It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
www.wltx.com... 45825230

I hope i did that link right. South Carolina has 6 more presumptive cases, including 2 in my town, that had contact with our first patient. She's in her 80's and has not traveled. From what I'm hearing she sat in there emergency room waiting room for awhile before she was seen. This is Smalltown USA, bunch of rednecks and racehorses. We had no other cases, so it landing here out of the blue has been such a huge shock for me!
edit on 8-3-2020 by Anynamedangit because: Link

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just had contact with a friend in Rome. She paints a gloomy picture and is a teacher, currently having to work using internet. She and her family are in complete limbo, not knowing how this will pan out.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yeah a 'deep clean' with a bloody mop and bucket!
I really hope we have stepped up our cleaning methods since the Brighton pharmacy pictures!
Very basic
cleaning pic
a reply to: BlueSwan

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

The two strain theory does seem to add to the confusion, possibly deliberate distraction.

When thinking about globalists with depopulation agendas, I keep coming back to Prince Phillips famous quote.

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
My apologies in advance if this has been brought up already. (Have not been able to keep up with the thread very often) I've been checking BNO at least once a day and have been keeping my eye on Germany. I noticed they have 1,040 cases and 0 deaths. No deaths is great news, does anyone know what they are doing correctly to prevent deaths from occurring? No other country has that many cases with 0 deaths.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There has been a real shift in buying habits in just a couple of days
We have been going to the shops regularly for top ups in preparation (and because looking at our stock it never seems enough!) and every single shop we went into was low on:
- coffee
- tea
- milk
- pasta
- handwash
- no antibac at all
- cleaning stuff
- tins

It's strange as the UK hasn't officially said anything different in the news, but I think there is change in the air. Despite the 'it's just the flu' rhetoric that is still going around, people must be seeing the numbers rise in Europe and know that it's possible now. Whereas before China seemed 'so far away' now it's a lot closer to home.
Frustrating that the govt won't say anything practical - not even 'have some extra food for a week in case of self isolation' - NOTHING. People in charge are either stupid or evil and want this to happen for some reason. I'm going with the latter! They might seem bumbling and stupid or inept on the surface but they are in power for a reason.
a reply to: Karyotype

edit on 8-3-2020 by cirrus12 because: edit

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

Thank you all for your service. I hope your best friend and your fiance's brother are all okay.

I can understand where your friend is coming from. In the military they have to go rescue the people who choose to do things like take a cruise putting their own safety at risk.

My colleague is leaving on cruise in 8 days out of Miami to the Caribbean. She wont' cancel because it is her son's senior class trip, and I suspect, because she doesn't want to be the first parent to cancel. We've all tried to talk her out of it. She even met with me about things I will need to do at the office if she gets quarantined. SMH!

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: AgentAnderson
Anyway, the banking system will collapse, just like other businesses... isnt that a good thing?
We can find some other way to live

Well, since my money isn't in the bank, or stuffed under my mattress or buried in the back yard, (I don't have any), I feel pretty isolated on that point. I hope I'm right and nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anynamedangit
www.wltx.com... 45825230

I hope i did that link right. South Carolina has 6 more presumptive cases, including 2 in my town, that had contact with our first patient. She's in her 80's and has not traveled. From what I'm hearing she sat in there emergency room waiting room for awhile before she was seen. This is Smalltown USA, bunch of rednecks and racehorses. We had no other cases, so it landing here out of the blue has been such a huge shock for me!

This link is showing a 404, as a South Carolinian I am interested in where the new cases are? Do you remember?

ETA : nevermind I found it , it’s kershaw and Camden
edit on 8-3-2020 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm assuming they only have the mild strain? Or they're not reporting deaths...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
Personally I think COVID was spread by a third party, as TD claimed. The bioweapon blame game seems to be escalating.

China’s Coronavirus: A Shocking Update. Did The Virus Originate in the US?

Japan, China and Taiwan Reports on the Origin of the Virus

Then, Taiwan ran a TV news program on February,27,(click here to access video (Chinese), that presented diagrams and flow charts suggesting the coronavirus originated in the US.

The basic logic is that the geographical location with the greatest diversity of virus strains must be the original source because a single strain cannot emerge from nothing. He demonstrated that only the US has all the five known strains of the virus (while Wuhan and most of China have only one, as do Taiwan and South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam, Singapore, and England, Belgium and Germany), constituting a thesis that the haplotypes in other nations may have originated in the US.

www.globalresearch.ca...

a reply to: primalfractal

The problem with this theory is global travel. In other words the US may just be the most common nexus point where the localized strains from all over the world get spread here to the US. Not that they started here. So not only do we get to enjoy our own viral home cooking, we also order in a plate from everyone else's kitchens.

Soul

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BowBells
a reply to: SoulReaper

Thanks for this post, it's the first time I've really understood how the CFR rate works. I've worked it out every which way and none of them make pretty numbers.

Italy has shocked me today.. scary numbers. And then fact theyve said theyve seen a surge of younger infected patients too.

We called our parents today and asked them to be more vigilant, avoid church and shopping as much as possible (I'm in UK) I reckon 2 weeks and we will know how bad it is here

Can any one point me in the direction of a site where you can look back at historical date on cases or country. For example, how many cases did Italy have 2 weeks ago?

