It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Not a bad idea. How can we know those numbers are accurate?

I don’t trust the US govt. or any other govt for that matter.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

when it comes to potential outbreaks I thinks its in our best interest to remain skeptical of the information they feed us.

Since its in the Governments best interest to keep us unaware till its to late, to keep panic in the streets to a minimum.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Covid-19 update 17/02/2020
China
Cases: 70,552
Deaths: 1,770
serious:10,644
recovered: 10,844
suspected: 7,264

Diamond Princess
cases: 454
deaths: 0
serious: 19
recovered: 17

rest of the world
Cases: 439
Deaths: 5
serious/critical: 36
recovered: 118

countries now cases resolved
Belgium
Finland
Sri Lanka
Cambodia
Nepal
Spain
Russia
India
listed countries all cases listed as recovered!
source:
bnonews.com...
edit on 17-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: source

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sorry if this has been discussed does anyone know if you can catch the SARSCoV-2 virus without getting the COVID-19 disease?

Yes. A big part is how quickly your immune system can identify and eliminate any occurrences of the virus. Because it is a new virus, many people are having trouble with their immune systems identifying and beating the disease before the disease can beat the person.

Developing the B cells to make the right antibodies that can latch onto the virus is an important part of the immune response required. This is why there is all the hype about vaccinations. How well the T cells can detect cells that have been infected is also important to eliminate the virus before it builds strength in numbers and leads to the CORVID-19 disease.

Some people are experiencing no symptoms to very mild as there bodies are exposed to this new virus, others are getting hit very hard and dying.

On a technical note, I do consider 2019-nCoV and SARSCoV-2 as the same thing at this time.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Okay, read that paper, and I also read what kwakakev said on the next page after reading it also (very smart, K!).

That sure is one hell of an article, and the math is above my comfort level, for sure. But, I am familiar with genetics. It is interesting that the fractal resonances are similar between Covid-19 and the human chromosome 4. Generally, retrovirus DNA integrates into the host's DNA randomly, which can activate oncogenes if the site is unlucky, leading to tumors and cancers in some instances. The host defense against this involves activating the 'apoptosis' pathway, when a defective host cell in essence commits suicide. But, probably more often the viral DNA just sits there, undetected by the host, and replicating. I think you are right that once infected with this Covid-19, the person will carry its DNA around in some cells in some form for te rest of their life. Ugly. The fractal resonances that these authors are talking about are a bit above my level of understanding, but fractals are present throughout the universe - and may be foundational to our existence (deep concept there); so, I am not surprised there are fractal resonances. Does this mean Covid-19 will prefer to insert into chromosome 4? I don't know ... perhaps? I think that needs to be proven, and will take some serious time and study. But yes, Covid-19 is integrating into our genomes when we get infected.

Other viruses can sit latent in our cell nuclei, which can reactivate, like the herpesvirus family, but they don't actually insert their DNA into one of our chromosomes like HIV and Covid-19 do ... instead their DNA resides as an 'episome', or extra chromosome like structure floating around in the nucleus of a latent cell. The fact that Covid-19 actually integrates into our chromosomes does indeed give one a 'sick' feeling.

Here is a link that says a little more about retroviruses that actually insert into our DNA, if you want to be more versed:

www.sciencedaily.com...

This article is from Science Daily in 2016, and they seem to believe that these viruses are 'picky' about where they insert their DNA, which maybe further supports the fractal article people and their findings for chromosome 4 with Covid-19? ? Then the next question, why chromosome 4?

edit on 17-2-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I know the CoronaVirus is serious, but just to provide a smile for all the seriousness.

If jokes tigger you, then you can just skip this post.

Did you hear about the Coronavirus meme?

It’s gone viral!

Coronavirus is not epidemic...

WHO said that!?

How is Syria still coronavirus-free?

Because of DaMASKus

When do the Coronavirus symptoms kick in ?

Right off the bat!

Why diplomats in China will never get coronavirus?

They have diplomatic immunity.

Are scientists working on a vaccine for the coronavirus?

I'd say it's worth a shot.

Trust me the coronavirus wont last long.

Because it's made in china

What goes great with coronavirus?

Lyme disease

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Update Feb 16 11 am

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada
2 Toronto,Ont., 4 British Columbia, 1 London,Ont. total 7+15=22

BC has five cases now (fifth is presumptive positive which may be why you aren’t including it here but it is on the BNO count).

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
That's it. Get back on the short bus, you.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Deleting my post because I missed some comments
edit on 17-2-2020 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Maybe they were working on a virus that will enable us to live longer? And it escaped the lab? I don't know anything about Chromosome 4 but check this out:

By comparing the DNA of siblings who are extremely long-lived, researchers believe they have found a region on chromosome 4 that may hold an important clue to understanding human longevity. According to the researchers, their finding is "highly suggestive" that somewhere in the hundreds of genes in that region of chromosome 4 is a gene or genes whose subtle modifications can give a person a better chance of living well beyond the average life expectancy.

