It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

click "Mainland China" and "Total Recovered" to switch off plots for those, to isolate just "Other Locations"

I think the Tibet thing may be a red herring, I believe the source on that is using data for surrounding regions, not just Tibet.

Just can't make sense of the spike. Maybe it's just wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yanyi Wang(also Wang Yangyi ), director of Wuhan Institute of Virology, issued a notice to researchers on Jan. 2 to pass on telephone message by China's Nation Health Commission, forbidding anyone to release info of #COVID19. Original and English translation here.

Jennifer Zeng Twitter

Screenshots included. This timing lines up with what CCP claims are meeting minutes that Xi issued orders on the same day for suppression of virus. It’s also within the same period that Naval Engineering University went on lockdown followed by Shanghai Health Office issuing notices on the 7th.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

click "Mainland China" and "Total Recovered" to switch off plots for those, to isolate just "Other Locations"

I think the Tibet thing may be a red herring, I believe the source on that is using data for surrounding regions, not just Tibet.

its the boat, they removed it from japan and made it out on its own ( 1300-780- 520 ( aka the boat!) gonna get every one screaming " its exponential again now ffs
edit on 17-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The green line you've isolated is for 'recovered' not cases outside China

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

i know
its the boat and some more cases in apac region
edit on 17-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't know what the number of tested on the ship is today but last night I was seeing it was just over a thousand and 455 people were positive. That's kinda insane considering they are trying to be very cautious. Could the numbers of close to 50% positive be what the real numbers are in China? That would make more sense with the total lockdown of cities.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just to clarify:

The 780 cases yesterday on this graph includes the cases on the cruise (yesterday cases outside China was 425, with 355 on cruise ship, so 780).

So what's the jump today? Gone up to 1.3k

Edit: Starting to edge back toward this just being a mistake. Looks like they may have added total for Japan (including the cruise) to this data twice. Will keep an eye to see if it is corrected. Can't find any sources for large number of new cases outside China.
edit on 17-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added detail

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I think it's wise to cancel stuff like this right now.

Intentionally bringing together large concentrations of people from all over when you don't necessarily have to is asking for trouble. You're artificially creating packed in conditions like exist in China and the Diamond Princess. Ideally, you want people to stay as disbursed as possible.

I'll go back to the Spanish Flu again for this. Philadelphia's War Bonds parade sparked one of the worst outbreaks in the nation. A few days prior, a group of officers who had been to all outward appearances healthy left an infected army base from another city. They fell ill upon reaching Philadelphia and were taken to a civilian hospital. There were no restrictions placed upon anyone, staff or regular folks, going or coming to and from that hospital while those officers were there.

A few days later, this happened despite some calls for its cancellation. And a few days after that ... all hell broke loose.

This is why those big conferences and shows were cancelled.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

i cant verify they were included on the graph yesterday, bno hasnt moved and only now shows the boat as a seperate entity ( which i said was misleading for japan figures)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

we dont learn from the past, I fully expect everything to proceed as normal till one of the dirty cities has it rip through them, and then some truly despicable people will try to use the suffering politically.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 71,445 confirmed cases worldwide, including 1,775 fatalities.

link   
Question? Is it easier to smuggle a virus INTO that lab?

Just my Conspiracy brain here after watching a video on the Military Games that took place in October, one of the suspected months.

Plus the supposed bat incident.
If you entertained the 3rd party idea could someone have smuggled in a virus injected the bat and waited for nature to run its course?

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games, was held from October 18–27, 2019 in the capital of Hubei Province in Wuhan, China.

Source-- googled Miliary world games

edit on 17-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

smuggle a virus don't think so, unless its a delayed box mechanism

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Too many people have too much faith in modern medicine. They think they'll just go get a pill for it. People don't understand that we're still mostly helpless in the face of viruses.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Considering this thing threatens the world, not just a specific country. It would beg the question of why.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Firstly, even if this turns out to come out if the lab, then it still stays an accidental release,
(Secondly) of a virus 'Made on the American Continent'.

(Thirdly) Perhaps China wants to reduce their population, but they wouldn't release a virus in their 'car production province'. They definitely have other 'expendable' regions.

The ccp might have questionable morals, but they aren't stupid.
Just sayin'

More importantly
Why is only affecting the Chinese?

a. The ACE2 theory from thread I was proved wrong in thread II
b. I have read about the mandatory vaccination law of 2019, but as far as I could read it was only for the standard vaccinations (polio, pox etc). I haven't seen links to the theory that a possibly questionable Flu shot was used, as has been suggested on this thread a couple of times.
c. When a patient gets infected the 2nd time it is a lot worse and the virus hasn't been out long enough.
d. It is an engineered (or accidental) virus that really only hits a certain race
e. It takes a lot longer than we expect to damage the lungs. And it does that without any symptoms.

Remember the Dr in Thread I, who showed XRays of the lungs and said he had never seen lungs that have been destroyed like? And there was nothing he could do against it?

e.2. What if you get a light fever, it disappears and then the virus slowly eats your lungs away? This could tie in to the theory mentioned in the 2nd thread, that stated it has been out since November or even earlier...

Next point, what do the companies know!

I've read a couple of times: company x y z, is cancelling trips or not letting their employees into China etc. etc.so they must know something.

Er, ...No!
It's called 'covering their *snip*':
Do you seriously think they'll risk a lawsuit for endangering the lives of their employees?!?
They don't know more than what we know.
As we noticed in the Mexican flu thread (and a couple of others): The Media is reading this thread and getting infos from us.

So research properly

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

520 ( aka the boat!) ffs

There are 454 infected from the cruise ship, not 520. 520 in whole of Japan, including the cruise ship. So looks like there is an error in their data where they have added whole of Japan twice. Least I hope so.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Another case in UK

BBC Twitter

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Another case in UK

BBC Twitter

The date on that article is the 12th. I think she has been already counted in present numbers.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

The Spanish Flu did insane damage to the lungs too.

I think the damage this thing is doing will be similar because it's a novel strain and because of immune system reaction to it.

Remember, new strains of virus may be from types of disease we deal with all the time, but if they are a new strain our bodies have not previously had experience with, they will tend to do things to us that will make doctors swear it has to be something else. Spanish Flu did it. Doctors of the time refused to believe it was the flu, but genetic analysis by modern researchers show that it was a strain of influenza. But it would absolutely shred the lungs, even go hemorrhagic in some cases.

I am guessing this one will be able to do similar things: destroy the lungs and cause profound damage.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join