It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

we have 83411 flu deaths this year, compared to 3131 covid19 deaths. so yes, this are the numbers and im pretty sure they are correct, at least for the flu. And that is exactly why , if you take the numbers and put them against the extreme measures that are being taken since the beginning of this outbreak... something smells fishy...

The 3131 are confirmed cases, does not include all the people who dies at home undiagnosed. With China's actions and the crematorium information that has come out, 10's - 100's of thousands of added deaths due to this virus would not surprise me.

It is looking like a situation similar to the Spanish flu. Where the concern is when the virus peeks. At the height of this pandemic about 900K died in a single day. It takes time for the virus to spread around, multiply and infect most of the population that it is going to infect. It took about a month from when Wuhan had its first few cases till when the hospital got swamped.

As for what does smell fishy at this time is accurate reporting due to many reasons. Some places are doing better than other.
edit on 3-3-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Oh wow...
Pence Visited School Where Student Is in Coronavirus Quarantine

A Florida student whose classmates shook hands last Friday with Vice President Mike Pence has been quarantined after his mother came into contact with a coronavirus patient.
Some White House aides were aware of the case in Sarasota, Florida, but there was no blanket notification about it in the executive mansion, according to people familiar with the matter. Some advisers to the vice president were unaware of the quarantine as of Tuesday morning.

Sourc e

Holy Cow! Can you imagine the panic that would start if the VP came down with this?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Oh wow...
Pence Visited School Where Student Is in Coronavirus Quarantine

A Florida student whose classmates shook hands last Friday with Vice President Mike Pence has been quarantined after his mother came into contact with a coronavirus patient.
Some White House aides were aware of the case in Sarasota, Florida, but there was no blanket notification about it in the executive mansion, according to people familiar with the matter. Some advisers to the vice president were unaware of the quarantine as of Tuesday morning.

Sourc e

Not surprising. It's that whole 6 degrees of separation thing. I think we need to get Kevin Bacon into quarantine immediately! He would be the ideal super spreader.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
What you all think about this statement ?

"In reality, it is actually pointless to spend money and resources to try to contain the spread through border closes, travel restrictions, quarantines or lockdowns when dealing with a virus that has so many anomalies.

Rather, we have to embrace that the spread and fatalities is going to be inevitable. Instead of containment, governments and health authorities will need to boost up healthcare to be able to accommodate these increased cases while resources are also channeled into research."

link

I think that there is truth on that.....the virus is allready about everywhere......yes we all should be extra extra hygienic 24/7 by washing hands etc, but i really doubt can quarantines or lockdowns anymore at this point help as it was spreaded allready. So by putting resources more to healthcare , research , alt- treatment options like what have been talked here in ATS there might be more benefits ?

Quarantines and lockdowns can create psychological problems on it''s own....and that can then lower immunity IMO.

We need to keep the World running even if we have this bug....this bug is going to be here probably long time anyway...

Totally agree with everything you said.

Most important to me would be testing any/all therapies that might provide relief/cure, focusing on cheap/inexpensive natural therapies first and foremost, as opposed to expensive drugs with god only knows what side effects.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Iran reports 835 new cases and 11 new deaths; total of 2,336 cases and 77 deaths

So... what happened to the '1,000 new deaths' someone mentioned a few pages back?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I might also add that I personally know someone in Rhode Island who has all the symptoms of this novel virus, and is on self-imposed home quarantine. They won't test her to find out if she truly has COVID19 or not; so, probably we won't know the truth, unless she needs to be admitted to the hospital. I hope that doesn't happen.... fingers crossed.

So far she has been sick for 2 weeks, and is now at the 'shortness of breath' phase, with a 'feeling of pressure' in her chest when lying on her back, that disappears with repositioning. To me, that sounds empirically like viral pneumonia. I phoned in antibiotics (generic Amoxicillin po QID) for her to prevent a bacterial superinfection, and she is refusing to seek additional healthcare at this time. I also told her to high dose vitamin C and vitamin D.

I may try to find the dosing recommended for chloroquine for this virus, but I have not gone that far yet, as I really am hoping she just gets better without that - as that would be a red flag to the pharmacy personnel, and they would ask my why I am prescribing that! Does anyone by chance know the dosage regimen for chloroquine hydrochloride for COVID19?

edit on 3-3-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
But on the other side how many have died that they put down to something else as it wasn't known they had coronavirus, and now dead won't be tested, so it could also be more fatal than we think too? a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
WHO's Report says they were in Wuhan

Anyone who believes the WHO politicians/thugs running that organization needs a new brain.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Coming to a retirement community near you:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I talked about bio-pesticides and flu connection, academic.oup.com...

Well at least the Bacillus thuringiensis seems to be used in many countrys and safe for humans itself. The theory was that if the bio-pesticide plus coronavirus could be dangerous together ,and cause mixed viral-bacterial infection but i doubt there is any studys about it, so look`s like dead end if search information about it.

mixed viral-bacterial infections are known thought , and can be find with google .

