It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Guessing the "control" is coming from above the CDC pay grade.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Eastern diets > Big Macs?

I've watched the Japan videos, I don't see how they can claim their "Eastern diet" is all that much healthier than anyone else's. Maybe less saturated fats, but they make up for it with sodium and certainly mercury considering how high in fish their diet is.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

only thing being “Controlled” by CDC is the narrative...

I know right? Whole towns have just gone dark near me and the CDC just covers it up. Scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

“Problem largely solved”...?

I’ll call... what about asymptomatic transfer, unknown incubation and Int’l flights? What about not getting laid?Speaking of slippery slopes, the people that administer to the elderly in US and everywhere are in fact health professionals.... letting this burn through those that cannot always take care of themselves is a quick jump to “culling the herd”

Maybe we should look into how ingestion of mercury plays into this (JK). Never been to japan, but miso, rice, fish, and veggies is probably better than “The Hut”

edit on 5-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: musicismagic
So if this info is correct: Tokyo Friday March 6

300 infected in Japan This does not include the ship passengers
6 people now have died in Japan (as of 10 am March 5 )

Would not be like 2 out of 100 people will die?

A 2% mortality rate... that's significantly lower than the 3.4% WHO rate that was sensationalized in the news here yesterday.

It’s not sensationalized if the US has 232 cases and 12 deaths. That’s 5%

US and Japanese numbers combined give you a 3.3%

Has Japan had a confined situation in which 2 dozen elderly people with pre-existing health conditions, all in their 70s, 80s, 90s, circulated the virus well before detection? No? Well, the US has, and it has accounted for 9 of those 12 deaths.

Look, all this talk of closing schools and public places... OK, really want to nip this in the bud then pass a national edict that stops people from visiting nursing homes until this outbreak ends. Problem largely solved.

Mortality rates don’t have * for “these people were in a group home so they don’t count”
That’s not how it works

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was just watching CNN and they had a radiologist talking about how they can use ct scans to look for the groumd glass appearance, almost like it was new news...

Like China hasn't been doing that for what a month now?

God why do we seem so inept right now....

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
In the Boston area we are having schools canceled on Friday for cleaning. This is weird because as of now we only have 2 cases. I know we can't test (witch is the larger issue) but why cancel on a friday for cleaning, when they can do it over the weekend?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

I bet that insurance companies won't want that info 'out there', as they won't want to pay for such an expensive diagnostic test!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jcavs1388

Friday’s are generally reserved for pink slips and missing the news cycle... it ain’t a 3-day weekend by chance is it?

Edit: Nike’s campus in WA or OR was just deep-cleaned without having anyone test positive...?
FB office closed in Seattle bc someone tested positive...

Gives “I work from home” whole new meaning...

edit on 5-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
www.espn.com...

“CenturyLink Field vendor who worked XFL game diagnosed with coronavirus“

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ha I am not a teacher (my wife is but she doesn't have the day off) i just find it weird when they can do this over the weekendva reply to: slatesteam

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

The only thing I've read were about 5% coughing up blood. And some coughing up 'material'.

Haven't found or heard anything about hemorrhagic symptoms, thankfully.

This was some study from The Lancent.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lyft in CA just told it’s staff to work from home after an employee was in contact with an infected person.

Twitter

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Lyft in CA just told it’s staff to work from home after an employee was in contact with an infected person.

Twitter

Wait, uh what?!?

How’s that work? What’s next? “Major sporting events played in mansion living rooms and televised”?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Another US update.

Colorado announces first two cases of coronavirus in the state
www.denverpost.com...

State of emergency in Maryland after 3 positive coronavirus cases confirmed
www.fox5dc.com...

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 5-3-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

www.youtube.com...

Check out this live feed

Difficult to watch but worth the info.
edit on 5-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are 98,114 confirmed cases worldwide, including 3,397 fatalities.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Canada Update:

calgaryherald.com...

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would like to add this' banking will most likely be done only at the ATM machines. Banks here have a shut down partition when they close and stay open like 3 hours more. This every one should be aware of and yes if you go into a closure for ATM service either whether wear a scarf , bandana or a mask please. You&ll most likely be in line to do your banking business. Its not possible but recommend 3 feet between people.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
EVERYONE should watch the Family Life Care press conference. This is insane. The care facility is NOT to blame.

Good god this is awful. Sorry I can't embed. Someone posted a page or so back but for some reason I can't find it. Anyway please watch (although be aware there is some very negative talk about Pence). This is family members of those who have died.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join