It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Wrong reply!
edit on 10-3-2020 by BowBells because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Willyblake

OK, I toned it down a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

although I had mention about the pachinko parlors in the past ( the above links says a bit about them)
although I had mention about the silent panic of using mass transit (Disneyland closed) ridership is down 20 % in some areas of Japan and bus scheduling has been reduced temporarily during the school vacation period
although I went overboard, I think many of us that depend on an income that is being affected by the current situation here can take an extreme look at it at a different angle, is it wrong too, in my opinion, not really. To mislead someone is and out of error, yes, that may have occurred and I stated my wrong doings in print. My latest post is me, a calm person just facing a hell of difficult time in a foreign country.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

And they are apparently wearing ordinary cheap drugstore facemasks in spite of the fact that we have been told those won't help. So which is it?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

I think that's a little mean.. but I am sorry i didnt mean to come across entitled.. although I guess I got used to the fast paced numbers they were reporting before. But like i mentioned, realise they are a small team and understood the reasons

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Fulton County, Georgia- Middle School teacher tests positive for coronavirus, had lots of contact with students and staff.

www.cbs46.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuziSurrey
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It seems this virus may be a neuroinvader

I wonder if it remains in the brainstem of the healthy to pop out and wreck havoc when immunity low?

Everyone should read this article

Increasing evidence shows that coronavriruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases. The infection of SARS-CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuziSurrey
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It seems this virus may be a neuroinvader

I wonder if it remains in the brainstem of the healthy to pop out and wreck havoc when immunity low?

This part really grabs me with a lot of truth: Additionally, some COVID-19 patients also showed neurologic signs such as headache, nausea and vomiting. Increasing evidence shows that coronavriruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

If you can't get tested you can't test positive and if you don't test positive the number of cases doesn't go up.
Optics.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
off topic - nevermind
edit on 10-3-2020 by malektaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that a handful.of cases had been found to have meningitis or encephalitis... this is horrifying if true. I'll take it with a pinch of salt for now..

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: SuziSurrey

Damn..

Increasing evidence shows that coronavriruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases.

The infection of SARS-CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected

If true... that would finally explain the unprecedented response taking place

It would explain healthy-looking individuals keeling over while walking down the street and the seizures that we have seen in China videos.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
UK at 373 confirmed up from 319 yesterday.

Link

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Another 53 for the UK up to 373.. and 1 new death taking it to 6 fatalities. Currently Hertfordshire has the bulk of them.. which is my county. Alongside London..and mybtown is a commuter town to Liverpool Street, so that's great! Husband, sister and brother in law all commute to the city daily.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

CDC is not even a govt . agency. Strange isn't it.

Stranger than you realize...

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention is in fact a government agency:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the leading national public health institute of the United States. The CDC is a United States federal agency under the Department of Health and Human Services and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.

The CDC Foundation is NOT a government agency:

The CDC Foundation operates independently from CDC as a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Georgia. The creation of the Foundation was authorized by section 399F of the Public Health Service Act to support the mission of CDC in partnership with the private sector, including organizations, foundations, businesses, educational groups, and individuals.

However, both are often/usually referred to interchangeably as simply the "CDC" by media, etc.

Wikipedia: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

There's more info here if you're interested: Partnering with CDC

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So. Overpopulation is just a fantasy problem, huh? You need to be about 20 feet away from the closest person at all times and a population of 7 billion people is not a problem, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
2nd Case of COVID-19 Announced in Utah

The patient resides within the Weber-Morgan health district, is older than 60, and is currently in serious, but stable, condition at Intermountain McKay Dee Hospital. Prior to becoming ill, the patient traveled extensively outside Utah and the U.S. and is believed to have been exposed to COVID-19 during those travels.

health.utah.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The owner of Nottingham Forest FC has Coronavirus. He also attended a game with in excess of 27000 supporters last week, as well as visiting Arsenal in London.

www.nottinghampost.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
He also owns olympiacos fc, so if he's visited both teams while asymptomatic, how many staff/players/supporters have caught it?
Very scary indeed

originally posted by: ComebackLogic
The owner of Nottingham Forest FC has Coronavirus. He also attended a game with in excess of 27000 supporters last week, as well as visiting Arsenal in London.

www.nottinghampost.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob
Yes, the whole situation is out of control here. We have confirmed imported cases from both Italy and South Korea in the city, so if they are two different strains they are converging as we speak. At this point it’s almost inevitable that the majority of the British population will contract the disease at some point.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Former President of Iran wrote a letter to UN Secretary General telling him Covid-19 is a man-made bio weapon.

Twitter

It is his verified account, you can check his feed back to when he was President of Iran. I’d say this is a major development and it’s the first very notable politician saying it’s a man made bio weapon.

I’m sure BNO is tired and probably busy preparing. Sorry they are not living up to your entitlement to fast accurate information.

I’ve limited my posting due to many sources in China being cut off. I’m also tired of the attacks on others. I think other major posters are as well IMHO. I’m also tired of people saying CDC is holding up tests when they have very clearly allowed states to test locally and use CDC for secondary confirmation. Some people in this thread can’t understand facts even when provided a link.

This guy was intimate friends with Chavez and other South American communists. Holocaust denier, and always promulgating the destruction of Israel.

He's naturally saying this, next thing he will blame Israel and USA.

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join