It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have been thinking a little bit.

In the earlier threads we have had some "inside" information, and the likes from posters that were concerned and relayed the message that the authorities of many positions were concerned about the possibilities of this virus.

Now we see that it is hitting home here in the states, and the numbers are growing. We have events being cancelled, multi billion dollar sports enterprises having meeting on taking actions to limit the spread, and various federal institutions telling their workers to limit office time.

Where are all of the concerned in the know posters now? What happened to the information influx we were privy to just a week or two ago?

This is what is puzzling to me. If it wasnt a big deal the. Why are billion dollar business enterprises talking of money costing measures amd federal institutions raising red flags from the office?

Something ain't adding up here.

Almost like a information blackout.

Not hearsay information, but real information regarding the virus. Now the numbers in the states are being skewed, and delayed l, or so it seems.

Just my opinion and observations on the changing climate of this virus here within the last week or two.

When it starts affecting the big money, is when I get quietly concerned

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah i've noticed that too
Also some posters who were active in previous threads (with great science bits or other info) are no longer posting

Also sidenote - it is almost overwhelming how much is going on with this right now it feels harder to draw conclusions or figure things out - the news is so fast and things are changing everywhere so quick.
a reply to: liejunkie01

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Some of them were treated poorly and left the thread. 🤷

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Normally my phone would have been full of notifications from BNO Newsroom from overnight and this morning. Just checked their Twitter page again and nothing has updated since about midnight/1 a.m. last night. Same with BNO News. Weird.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

I think they are such a small team, they cant keep up. I've stopped using them now as they're arent quick enough any more!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi

originally posted by: musicismagic
This is Japan today: A total of 485 people infected in Japan. As it is Monday more reports will come come. We now are testing about 4600 people a day . Today in Tokyo the train system reports a decrease in passengers . The economy is slowing down by the hour here. For you Americans following me , I'm straight on info. Your want to hide you head under the pillow, go ahead. But don't knock the info I'm sharing. Its for real in this country.

i have been reading your posts since day one. are you serious, that is all that is infected in japan, doesnt seem like that much compared to everywhere else , maybe your a bit paranoid. all your doom and gloom talk is crap.. more people have died than that in italy. burdman is right. lay it on the line or just stop already

I exposed some incongruencies about this guy a week ago or so. Back then he said that everything was "finished for Japan" there was a snow storm and -20 celcius degrees outside, and that he along his wife would have to sleep very close to the heat to make it to the next day. I immediately checked online the temperature for every single Japanese city during the last 10 days.... The coldest had been Sapporo with ONLY -5 degrees celcius. There's a huge difference between -5 and -20.

I have both a Japanese friend in Osaka, and a Lithuanian one living in Tokyo. Both said that most people are calm, but also taking precautions and measures. Meanwhile, this guy says that food will finish in the cities and people will move to the countryside regions in order to "raid the farmers" LOL. Worst of all? this guy says that farmers are training and preparing themselves to use their millenary swords to defend their farms.

I'm sorry, but the description this guy gives about Japan, is not Japan at all. We're speaking about a country totally annihilated after WW2 that managed to rebuild itself, a country that has suffered multiple economic recessions since the late 80's, and resisted things such as the 1995 Kobe earthquake, and Fukushina 2011 Tsunami/Nuclear meltdown.
You don't see Japanese people entering pandemonium, not even in a Godzilla film lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Seen reports the EU Parliament has closed down

- meetings cancelled
- plenary sessions cancelled
- voting cancelled

www.brusselstimes.com...

The Parliament will debate on the coronavirus, the negotiations on the European multi-annual budget, and the unrest at the Greek-Turkish border, but votes will not be held.

The session will be suspended after the last debate, and the MEPs will not meet on Wednesday and Thursday. According to Sassoli, the MEPs want their hemisphere to function as normal as possible, but the necessary precautions should also be taken in the context of the spread of the new coronavirus.

and the President is in self quarantine after returning from Italy.

www.yenisafak.com...

