It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
GoldGlobal back - couldn't log back in, so new acct

I'm wondering...How many care-givers, meaning Doctors, nurses, etc. catch the flu from patients? They don't wear full hazmat gear, like people treating corona virus cases, but they don't seem to catch it? Something's missing here with the transmission of this

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: ketsuko

Well as we have seen so far the cases outside China have a very high recovery rate. Now this is likely only because of the immediate access to good healthcare.

False assumption...

How many of these - non-chinese, non-asian descent infected - exhibited serious symptoms?

From what I've read - frustratingly lacking though the info is - is most do not have serious symptoms at all, so don't need any medical care. The only reason they are counted as getting medical care is because they are either quarantined, or admitted (to a hospital) for observation, not because they need serious medical intervention.

With this new information from Los Alamo Laboratory regarding the RO rate of 4.7-6.6 and the incubation period of 24 days according to the CCP we have a virus that can spread very rapidly undetected for a long period. Even a mild outbreak of 1%of the population would quickly overrun the health system and render millions without proper care, treatment or even diagnosis.

This assumes many would need serious medical intervention. I'm just not seeing that. I could be wrong, but - where is the evidence they do?
edit on 17-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion
Thing is China wanted more people. That's why they revoked the 1 child only policy to a 2 child policy.

Clarification: they want more young people.

That is why saying this is a plan to depopulation China is not logical.

It is very logical, if the goal is to reduce dramatically the older 'useless eater' population.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Oh, on the flu testing, I meant that if someone presents to the doctor with flu-like symptoms such that they test them for the flu and that test comes back negative (and it's a very fast test; they did one on my kiddo last year when he had flu A), they will automatically test for corona virus to screen for it.

It has nothing to do with false negatives and everything to do with them thinking there is a high enough chance of this thing possibly circulating in the wild that they will start to screen for it in the general population without asking about specific history of travel to China or Asia now.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
The 24 days is an outlier, not the normal incubation period, which on average, seems to be 4 or so days. I wish people would stop using extremes to try and define the situation. 24 days would be absolute worst case, and there have probably been very few of those.

If any - it has already been explained that these could be anomalies due to multiple exposures...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas
a reply to: tanstaafl

One cannot research properly when the dat base out there is Ambigious and the Goal Posts are moving between coronavirus/nCoV19/ and Covid19... with various infection rates of 3 days-5 days- and 24 days ---> supposedly for the same ailment (flu/virus/strain/disease) the malady cannot be All those Bugs at the same time that's Ambigious full on !!

it seems to me that China is standing down even as the USA is moderately, ramping up stricter procedures to 'live with' a recurring, Annual type of more debilitating SARs-like Flu/disease and the 2 less robust WuFlu' precurser illnesses

sorry, I am a lay person, but I think I am getting my idea across to the readers...ATS posters, readers

the Puppet Masters are taking the Leadership position with the course that WuFlu=COVID19 will take from here on out

buckle up global citizens
edit on th29158196422317302020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They need more women too. China has strong cultural preferences for boys such that they would abandon baby girls or straight up abort them. As a result, there is or was a serious sex imbalance. Some places have inbreeding problems.

That's another reason why you saw the relaxing of the 1 child policy.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Right, they are being very vague and lacking specifics of non-Asians. Frustrating.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

But even so, if it isn't killing in numbers that stand out, then is it that big a deal? It would seem that most everyone who gets it is surviving it, and it isn't spreading in numbers that overwhelms. 

It is a big deal.

How is it affecting people that survive it? You even just made a post about how it is affecting the lungs and causing damage. Maybe not to everyone, but it is a big deal to a large number of people.

Look at China. That is no doubt a serious situation, but why? Is it because the corona virus is so deadly as a disease or is it because it's hitting them all at once so that they are getting all the bad effects of it all at once and it seems like an abnormally deadly thing?

Regardless of why, it has severely affected China and it will affect the global market. Just because they are propping up their market only to make the numbers look normal doesn't mean that it is not a big deal or anything. What we have here is a failure to communicate, on a level like we have never seem before in the modern times. Modern, meaning like, really modern.

It seems that just because the death numbers and total cases outside of China are kind of small, people seem to be dismissing this outbreak more. But the one red herring in all of this is that it has almost completely shut down one of the largest economies in the world.

That alone is why I believe it is worse than what is coming out and what the "official numbers" are showing.

It has been said here many times, even by you, there is something amiss here, but what?
edit on 17-2-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

nCoV19 = the virus
Covid19 = the disease caused by the virus

It's like HIV and AIDS. HIV is the virus, and AIDS is the disease.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
People don't understand that we're still mostly helpless in the face of viruses.

Disagree.

IV Ozone therapy will deactivate virtually all viruses, including this one.

The problem is, it is cheap, and not patentable, so it will take some kind of miracle to get hospitals to ever use it.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Name of the virus is SARSCoV2

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

id agree to an extent, but more lean towards its better to test people with the symptoms and find and control an outbreak than wait for it to be out of control and realize they cant do much

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas
b. I have read about the mandatory vaccination law of 2019, but as far as I could read it was only for the standard vaccinations (polio, pox etc). I haven't seen links to the theory that a possibly questionable Flu shot was used, as has been suggested on this thread a couple of times.

Do you seriously believe that they couldn't substitute one they wanted to inject for one that was supposed to be for polio or something else if they wanted to?

The reason that I am radically anti-vax is absolutely not because I 'don't believe in vaccines' or am 'anti-science', it is because I simply don't trust the bastards selling or disseminating them, and I certainly don't trust the bastards that want to make them mandatory.

I do believe that they could make vaccines that were almost 100% safe, and maybe even make some that were effective. I just don't trust that they will, either due to carelessness, or evil motives.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Here's the thing - most respiratory viruses damage your lungs. They tend to heal. Unless we discover otherwise, I'll assume that given time, your body will heal.

I'm going to guess the massive damage to the lungs was seen in patients who had died.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
"originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Power_Semi
This article is about where the virus started. chinese officials have finally admitted that it started in a Lab."

Where did they publicly admit this?"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There was another link but cant find it.

Thought so. Please stop spreading fake news. That is not what that says, at all. PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
explained here
en.wikipedia.org...

evere acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2),[1][2] formerly known as 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV),[3][4] is a positive-sense, single-stranded RNA coronavirus.[5][6][7] The virus is contagious among humans and is the cause of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).[8] There is no vaccine avaliable.[9]

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

agreed, looking at the pictures of the ct scans online, no ones surviving that !

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Seems the main WHO person, Tedros, is dirty just like CCP.

Candidate to Lead the W.H.O. Accused of Covering Up Epidemics

As far as I'm concerned, they are all corrupt liars, until evidence to the contrary proves otherwise.

I know, it turns the entire concept of innocent until proven guilty on its head, but when it comes to politicians, thats the only sane way it should be.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Uk update:
A hotel next to Heathrow airport(London)has been closed to the public and designated as a quarantine zone as health officials prepare for more cases on the virus.
www.independent.co.uk...

A comment from the link:

I arrived at Heathrow airport this morning, from China. Passengers were told to remain in our seats as Public Health officials were coming on board. I expected to have to give an account of my recent movements but they apparently just collected some documentation from the crew and after five minutes we were free to disembark.
Wearing a surgical mask throughout, I then went through immigration and customs; boarded a bus to Reading station; took a train home. All without being screened or questioned at all.
It is quite clear to me that contrary to the publicity being put out in the pliant media, such as the above, there is actually no serious effort being made to screen incomers in order to protect the public from introduction of the coronavirus into the UK.

edit on 17/2/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join