It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
www.google.com...

BREAKING: 3 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Iowa

the states without the virus are growing smaller.

Also to add

www.google.com...

Iowa biotech firm says it has produced enough coronavirus tests for 700,000 patients

Someone said 5000 confirmed in the USA by Friday, seems very plausible.
edit on 8-3-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Something interesting I found on social media.

TWITTER.

My colleague has a 9 month old child. This is NOT your regular FLU. Any physician who says "this is just the flu but a 'little bit worse' " is dead wrong. An abundance of precaution is needed at this time. If anyone (China?) has advice on what to do next for this patient

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This reads really frightening to me - is this permanent lung damage? And seems a high percentage and so affects all ages in this way? Or am I reading that wrong?
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
This reads really frightening to me - is this permanent lung damage? And seems a high percentage and so affects all ages in this way? Or am I reading that wrong?

I think you're reading it right, another member violater1 posted pics of lung damage earlier today,very concerning if this is what it does to peoples lungs...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: malektaus
a reply to: liejunkie01

just because the president hasnt announced plans, doesnt mean they dont have them. the govt has contingency plans for every thing. or do you think that cause orange man bad?

I can read. I can line up the dots. I can extrapolate on how the CDC is handling the problem along with how the administration is scrubbing the information.

I can also see beyond any party politics unlike most here.

I can freely criticize every party, every president, of any administration because my allegiance isn't devoted to any of them.

If people would leave the partisan politics out of it you would see that he has already announced his plans. It is quite obvious.

Since I seem to be too stupid too see "how the CDC is handling the problem along with how the administration is scrubbing the information"
this for myself could you provide some links or other information? Not saying you are wrong just wondering

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Then they are counting the deaths as flu , or Pneumonia. This is as much an exercise in "Don't panic" as treating the disease. If the confirmed cases are X then their is a good chance that the cases in the community are ten times the official number.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
a reply to: Rich Z

I am not familiar with your sneezes. But I do know mine. You might want to see my whole arm as contaminated after a really good/bad one.

I do hope you change your shirt often.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think what most people are missing is that this is much more contagious then the flu. It may contain.... sorry I won't post on this till the facts are in . Those that are in the medical field already know what I want to post, but we want to post what the universities are known to have known and not the CDC , which now I do not put much faith in.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think you're reading it right, another member violater1 posted pics of lung damage earlier today,very concerning if this is what it does to peoples lungs...

Yes, it is very true, now sure if they are watching what is posting in the Japanese universities but it is very true

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yes, it is very true, now sure if they are watching what is posting in the Japanese universities but it is very true

Are you able to post any findings from the universities ?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karyotype

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: malektaus

just because the president hasnt announced plans, doesnt mean they dont have them. the govt has contingency plans for every thing. or do you think that cause orange man bad?

I can read. I can line up the dots. I can extrapolate on how the CDC is handling the problem along with how the administration is scrubbing the information.

I can also see beyond any party politics unlike most here.

I can freely criticize every party, every president, of any administration because my allegiance isn't devoted to any of them.

If people would leave the partisan politics out of it you would see that he has already announced his plans. It is quite obvious.

Since I seem to be too stupid too see "how the CDC is handling the problem along with how the administration is scrubbing the information"
this for myself could you provide some links or other information? Not saying you are wrong just wondering

I do not believe I said that anyone was or called anyone "stupid".

These threads are full of links and info. From Pence stating that all public appearances and announcements have to be approved by him, to silenced press releases.

I guess you missed the whole botched test thing? That was strictly a CDC goof up. Google that. It isnt hard to find.

Here is one.

White House didn't allow the media to take audio or video from a press release.

can't record

If you are so inclined to find more info you would have to go back and read for more. There are many instances and the information contained in these threads is staggering.

Some of us have been following this from the beginning.

edit on 8-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It may contain.... sorry I won't post on this till the facts are in .

Could you please stop doing that? Your posts tend to read like effing cliffhanger episodes and Choose your Adventure children's books. It's irritating and rude. Either say what you have to say or don't, enough of this halfway in... nope, gonna pull back out horsesnip.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think what most people are missing is that this is much more contagious then the flu. It may contain.... sorry I won't post on this till the facts are in . Those that are in the medical field already know what I want to post, but we want to post what the universities are known to have known and not the CDC , which now I do not put much faith in.

Just post it... come on 😁

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Sorry it is only on Japanese TV daily news , so that is why i posted it. Take it as street talk from MIM OK, but it is 100% true. I'm sure it has been posted here on ats with photos already, so please count this as a true fact.

Are you able to post any findings from the universities ?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Israel is considering a 14-day quarantine on ALL tourists from ALL states. Bet it comes out in the next 48 hours.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It may contain.... sorry I won't post on this till the facts are in .

Could you please stop doing that? Your posts tend to read like effing cliffhanger episodes and Choose your Adventure children's books. It's irritating and rude. Either say what you have to say or don't, enough of this halfway in... nope, gonna pull back out horsesnip.

look maybe what we hear are facts that are not yet public, surely you understand that. remember that guy here was posting stuff that we all thought wasnt about to come about, he said forget it , i'm not posting no more, well maybe you just might to tune into what i'm been posting and then say "forgot it too". the fact is Hokkaido is basically on a voluntary shutdown. do you understand that? you no longer need facts, just updates and if you cant adjust to it, well... so be it

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Scarsdale school district in Westchester County, New York, just north of the Bronx, to shut down until at least March 19th after faculty member tests positive for coronavirus.

abc7ny.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Stores in Texas (DFW surrounding area) getting sparse on rice, canned beans, paper products and oats according to a friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Fact is that we factually don’t know the plans in place by CDC, FEMA, and DHS. There are plans I’m sure. To alert, in advance, the masses who are busy spending their time on Facebook, Netflix and buying toilet paper would be stupid and create more panic and chaos.

This is normal FEMA and DHS thinking, not saying I agree or not. I do understand it because I went through 2 serious earthquakes, 5 hurricanes (including a cat-5) and SARS while working for DHS as a contractor.

As I said before, the smartest things POTUS did was order CDC to allow states to run their own first round tests then order CDC to bring in private companies to make more tests. It’s obvious some percentage of the CDC are incompetent morons.

Unfortunately that last statement describes most federal agencies, that why I don’t work for them anymore. I’ve been asked by friendS to apply as a direct federal employee, no thanks.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join