Also, still no word on the Pope. He's been giving ''virtual'' prayers...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

#Spain suspends parliament for at least 1 week after lawmaker tests positive for #coronavirus

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I can't believe this hasn't been brought up here before and I can guarantee that it would have been if Obama was in office.

It is very clear that our government is holding back test kits to try to reduce the fear and protect the economy. The strategy isn't really working very well and eventually we will know how many people have contracted the virus, but the testing requirements are so stringent currently we will never have a 'true' understanding of the amount of people that have contracted the virus and recovered.

South Korea took a completely different approach. Which one do you want?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

They were told to limit outdoor activities. They are not being forced to stay in their homes.
They have cancelled all group activities, concerts, and sporting events and have requested that only necessary travel take place. They have closed the schools.
You can get permission to travel for business.
They are limiting entry to the country and are taking temperatures at train stations for trains arriving from outside the country.
At grocery stores they are warned to stay one meter apart but they are allowed to shop.
And they are asking anyone who exhibits flu like symptoms to isolate themselves for 20 days.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I just want a little bit of accountability from our system. Like give it to us straight.

If it isnt that bad. Show us the test results and say, "see there it isn't that bad". But instead everything is in limbo and we are left wondering about partisan politics and who is blaming who for what.

I don't care how many people freak out. Show me the real deal and we can deal with it.

If this current situation is the real deal, then explain to. E why Italy, South Korea, China, and every other country is taking the measures that they are. Nobody is explaining that to us here in the states, at all.

Just saying, it doesn't add up at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Former President of Iran wrote a letter to UN Secretary General telling him Covid-19 is a man-made bio weapon.

Twitter

It is his verified account, you can check his feed back to when he was President of Iran. I’d say this is a major development and it’s the first very notable politician saying it’s a man made bio weapon.

I’m sure BNO is tired and probably busy preparing. Sorry they are not living up to your entitlement to fast accurate information.

I’ve limited my posting due to many sources in China being cut off. I’m also tired of the attacks on others. I think other major posters are as well IMHO. I’m also tired of people saying CDC is holding up tests when they have very clearly allowed states to test locally and use CDC for secondary confirmation. Some people in this thread can’t understand facts even when provided a link.
edit on 10-3-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add clarify

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

I can't believe this hasn't been brought up here before and I can guarantee that it would have been if Obama was in office.

It is very clear that our government is holding back test kits to try to reduce the fear and protect the economy. The strategy isn't really working very well and eventually we will know how many people have contracted the virus, but the testing requirements are so stringent currently we will never have a 'true' understanding of the amount of people that have contracted the virus and recovered.

from what I saw here the test kit was in English (the big print anyway) so I stated before, there is no way them test were faulty. These PCR test are used around the world. Just one lie after another coming out of the CDC and heck, CDC is not even a govt . agency. Strange isn't it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

How did Korea have enough testing kits, and we are short? Why are our testing requirements so stringent? Why isn't anyone asking these questions? We are only allowing a certain amount of tests per state, why is that?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

"Patients" are stealing hand sanitizer from hospital and primary care waiting rooms. They are walking out with boxes of masks and sterile gloves. They are threatening to "kill" medical personal if they aren't tested immediately.

This week, four cruise line ships departed from American ports with willing passengers.

I haven't seen much evidence that we can take it "straight." We have to hold ourselves accountable before we can expect to be treated with that level of respect by others.

edit on 10-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

That's awesome but couldn't they find the Palestinian guy some eye protection?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It seems this virus may be a neuroinvader

I wonder if it remains in the brainstem of the healthy to pop out and wreck havoc when immunity low?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SuziSurrey

Damn..

Increasing evidence shows that coronavriruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases.

The infection of SARS-CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected

If true... that would finally explain the unprecedented response taking place
edit on 10/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join