It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Hmmm my brother and I were just discussing this out of nowhere, well actually we were in the kitchen, but yes i said meteor and he said comets. lots of viral substances in space.

I have not checked out the china iran italy connection but is interesting and at this point nothing feels out of left field.

unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They just closed an urgent care Ochsner uptown New Orleans and another at Ochsner Baptist.

Very breaking. My friend and her friends work at hospitals and urgent cares here in the city.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: FamCore

LOL

‘Now Is the Time to Act,’ W.H.O. Chief Warns

Uhhh, NO, over a MONTH ago was the time to act! WHO is a fricking laughing stock UN puppet that has made things worse

I am guessing they can smell that $8 billion dollars the USA now has to spend on this coronavirus and want a piece of that action. IMHO.

I hope they get NOTHING. I hope Trump spends 100% of that in the USA.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

I have not checked out the china iran italy connection but is interesting and at this point nothing feels out of left field.

I have weird theory I’m fleshing out. Trying to find a link with those countries too. I know China and Italy are both countries with Mandatory Vaccination laws.
Iran is a top producer of Vaccine in the Middle East region.
China stared in Dec 2019. Italy I believe was 2017.

Iran
Italy
China

A sudden influx of vaccinated kids and even adults in some cases, coming home to grandparents or just being around elderly people who were never vaccinated for these new virus strands.

Or a bad batch of vaccines got into these countries and as a result there is now more of a spreading of the virus, now among a much larger population because of mandatory vaccinations.

For some reason I can’t help think it might be related to vaccinations. I may be way out in left field. But hopefully someone can reign me in, then I’ll stop bugging everyone. Just need to flesh it out.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I dunno about any of you, but the SF cruise ship and the 1 death so far..I’ve seen multiple publications and no one can get his age right. I’ve seen 71,72, and now 75. What gives?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Doctor says thousands likely infected in the US already. He says maybe even tens of thousands.
CNBC
edit on b000000312020-03-06T19:39:56-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 06 Mar 2020 19:39:56 -0600700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think I have it. I’m sicker than I can remember being. It started with a sore throat, then went to a stopped up nose and fever, sweating and freezing. Lethargic, no energy, and a bad cough. I’m in Tennessee. This is the third day and it’s worse.

Another thing that may or may not be anything, the internet is down in my entire city. I’m using mobile data to post this and even it seems to be throttled and extra slow. I contacted the internet company and they said something has happened in Austin, TX.

It all seems a little too coincidental to me. I’ve been trying to look up the symptoms all day and I can barely load a webpage.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Keep us updated if you can...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

Do you know why they closed them? Here in NO with you
tetra

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

Cases Deaths Serious Critical Recovered
101,624 / 3,484 / 6,087 / 49 / 57,328
edit on 6-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think I have it. I’m sicker than I can remember being. It started with a sore throat, then went to a stopped up nose and fever, sweating and freezing. Lethargic, no energy, and a bad cough. I’m in Tennessee. This is the third day and it’s worse.

Another thing that may or may not be anything, the internet is down in my entire city. I’m using mobile data to post this and even it seems to be throttled and extra slow. I contacted the internet company and they said something has happened in Austin, TX.

It all seems a little too coincidental to me. I’ve been trying to look up the symptoms all day and I can barely load a webpage.

I’m in Austin and the only thing that has happened is the cancellation of SXSW which I suppose could break the internet haha! I don’t see how something here could affect Tennessee

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

- The most common symptoms are fever (88%) and dry cough (68%). Exhaustion (38%), expectoration of mucus when coughing (33%), shortness of breath (18%), sore throat (14%), headaches (14%), muscle aches (14%), chills (11%) are also common. Less frequent are nausea and vomiting (5%), stuffy nose (5%) and diarrhoea (4%). Running nose is not a symptom of Covid.

[url="https://www.quora.com/q/coronaviruswatch/The-WHO-sent-25-international-experts-to-China-and-here-are-their-main-findings-after-9-days"]Source[/u rl]
edit on 6-3-2020 by ShortBus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Governor of MI just announced that "Michigan Medicaid will cover coronavirus testing". "The Michigan Medicaid program will waive copays and cost-sharing for testing and health care treatment related to the COVID-19 coronavirus."

www.wxyz.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
The Governor of MI just announced that "Michigan Medicaid will cover coronavirus testing". "The Michigan Medicaid program will waive copays and cost-sharing for testing and health care treatment related to the COVID-19 coronavirus."

www.wxyz.com...

This is at least some good news, lets hope that all the other states follow suit.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Former Ministry of Foreign Affairs Speaker for CCP Hua Chen Ying (a lady) quit her duties 2 weeks ago and was unheard from. Many people wondered what happened.

Her husband Guan Qing died from CoronaVirus today.

This means it’s still actively circulating in Beijing and government people are infected. Her husband was a CCP member. Unknown if she’s infected.

If I see any English articles I will link.

But nooooooo China cases are flatlining... yeah right.
edit on 6-3-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Spelling, where’s my beer?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostsock

originally posted by: Tukota

www.wxyz.com...

This is at least some good news, lets hope that all the other states follow suit.

Yes, this too happened in Japan yesterday. Remember folks I said America is 3 days behind what Japan is doing.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Of course my fellow Orleanian. I do not know nor does my friend but there is really only one reason. Will update as I find more info out. I went to Costco tonight. All TP is gone. Barely any water left. Costco guy told me the Tp went early.
edit on 6-3-2020 by JSpader because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Easy link for all 3, it ain’t vaccines either.

China sends nuclear scientists to help Iran, this is known to many govt but they won’t bring it into open.

Italy has a meaningful Chinese community I believe it’s in Lombardy area and was posted here.

Nothing to do with vaccines. Simple humans traveling around.

Notice Italy won’t release ethnic data? Why do you think that is?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Read your post and then I saw your location .
Get well my friend !!

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join