It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
Probably just my tinfoil hat...

When was the last time Obama, Bush, or Clinton was seen out?

Obama I get 2/20?

Is this odd for none to be seen around election time?

Forgive me if I've missed something lol

Valid point, also people like bill gates, the royals and other billionaires , where are they all because if they're aren't easily found chances are they've bunkered down.

I guess Jeff Bezos is still in his bunker in New Zealand.

I have been searching for clues and still haven't seen any public appearances since his jet was seen at the NZ airport.

He done bugged out.

It's almost worthy if a thread of its own, a bit like a where's wally or a Scooby doo mystery.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
In the process of catching up
my apologies if this has already been covered

BC Canada confirms Community spread:
8 new cases today
2 school closures

bc.ctvnews.ca...
edit on 5-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

I feel for you. My mom is 65 and works in a major ER.

Have you posted any of what she has to say about this?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was thinking Carmen San Diego. She was last spotted donning a mask....

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
Probably just my tinfoil hat...

When was the last time Obama, Bush, or Clinton was seen out?

Obama I get 2/20?

Is this odd for none to be seen around election time?

Forgive me if I've missed something lol

Valid point, also people like bill gates, the royals and other billionaires , where are they all because if they're aren't easily found chances are they've bunkered down.

I guess Jeff Bezos is still in his bunker in New Zealand.

I have been searching for clues and still haven't seen any public appearances since his jet was seen at the NZ airport.

He done bugged out.

It's almost worthy if a thread of its own, a bit like a where's wally or a Scooby doo mystery.

When was he seen at the airport... Mar 3 is was here:

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Quarantined nurse condemns CDC’s incompetence in blistering statement

On Thursday, a nurse with the Kaiser Permanente hospital network in California under quarantine for coronavirus released a statement telling the story — and ripping into the Centers for Disease Control for their handling of the crisis.

“As a nurse, I’m very concerned that not enough is being done to stop the spread of the coronavirus,” read the statement, put out by the California Nurses Association labor union. “I know because I am currently sick and in quarantine after caring for a patient who tested positive. I’m awaiting ‘permission’ from the federal government to allow for my testing, even after my physician and county health professional ordered it.”

“When employee health told me that my fever and other symptoms fit the criteria for potential coronavirus, I was put on a 14-day self-quarantine,” continued the statement. “Since the criteria was met, the testing would be done. My doctor ordered the test through the county. The public county officer called me and verified my symptoms and agreed with testing. But the National CDC would not initiate testing. They said they would not test me because if I were wearing the recommended protective equipment, then I wouldn’t have the coronavirus … What a ridiculous and uneducated response from the department that is in charge of our health in this country.”

“Later, they called back, and now it’s an issue with something called the ‘identifier number,'” said the statement. “They claim they prioritize running samples by illness severity and that there are only so many to give out each day. So I have to wait in line to find out the results. This is not the ticket dispenser at the deli counter; it’s a public health emergency! I am a registered nurse, and I need to know if I am positive before going back to caring for patients.”

“I have the backing of my union,” concluded the statement. “Nurses aren’t going to stand by and let this testing delay continue; we are going to stand together to make sure we can protect our patients—by being protected ourselves.”

Source

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
delete because Dances posted at the same time and it was right above my comment.
edit on 5-3-2020 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Wow! Serious f-ed.

Doesn’t CA health services have their own test before shipping sample for CDC confirmation? Is that bureaucratic red tape specific to CA?

In AZ the govt tests the sample locally, classified as presumed positive if the AZ shows that and send to CDC for confirmation. It’s clear from our AZ dashboard that CDC is not processing tests quickly. Our state lab can do a test in 24 hours. They also update the dashboard everyday between 9am and 1030am.

Can’t the state with the largest GDP get that done?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Seems those striking on the medical frontlines in HK were onto something. This coupled with the piss-poor containment on the flights bringing Us citizens is something to be measured. I applaud this nurse for speaking out!
When Drs., nurses, ambulance drivers, etc.are out in harms way, we should be sure to give them a listen, if not outright have their backs. They’re gonna have ours. Much love to those medical staffs and everyone combating this in real time

Governments and Int’l organizations not so much....

edit on 5-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
Per Johns Hopkins there are 3 cases in Maryland

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Now in Colorado.

Two Cases of New Coronavirus Found in Colorado

Colorado health officials announced the state had its first two presumptive positive cases of the new coronavirus Thursday.

State health officials said in a release that the first patient identified was an out-of-state visitor to Summit County, a male in his 30s. State officials said the second case was unrelated.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will have to confirm the results of both tests.

He traveled in Italy in mid-February and a travel companion was later diagnosed with COVID-19. He arrived in Colorado via Denver International Airport before traveling to Summit County for tourism. Two Colorado residents traveled with him and are currently under quarantine orders.

The state tested him for the virus on March 4 and received a positive result on March 5. The patient traveled to Jefferson County in a private vehicle to remain at lower elevation, where he is recovering in isolation. Polis said the patient would likely be in isolation for 14 to 21 days at least.

Source

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Wow! Serious f-ed.

Doesn’t CA health services have their own test before shipping sample for CDC confirmation? Is that bureaucratic red tape specific to CA?

In AZ the govt tests the sample locally, classified as presumed positive if the AZ shows that and send to CDC for confirmation. It’s clear from our AZ dashboard that CDC is not processing tests quickly. Our state lab can do a test in 24 hours. They also update the dashboard everyday between 9am and 1030am.

Can’t the state with the largest GDP get that done?

You're missing the part that the CDC has to approve first. The hospitals may say "presumptive positive" but then get the roadblock at the CDC to add it to the official count.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

“...likely be in isolation for 14-21 days” Um. Did I miss the part where health authorities tacked on another week to quarantine?

I‘ve been raving about this for weeks... UGH!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

Sounds like a slippery slope. Like one degree from seeing US pneumonia and heart attack deaths sharply rise.

This is increasingly bizarre and disturbing.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
at least she won't forget and touch her face!
a reply to: Furryhobnob

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: elitegamer23

I feel for you. My mom is 65 and works in a major ER.

Have you posted any of what she has to say about this?

They have had the whole training / talk about Coronavirus but it is not currently in our state.

The way she talks about it, seems like it isn’t a big deal yet. I’d think every person going into an ER now should be considered a potential carrier.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No new infections in China... internet says no...

“No, you can’t shoot videos here.” Nurse says. This is at the Central Hospital in #Dongguan city in #Guangdong . Out of 6 workers in a factory who just came back to work, 2 were confirmed to have #COVID19, and will be transferred to #Huoshenshan Hospital in #Wuhan on Mar 6...

Jennifer Zeng Twitter

Also some rather unsettling things from the wife, on WeChat since 4th CCP flooding it with anti-USA propaganda stories and videos which are strongly implying that US is behind the virus. Anyone expressing doubt is being immediately censored.

If I find any cross posted on Twitter I will link though they will be in Chinese,

Starting to think the endgame is blame USA, cancel trade deal, start a war... I’m wondering now if CCP (or anti-Xi elements within it) created this whole situation.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Way back in these threads was a supposedly (not supposed to be) disseminated speech by a Chinese General. It was unnerving & quite honestly exactly what you’re alluding to

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So if this info is correct: Tokyo Friday March 6

300 infected in Japan This does not include the ship passengers
6 people now have died in Japan (as of 10 am March 5 )

Would not be like 2 out of 100 people will die?

edit on 0300000017492020-03-05T19:49:17-06:00491703pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

That was and still is a theory of mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join