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
OOh I've just been told by my spirit guides to watch out for something like:

Seriously? -shakes head-

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If they were it was under super strict CCP controller situation with made up things for them to see. This is a common tactic for communist regimes - look there some happy peasants, don’t worry about this slave camp over here.

Guarantee that WHO was under thumb and the whole visit was theatrics. The UN will play ball with any regime on the planet. They disallowed the CDC to set foot on Chinese soil coz they would have reported reality not a dressed up movie set. Not to mention US Govt would have sent 1 CIA doctor in that team to spy. As you do.

I read the report, it’s BS. I’d be curious to see video evidence of the visit. Usually easy to tell if it all theatrics in China as I’ve been handled that way at times for work trips.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: asdfa
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"I watched something about how complicated it is to get the active filtered masks (N95 like) to seal properly to provide protection from external exposure, and the reality is, most people won't get it right."

It's not complicated, lol. You can learn how to do it watching a 2 minute video.

My point is, most won't actually do it right. That, and they will lift the mask to scratch their nose, etc - it simply isn't reliable for the average person.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: GlobalGold
WHO's Report says they were in Wuhan

Anyone who believes the WHO politicians/thugs running that organization needs a new brain.

Ordering me new brain then

Although I'm NO fan of WHO or CDC, I think this basic report is a pretty good assessment of their trip to China

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I might also add that I personally know someone in Rhode Island who has all the symptoms of this novel virus, and is on self-imposed home quarantine. They won't test her to find out if she truly has COVID19 or not; so, probably we won't know the truth, unless she needs to be admitted to the hospital. I hope that doesn't happen.... fingers crossed.

So far she has been sick for 2 weeks, and is no2 at the 'shortness of breath' phase, with a 'feeling of pressure' in her chest when lying on her back, that disappears with repositioning. To me, that sounds empirically like viral pneumonia. I phoned in antibiotics for her to prevent a bacterial superinfection, and she is refusing to seek additional healthcare at this time. I also told her to high dose vitamin C and vitamin D.

I may try to find the dosing recommended for chloroquine for this virus, but I have not gone that far yet, as I really am hoping she just gets better without that - as that would be a red flag to the pharmacy personnel, and they would ask my why I am prescribing that! Does anyone by chance know the dosage regimen for chloroquine hydrochloride for COVID19?

Perlease.

Vitamin anything won't stop a virus, people need to stop this nonsense, it's like claiming that eating garlic will make you immune to arsenic.

It won't, it's idiotic at best, fatal at worst, and probably resides somewhere in the middle in the wrecklessly dangerous category.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thank-you ATS for keeping me ahead of the herd:
We warned you......

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
But...

This thread about coronavirus updates... not... I repeat... not stocks and/or stock markets!

I think most of us in this thread are more concerned with the virus TBH

I'm ok with occasional stock market updates...

Updates from magical spiritual guides? Not so much...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I can't speak for all of them, obviously, but the scuttlebutt we're getting from the local healthcare system is that this particular virus has been circulating in the US since November. That's a good news/bad news thing. The good news is there are likely orders of magnitude more cases of illness re covid-19 that just didn't produce notable symptoms for most patients meaning the true death rate may be at or below severe seasonal flu.
The bad news is that older patients with preexisting conditions may have succumbed to secondary infections after exposure to coronavirus and we just didn't realize it.

exactly why China, WHO, USA all kept obfuscating the real virus, fudging numbers, generally just making the waters All Muddy so no core data can be established on 'what actions to take next'... the 'tests' were still another cluster-fudge, sometimes 10 test applications were taken over a week long quarantine/forced isolation 'for the good of the many'

search up Keystone cops and there you got a visual example of the Health Authorities-in-Action...slap-stick baffoons'----------> all to create a Defense of deniability

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I can't speak for all of them, obviously, but the scuttlebutt we're getting from the local healthcare system is that this particular virus has been circulating in the US since November. That's a good news/bad news thing. The good news is there are likely orders of magnitude more cases of illness re covid-19 that just didn't produce notable symptoms for most patients meaning the true death rate may be at or below severe seasonal flu.
The bad news is that older patients with preexisting conditions may have succumbed to secondary infections after exposure to coronavirus and we just didn't realize it.

exactly why China, WHO, USA all kept obfuscating the real virus, fudging numbers, generally just making the waters All Muddy so no core data can be established on 'what actions to take next'... the 'tests' were still another cluster-fudge, sometimes 10 test applications were taken over a week long quarantine/forced isolation 'for the good of the many'

search up Keystone cops and there you got a visual example of the Health Authorities-in-Action...slap-stick baffoons'----------> all to create a Defense of deniability

It's all about the markets and the economy, play it down, keep things ticking over.

I mean how will the Billionaires cope if they suddenly find they're now only multi millionaires?

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join