It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
f!!!!.

Ya all remember my oldest daughter is fighting a bad bug...
Her sister classmates were in DC for an extended Presidents weekend came back got sick and now my daughter can't shake something even though she is getting better now.

Bhutan's first case of coronavirus is an American tourist. He left Washington, D.C. on February 18 and toured India with his partner before going to Bhutan.

source

They left DC the 17th...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Found the age distribution of Corona Virus in China..

www.statista.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

The most gracious and healing thoughts to you and her

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is anyone able to source ‘most cases of Coronavirus infections per capita?’.

I can’t find that stat.
Just lists of each country, how many infected, recovered or died.

Thanks heaps!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Thank you. My husband thinks I should take her in tomorrow even though she's feeling better.
I think he wants to know one way or the other. (He thinks I can just take her in to urgent care)

She's worried, mad and I think doesn't want to know.

If she goes in I will call ahead of time. I might just call the health Dept first and see what they advise.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Quarantined nurse condemns CDC’s incompetence in blistering statement

“When employee health told me that my fever and other symptoms fit the criteria for potential coronavirus, I was put on a 14-day self-quarantine,” continued the statement. “Since the criteria was met, the testing would be done. My doctor ordered the test through the county. The public county officer called me and verified my symptoms and agreed with testing. But the National CDC would not initiate testing. They said they would not test me because if I were wearing the recommended protective equipment, then I wouldn’t have the coronavirus … What a ridiculous and uneducated response from the department that is in charge of our health in this country.”

Source

Is the CDC really that stupid, or do they want us all to die? I know they didn't seem to give a **** if nurses died during the ebola incident in 2014. Looks like that hasn't changed.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: pasiphae

Sounds like a slippery slope. Like one degree from seeing US pneumonia and heart attack deaths sharply rise.

This is increasingly bizarre and disturbing.

Yes. We're behaving much more like China that I ever would have thought possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Buhtan case history: timeline is vague:
science.thewire.in...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleman

Also keeping an eye on the Congressional Staffer for more info. My youngest fever popped up on February 24th. My oldest was 26/27.

That's why I'm still hoping it's nothing.....I worry on here but, at home we try to find the humor in the situation.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
And the AIPAC That was in NY, but you know DC Pols were there.

(elderberry & honey, er, cough, cough...)

edit on 6-3-2020 by Oleman because: spelin

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Is the CDC really that stupid, or do they want us all to die? I know they didn't seem to give a **** if nurses died during the ebola incident in 2014. Looks like that hasn't changed.

I don't know who the CDC answers to, but whoever it is needs to slash and burn their entire management team and get people in there that will try to protect US rather than their own fat asses. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Live now: 7 new cases in Hokkaido , Japan www3.nhk.or.jp... 367 people now confirmed.
edit on 0300000029222020-03-06T02:22:29-06:00222903am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

I don't know who the CDC answers to, but whoever it is needs to slash and burn their entire management team and get people in there that will try to protect US rather than their own fat asses. IMHO.

Agree completely. At first, I'd hoped they'd improved, given that they objected to putting negative people in the same plane as people who had tested positive. But no. SOS as 2014.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Live now: 7 new cases in Hokkaido , Japan www3.nhk.or.jp... 367 people now confirmed.
mim can you give us a sitrep on all of Japan, or is that it right there? Is that just Hokkaido? I feel like the US is gonna sling past you by this time next week, if not sooner

Also your tune is still hauntingly beautiful. A work of art
edit on 6-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Agree completely. At first, I'd hoped they'd improved, given that they objected to putting negative people in the same plane as people who had tested positive. But no. SOS as 2014.
I read “improvved”

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
mim can you give us a sitrep on all of Japan, or is that it right there? Is that just Hakkaido? I feel like the US is gonna sling past you by this time next week, if not sooner

Also your tune is still hauntingly beautiful. A work of art
Thanks, I had the breakdown of all Japan. Let me see if I can find. working on 2 computers. are you referring to Chinese Spring Flower ? OK this is it at 4:30 pm today ] www3.nhk.or.jp... E3%83%AD%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B9
edit on 0300000037322020-03-06T02:32:37-06:00323703am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)
use chrome and then the translate to english, that should work
edit on 0300000039332020-03-06T02:33:39-06:00333903am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Excellent Clinical report on how the virus affected a person, symptoms presented, how it progressed etc and includes x-rays etc. Written in pretty plain English!
As I messaged to a friend this morning..."Yes, this 'thing' MIGHT end up having a lower mortality rate than the flu...but what people are missing is that even if you only have a mild dose (like a cold) of this virus it will scar your lungs like pneumonia does. That then leaves you compromised for all sorts of other respiratory issues....so it then mutates and you get a second but worse dose...your lungs get scarred again......and the cycle repeats. THAT is what makes this virus different."
Wish people would stop saying "it's just a cold/flu" ....It is not...

Clinical report

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I got 2 ear fulls today

1 from a colleague at work. She came in sick after holidaying in Indonesia. Coughing, wrapped in a blanket, sniffles. Refused to go home because she took tok much time off for a holiday. I tried to explain the risks and she insisted corona is just a flu.

Ended up swearing at me and loudly proclaiming im panicking and spreading fear.

She stayed in the office all day.

On the train home a man behind me coughing constantly. I stood up to move train carriages and he barked at me "look at you all scared of a flu"

Society frustrates me. People believe facebook comments more than the news.

edit on 6/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I read “improvved”

LOLOL! Well, yeah.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I got 2 ear fulls today

1 from a colleague at work. She came in sick after holidaying in Indonesia. Coughing, wrapped in a blanket, sniffles. Refused to go home because she took tok much time off for a holiday. I tried to explain the risks and she insisted corona is just a flu.

Ended up swearing at me and loudly proclaiming im panicking and spreading fear.

She stayed in the office all day.

On the train home a man behind me coughing constantly. I stood up to move train carriages and he barked at me "look at you all scared of a flu"

Society frustrates me. People believe facebook comments more than the news.

Too many are too stupid for words.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join