases they just added.. Just speculation.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Italy update.

Bad, but I expected worse.

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 10-3-2020 by UFO1414 because: link

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Italy have 977 new cases today and 168 new deaths bringing the total cases over 10k and total deaths upto 631.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
anyone else getting a 503 error on worldometers? Hmmm service unavailable.

www.worldometers.info...

yeah, it did go down for about 30 seconds whilst updating

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wheel of Fortune,’ ‘Jeopardy!’ axe live audiences amid coronavirus fears

globalnews.ca...

Dr. Phil too.

‘Dr. Phil’ To Film Without Audience Over Coronavirus Concerns; Joins ‘Jeopardy’ & ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ – Update

deadline.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
First Confirmed Case of Coronavirus in Philadelphia

No details were immediately released, though officials promised more information at a news conference scheduled for 3 p.m. Tuesday.

As of Monday night, five people were under investigation for the coronavirus in Philadelphia.

6abc.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
San Diego, CA - first official case

Dr. Wilma Wooten, the county's health officers said the patient is a woman in her 50s, and the infection is related to "overseas travel."

www.kpbs.org...

Running out of cities to report.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Spain is definitely taking a beating with this virus aswell with 443 new cases today.

Mongolia and Panama are new additions to the list... seems only place safe from it is Antarctica! I wonder how many Billionaires and People of high importance have escaped to Antarctica?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Have any of you read this report yet? About 180 of North Korea's Army personnel dying?

North Korea has continued to deny that coronavirus has entered its borders, despite reports that hundreds of soldiers in the hermit state were struck down by the virus

www.mirror.co.uk...

North Korean health chiefs risk being purged by Kim Jong-un after reports emerged claiming the coronavirus has killed around 180 soldiers. The dictator warned a summit of senior party officials late last month that there would be “serious consequences” if Covid-19 was able to enter the country. North Korea is still officially denying that the virus has hit the hermit kingdom, despite mounting evidence to the contrary. Reports from South Korea claim roughly 180 North Korean soldiers have succumbed to the virus. And some fear the secretive regime will blame a scapegoat. A source in the North’s military revealed the 180 deaths to South Korea’s Daily NK newspaper and said that most occurred close to the border with China.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Even if kim got it they wouldnt acknowledge it, even if he died they would recycle old videos and photos for a long time. Hell they do it now with military testing footage

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Iv just read on BNO twitter in the comments that one region in Lombardy hasnt updated its figures yet, so might be a few more to add to that. I did find the link but I've lost it again! I'm so scared for Italy. Such a beautiful country and wonderful friendly people..as many countries are I know.. but Italy has a special place in my heart. Was meant to be taking my 2 children for 2 weeks to Rome and surrounding areas in August.. guess we will see what happens over next 6 months

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let the quarantines begin!

Looks like Gov Cuomo has issue a containment zone around New Rochelle New York.

News

Is this getting more real by the day?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A volunteer firefighter at work just got an email that there was a fire call recently that involved (2) people that have symptoms of COVID-19. Then my sister told me that someone she works with recently traveled to Florida and was there for two weeks, now has a high fever, sore throat and a cough. She is going to be tested.
So the virus is most likely showing in my county now... which means it has been here for two weeks.

I think it is time for masks. Or it is too late for masks.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Red= Total
Blue= New

nos.nl...
edit on 10-3-2020 by Asgaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Let the quarantines begin!

Looks like Gov Cuomo has issue a containment zone around New Rochelle New York.

News

Is this getting more real by the day?

Short answer, yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join