It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
my office has CDC nCov posters on every door (36,000 square foot office building, they are literally everywhere) and my partner who teaches 1st grade had to show this to the students today. If I was a 1st grader I'd be scared as sh** if I saw this video! lol! There are also "games" and quizzes about coronavirus. Crazy!

www.brainpop.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Holy See

Ok, Holy See isn't a Country, it's situated within the Vatican City which is a separate state to the rest of Italy.

Any updates on the Pope? been in public lately? might do some searching..

The Vatican says the Pope tested negative for the virus. Yeah, well, let's see how many tests they do on him.

I'm not convinced yet...

I'm right there with ya, I'm 99.99999% sure he's got it and they're just covering it up to try and slow the inevitable panic/pandemonium that will ensue shortly.
edit on 6-3-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

one newspaper close to the vatican reported he tested negative
the vatican didn't comment to my knowledge

edit on 6-3-2020 by marshaxt because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

well... to me, if you don't have at least 1 grand in the bank... that is being a bit foolish.

Whats the saying about saving for a rainy day??

Well, it's raining pretty hard in most areas at present. I'd begin saving that 1 grand now.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I don't want to derail the thread!

edit on 6-3-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

We aren't really testing anyone, so the true death rate is anyone's guess.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Holy See

Ok, Holy See isn't a Country, it's situated within the Vatican City which is a separate state to the rest of Italy.

Any updates on the Pope? been in public lately? might do some searching..

The Vatican says the Pope tested negative for the virus. Yeah, well, let's see how many tests they do on him.

I'm not convinced yet...

I'm hedging my bets the pope is the vessel that brought it into the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

That's because we were far too prepared to even bother testing...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I wouldn't have a clue what his financial predicament is, neither is it any of my business.
and yes, agree on not derailing this thread

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I e had 3 texts from the NHS since jan 31st..

1st one 31st jan:
If you or your family have flown back from China in the last 2 weeks, and you have flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath/breathing difficulty and/or diarrhoea, DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY. Call us on *****, or fill in an eConsult. The GP will call you with further instructions.

2nd one 20th feb:
If you've been to China, Macau, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia, within 14 days with no symptoms, short of breath, cough, high temp or in contact with confirmed virus cases, don't go to Hospital/GP/Pharmacy. Call 111 and self isolate. More information @ nhs.uk.

3rd one (today) :
If you have experienced cough, temperature or shortness of breath in the last 14 days please click on the link below to access the NHS 111 website regarding Coronavirus 111.nhs.uk... If you need to contact the surgery please telephone do not visit the surgery.

Theyve changed a lot since the beginning!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
US 234 cases and 14 deaths - that's a 5.9% CFR. We're really trying to win this thing!

I realize the numbers are skewed due to the assisted living place getting hit. It's early in the numbers game but it's not looking good after watching the presser with the families at the life care center

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
my office has CDC nCov posters on every door (36,000 square foot office building, they are literally everywhere) and my partner who teaches 1st grade had to show this to the students today. If I was a 1st grader I'd be scared as sh** if I saw this video! lol! There are also "games" and quizzes about coronavirus. Crazy!

www.brainpop.com...

My 10 year old asked me of he was going to die from t h e corona virus, now that these kids are taught on smart screens, turns out they listen to " the news " each day ...
I present btn news as presented by your Friendly indoctrination centre, er I mean public school .

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Situation in New Zealand:

Total: 4 confirmed cases

Case 1: Woman, 60s, returned from Iran, hospitalised
Case 2: Woman, 40s, returned from Italy, home isolation
Case 3: Man, 30s, no travel (but father recently returned from Iran and was sick previously), home isolation
Case 4: Man, 40s, returned from Italy, home isolation (spouse of case 2)

Case 3s father is a presumed case, even though tested negative - they are continuing testing

There are 3 other cases under investigation. Eight New Zealanders were on the Grand Princess cruise Feb 11-21 were at least 3 other cases were confirmed. Four never developed symptoms, one is still to be contacted, three have developed symptoms and are being tested with results pending.

One of those being tested is hospitalised at North Shore hospital.

All of the known cases are in Auckland.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
US 234 cases and 14 deaths - that's a 5.9% CFR. We're really trying to win this thing!

I realize the numbers are skewed due to the assisted living place getting hit. It's early in the numbers game but it's not looking good after watching the presser with the families at the life care center

A pretty big percentage of Americans are on skid row, this will end well.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: marshaxt
a reply to: texasgirl

one newspaper close to the vatican reported he tested negative
the vatican didn't comment to my knowledge

Oh, interesting...I just assumed the Vatican confirmed it but you are right; they just said there's no evidence he has anything but a cold.

He's cancelling events, though, which is rare.

Watch not what they say, but what they do..

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

And that is the biggest problem. Up till 2 days ago, the hospitals were only allowed to test those that came in contact with it, or had been overseas in an area with it. So a lot have gone unteseted. So what is the real number? 2x, 5x, 10x, more?

The US CDC really screwed the pooch. They had, what, like 4+ weeks to get tests made and distributed before we even saw it here. They are just now getting the tests produced and distributed, and allowing tests for community spread. Why?

The wife and I are going shopping this morning. The last time for at least 2 weeks, to see which way this is going. After that, if it is not good, we will start dipping into the emergency supplies.

We are going to do gloves at least. Maybe N95, I have not decided on that. I could go full Tyvec,gloves, goggles, and P100 respirator. I am afraid it would really freak people out though. Probably too early for that.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: pasiphae

A pretty big percentage of Americans are on skid row, this will end well.

And what "pretty big percentage" is that number?,
please enlighten us...aside from the your distorted comments as fact; apparently Americans have no money on the bank, big percentage on skid row...and all else mentioned..just pure b.s.

Back to topic...

Iranian authorities have warned that they may use force to limit travel between cities, as the country reported 1,234 new cases of the coronavirus in the past 24 hours, a huge jump that takes the confirmed total to 4,747.

Guardian

I've been trying to find reputable articles as there is a rumor there is a mutated version already.

mg

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Means people lost a good bit of money.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Not sure why you're getting aggressive with me, but you do the math you think the virus won't spread through all this money.

You know all these people, the ones you fail to recognize.

edit on 6-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
According to the US census 2017 estimate the poverty rate in this country is 12.3% or 39.7 million people
Source: poverty.ucdavis.edu...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm guessing that vid is faked

Multiple news outlets reporting it.. apparently a winery spilled its barrels into a water supply.

Seems suss...

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join