You will not like the numbers...

de.statista.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Update : March 9, 2020 ... Tokyo time: 7 am

1. www.mayoclinic.org... the virus may cause this, this is very worrisome since meningitis does affect children
2. 480 cases in Japan ( actually it will be higher after reports come in today)
3. Chinese and S. Koreans and possibility of nationals will be quarantine for 14 days after entering ports of Japan
4. 14 people have died in Japan of the virus ( subject to change later in the day )
5. 300 people in Japan have recovered from the virus
6. 1.5 million people no longer visiting Okinawa
7. a possibility of a one billion dollars loss will take an impact on Japanese economy (something like that) (figure might have been translated wrong , so thought I'd mentioned that )
8. 7-11 store has been closed due to infected employee (this is very big news here )
9. 21 passengers on the ship in Oakland (yes , it went there as of latest news) have been tested infected
10. there are over 3500 people on that ship
11. I understand it is docked at Portland, Oregon
12. crew will remain on ship that are infected
13. military news (I'm not sure how accurate this info is, OK ) US Army- no movement from Korea, Italy and in the USA, this will last till May 6th (why May 6th, no info from me why, maybe some one here in the US military has an update on this. Stars and Stripes may have the update on more info on this)

again, thank you all for reading my updates

today will be a big day here, the PM Abe will lay plans for Japans future on the corona virus. Has President Trump laid out plans for it , yet ? I think he should. The economy worldwide is now in limbo since countries rely on imports for their daily survival.
Stay tune for an update later in the day. I know that yesterday many people were shopping here on what the PM Abe might say. "get prepared " for the unknown what the future may bring (just my thoughts only )

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

Yes, we are seeing the same here in the North West. We went shopping last night and Aldi had around 4 or 5 packs of 9 toilet rolls left. All other sorts have sold out. Hand wash low, no alcohol gels and low on beans etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Reality check:

Italy was on 115 cases 2 weeks ago and is now on 7375.

UK's daily increase in cases over the past 10 days from yesterday is 32.9% increase daily. Italy's is 29.6% average for same period.

I'm not sending my son to school this week. I don't think schools will be closed by the end of this week.

I won't be sending him to school the following week. I hope schools will be closed by the end of that week.

I won't be sending him to school week after next. I am almost certain schools will be closed by then.

They should be closed now.
edit on 8-3-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added detail

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thanks for your updates. The US president has not rolled out any plan from what I can tell. The centers for disease control have been limiting testing. Don't want to get political but I'm rather terrified about how this has been handled in the US

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
My apologies in advance if this has been brought up already. (Have not been able to keep up with the thread very often) I've been checking BNO at least once a day and have been keeping my eye on Germany. I noticed they have 1,040 cases and 0 deaths. No deaths is great news, does anyone know what they are doing correctly to prevent deaths from occurring? No other country has that many cases with 0 deaths.

I can remember someone calling this virus aryan virus, because it semmed to target ACE2 receptors, that are less prevalent in -for example- germans
)

Anyway. We will see how long this good luck or whatever it is lasts. Today read something about first german death. Might only be a „german“ migrant... so no real german. Searching...

Here it is...

english.alarabiya.net...#

First german „citizen“ died in egypt today. Nothing about his race. Being a german citizen can mean anything today.
edit on 8-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Reality check:

UK's daily increase in cases over the past 10 days from yesterday is 32.9% increase daily. Italy's is 29.6% average for same period.

I'm not sending my son to school this week. I don't think schools will be closed by the end of this week.

I won't be sending him to school the following week. I hope schools will be closed by the end of that week.

I won't be sending him to school week after next. I am almost certain schools will be closed by then.

My son is in his last year of high school... if he wasn't I'd do the same thing you're planning. Luckily he goes to a very small charter school so he's around less people each day than most. He also attends the community college though so he's around more people. I just can't pull him out at this critical time in his education. Close to graduation. Uggg.... I hope they close both his HS and the college he attends in 2 weeks. At least he's low risk for his age but I"m 50 and so is my husband (his step dad) so we are higher risk. I've been saying school closures would really do a lot to slow this down

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
EU Updates:

BREAKING: Italy reports 1,492 new cases of coronavirus and 133 new deaths, raising total to 7,375 cases and 366 dead

mobile.twitter.com...

NEW: France bans gatherings of more than 1,000 people due to coronavirus - AFP

mobile.twitter.com...

Italian virologists trace coronavirus outbreak in Italy to German car parts manufacturer

mobile.twitter.com...

Interesting article here also on Italy

The coronavirus could pose an even greater test for the European Union, which has free movement of people but no standard health protocols across countries. Will the EU’s member states band together to work with Italy, or will they cordon it off? Will richer northern-European countries hoard medical equipment, or partner with poorer southern- and eastern-European ones to slow the outbreak? Is Italy overreacting, or is the rest of the continent underreacting?

Italy's Coronavirus Response Is A Warning From the Future

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Reality check:

I agree with you. I don't want to send my kids to school here in the Netherlands. I'm certain that they will close soon like you, just not soon enough.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join