The researchers believe that additional genetic analyses of nonagenarians and centenarians will lead to the identification of a few genes that confer longevity in humans. They also believe that their studies may turn up "good" versions of a multitude of genes that enable people to avoid age-associated diseases such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer's disease.

Source

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: confiden

Maybe they were working on a virus that will enable us to live longer? And it escaped the lab? I don't know anything about Chromosome 4 but check this out:

By comparing the DNA of siblings who are extremely long-lived, researchers believe they have found a region on chromosome 4 that may hold an important clue to understanding human longevity. According to the researchers, their finding is "highly suggestive" that somewhere in the hundreds of genes in that region of chromosome 4 is a gene or genes whose subtle modifications can give a person a better chance of living well beyond the average life expectancy.

The researchers believe that additional genetic analyses of nonagenarians and centenarians will lead to the identification of a few genes that confer longevity in humans. They also believe that their studies may turn up "good" versions of a multitude of genes that enable people to avoid age-associated diseases such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer's disease.

Source

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: liejunkie01

All right, let's assume the authorities aren't telling us the truth.

People in China were falling over in the streets. You can't hide that. You wouldn't be able to hide that here.

Hospitals in Chinas were overwhelmed with sick people to the point of overflowing. You can't hide that, and you couldn't hide that here.

It's not happening here, not yet, and it *may* not. There is always the chance it could break out and that's why you here that the CDC, FEMA, US military are on alert with their pandemic plans in place, but whatever the conditions are in China or on the Diamond Princess that enabled it to spread so quickly and infect so many may not exist in quite the same way here very commonly.

It depends on how you look at it.

Healthcare conditions are different here in the states than in China. Personal hygiene is completely different here in the states.

I'm not saying there are millions of cases here. What I am saying is that there is a possibility of more cases here than the authorities are telling us. There could be more cases because of the simple fact that this is flu season and they did not test for the coronavirus for quite some time. I know personally they didn't l, I posted it here kn one of these threads.

It is like plausible deniability.

They cant tell us what they dont know. Therefore a big deal wouldn't be made.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Nice find! You've done your homework. Thanks … gives me something more to read hah

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Americans on WHO team to assess coronavirus crisis, China says

SCMP

But they aren’t allowed in Hubei Province. Speaking for myself (YMMV) this is the smoking gun with fingerprints on it that CCP is hiding something more serious than just reporting wrong case numbers.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

I laughed thanks for that, its easy to spin down the rabbit hole we need to be pulled back every so often.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Not a surprise they can mask the issues most places but I imagine the epicenter would be a charnal house IT they keep it off the itinerary.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Your seeing the start of X-Men.

On another note I googled Chromosome 4 and didn't like where I ended up...I don't even know how I ended up where I did. My own fault...Thank God I don't believe everything I read
edit on 17-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
GMO crops, gene splicing, blockchains... are all corruptions of Earth 'Stewardship' and screams out that Man's technology to mimic nature is destructive & will lead to desolation, the Bastardation of natural law

Ummm... I understand the argument wrt GMOs and gene-splicing (I personally think these can be utilized/implemented in a sane, rational way that would not violate your concept of good 'Earth Stewardship', but that is a separate discussion), but I cannot fathom how/why you included 'blockchain' in that list?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Americans on WHO team to assess coronavirus crisis, China says

SCMP

But they aren’t allowed in Hubei Province. Speaking for myself (YMMV) this is the smoking gun with fingerprints on it that CCP is hiding something more serious than just reporting wrong case numbers.

Perhaps just how they are managing the situation, may have nothing to do with the numbers. If the videos are true, barricading people inside their own homes with welded steel is maybe something they want to avoid drawing attention to.

I'm more worried about unknown cases and how widespread it might really be. The fatality rate I think until proven otherwise, fairly low.. 1% or so.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sundog1
a reply to: musicismagic
Given their brutal methods toward even their own, could they have created this deadly virus to be exactly what it is, decimating a part of their country, but buried in non-relevant genes of no consequence at this time is an "Easter egg," superhuman genes they want to quickly get established in their country. The corona virus is the vehicle to supremacy.

Many Chinese will die and have died from this strange disease, but left behind will be a far larger, altered segment of their society that will breed a country of superhumans better capable of conquering the rest of the world.

Interesting theory, but far more plausible - if they did this to themselves on purpose - is simply to kill of the old 'useless eaters' - and also as cover to kill of as many known dissidents as possible. Are you aware that in China, retirement at age 50 is mandatory, to make way for younger workers? At least, that is what I read somewhere on a reliable site (but can't remember where).

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join