It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Haven't seen this mentioned yet.

Gates-funded program will soon offer home-testing kits for new coronavirus

Of course they'll also then have your DNA and personal information...
edit on 9-3-2020 by BPilgrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BPilgrim
Haven't seen this mentioned yet.

Gates-funded program will soon offer home-testing kits for new coronavirus

Of course they'll also then have your DNA and personal information to do with what they want...

Here ya go, bud.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Yeah I noticed a decrease in posts in general as well as a drop in quality it seems so I have started using other trackers.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Might have known

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The more cases you have diagnosed, the lower it makes the mortality rate. There are a lot of people in critical places who want to keep the USA mortality rate high... way higher than the flu.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This isn't good news: www.nytimes.com...

I mentioned a while back about the shipping industry and how the people (crew) can be infected. Although there has been complete silence on this matter, I would think it exist. My friend that is in the shipping business had little to say about it other than shipping port personal need to be careful of people coming off the ships.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
MrRCFlyer: if you compensate this week for a surge in testing, scale down your reference to account for population density differences, and throw in an asymptote max infection of around 20%-ish(?) of the US population, you might be able to predict the peak. Last time I played with the numbers, it looked like early to mid April.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The more cases you have diagnosed, the lower it makes the mortality rate. There are a lot of people in critical places who want to keep the USA mortality rate high... way higher than the flu.

Enough already, stop trying to politicize the virus, there are plenty of political threads to muse in or even better go start one about these people in critical places who want the mortality rate higher.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: musicismagic

What is this 'silent' action you are on about
no,i don't get the drift
your link is what i based my post on
i value your input but please be less ambiguous

OK, I'll give you an example:
McDonald's are going to "an employment agency" to hire the handicap to work in their restaurants .
There is a shortage of people to work among the public now.
This is just the beginning.

Yes, a beginning that predated the Coronavirus by years!
www.npr.org...

Japanese lawmakers have passed controversial legislation expanding the number of semi-skilled foreign workers who can live and work in the notably insular nation for up to five years.

Japan has been pressed to make the change because of a critical labor shortage that results from its rapidly aging society and low birth rate.

Japan was using foreign labor heavily to try to stave off a horrible labor shortage in all sectors, including the food industry. Obviously, with travel restrictions between countries in place, Japan is going to be turning to anyone present in Japan to try to keep positions staffed. Has eff all to do with Covid-19...

Shameful to manipulate it to appear otherwise, ya?

There's been a shortage, that I have to agree upon, but what came across new to me was McDonalds J. was actually going to the employment office and putting out a request for help wanted which includes handicap positions. That part was new to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Enough already, stop trying to politicize the virus, there are plenty of political threads to muse in or even better go start one about these people in critical places who want the mortality rate higher.

Ok... well how about this. Stay away from toilet paper!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's no toilet paper left in Australia it's all been eaten I mean horded

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You know my posts, you know my feelings on this virus

I can say that this theory right here might possibly be an explanation for the f-ups.

I gave you the star.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: deccal
It seems China began to control the situation. News from South Korea are also positive. Italy will end the disease soon at most with 1000 loss. Only Iran is a mystery, but I think after the mild and hot weather starts it will be over there too. The future is bright. Don't worry.

Yeah, maybe. But anyone else find it interesting looking at this map of infections -> www.google.com...

Note that the map uses a green icon with a heart in it to represent "recovered" victims. See any of them in China?

What do you suppose that means? Didn't we hear something a while back about "recovered" victims having reinfections or relapses?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Influence by Sinister individuals is also a reason why the people who have recovered, are not included in the data as being recovered..or even referenced by the news media.

In all the graphs and Maps I looked at last night, they were still showing as being sick.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: all2human

What is this 'silent' action you are on about
no,i don't get the drift
your link is what i based my post on
i value your input but please be less ambiguous

OK, I'll give you an example:
McDonald's are going to "an employment agency" to hire the handicap to work in their restaurants .
There is a shortage of people to work among the public now.
This is just the beginning.

Yes, a beginning that predated the Coronavirus by years!
www.npr.org...

Japanese lawmakers have passed controversial legislation expanding the number of semi-skilled foreign workers who can live and work in the notably insular nation for up to five years.

Japan has been pressed to make the change because of a critical labor shortage that results from its rapidly aging society and low birth rate.

Japan was using foreign labor heavily to try to stave off a horrible labor shortage in all sectors, including the food industry. Obviously, with travel restrictions between countries in place, Japan is going to be turning to anyone present in Japan to try to keep positions staffed. Has eff all to do with Covid-19...

Shameful to manipulate it to appear otherwise, ya?

There's been a shortage, that I have to agree upon, but what came across new to me was McDonalds J. was actually going to the employment office and putting out a request for help wanted which includes handicap positions. That part was new to me.

From 2018

The law promoting employment for people with disabilities obliges companies and government organizations to hire those with physical, intellectual or mental impairments for a certain portion of their workforce. The target was raised in April from 2 percent to 2.2 percent of total staff at firms that employ at least 46 workers, and from 2.3 percent to 2.5 percent at national and local government organs. The number of people with disabilities on the payroll in the private sector reached a record 495,000 as of June 2017, up 4.5 percent from a year earlier, and the government has set a target of increasing the number to 585,000 by 2022

Does McDonald's in Japan have more than 46 workers? Again, it would seem this practice predated Coronavirus, you may have simply not noticed it.
edit on 9-3-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok... well how about this. Stay away from toilet paper!

mobile.twitter.com...

The path to Hell is paved with spotless anuses.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

An Earth cam in Tokyo shows a parking lot, which you can check out three days ago, looks like the cars there have dropped by at least a third. www.earthcam.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Something to consider with unreported cases is that as well as there being asymptomatics, there is probably those that are hospitalised and/or dying with it being reported as pneumonia, heart/liver/kidney failure.

This may balance out the high/low skew to the CFR due to unreported cases or it may still tip the scales in either direction depending on which is more prevalent.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bwick
Stuff got real for a lot of folks here in Kentucky over the weekend. We went from no cases to 4 - with many more expected in the coming days. Seems the first one had been sick for something like 3 weeks, been to the doctor repeatedly, CDC refused to allow her to be tested, she was finally admitted & placed in isolation, still refused to have her tested, until she was transferred to the University of Kentucky on a ventilator where she was finally tested. Official story is that she'd travelled out of country. Her family says that's b.s. - that the only time she'd been out of town was a day trip to Cincinnati for Valentine's Day... At any rate, between then & when she got too sick to work, she was working in a DELI in a WalMart so who knows how many she accidentally infected.

And since then, 3 more cases have tested positive.

The most worrisome part I've seen is the ANGER that people are expressing towards the victim. From what her family is reporting, there is no way she could have known she was infected, she (and they) did everything they could to get treatment (including repeated requests to have her tested), and she's pretty much been isolated since developing symptoms. But folks are still blaming her & her family....

Since announced on Friday, there have been massive runs on tp, hand sanitizer, etc. everywhere in the Bluegrass state over the weekend. Women reported fighting in the aisles over the last package of tp in Bowling Green. I ran out & got another couple bags of dog food - all was quiet at the farm store!

Anyway, I'm glad I went on & stocked up on a few things beforehand so I can minimize my trips out. Not that it'll do much good with my husband working in the "cube farm from hell" that already spreads every virus that rolls thru like wildfire.... I'm trying to convince him to change clothes & shower immediately after coming home each day but he's resistant to that idea. I don't know what else to do.

People shouldn't be angry at her, they should be extremely angry at how the CDC has bungled this. Does the CDC have immunity against class action lawsuits? I believe they are going to be owed one, IMHO, from all the victims that their bumbling caused to catch this contagion.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join