It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I know many have watched the movie but did anyone note the Coronavirus date hidden in the movie? Hollyweird predicting the future, again.

It started around Thanksgiving, didn't it? The similarities in this movie are a little unsettling.
edit on 27-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

:rolleyes:
I swear some of these hidden code theories only prove people have far too much time on their hands.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's a very good point.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Advantage

You'd probably be shocked at how many people view their own neighbors as their backup plan. I don't mean in the "I'm here to beg you to share with me" manner, either.

Yeah, little utopian villages get all cannibal if walmart shuts down too long. Making yourself a mark depends on if you secure from the outside versus the inside. If you secure from the outside, you have something I might want. Around here people dont look at their neighbors as back up plan as much as they DEFINITELY look to the different agencies to save them from everything. Took one ice storm about a decade ago that shut the city down to show me how pathetic folks are. I mean not as a put down as much as I mean actually pathetic. I can only imagine what would happen in a place like this if a virus caused a break down or a run on toilet paper. Actually.. Ive been imagining it a lot. LOL!

(post by agenda51 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

LOL My hubby was not happy, 10 years ago, when I ask the neighbor what the plan was, if we had to isolate.

He was a bit shocked, when the neighbor, (whos family owns most of the road) had a plan.

Talking to your neighbors is really a good idea.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Obfuscation is your best friend.

Don’t be a target in any way shape or form. Don’t tell anyone except family what you have.

Don’t let wife or SO tell friends or anything.

I don’t have any stickers or graphics on my car at all for this reason. I’d love to put a big Spartan Race logo on it but I resist.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

none of my neightbors have waists and dont have the ability to bend over or rotate. I am not worried. They aint gonna starve thats for sure. I dont see many people that are in bodyfat percentage deficits. Not getting meds will be a bigger problem.

Personally I cant wait to see how crazy all these liberals get when they are off meds. Every day is going to be cracking me up. Think of all the great youtube videos of crazy people.

Forgive me DTOM.. for Im about to sin.

Ok so this is the sort of crazy I want to see out of people. I swear, every time I see this I laugh hysterically. I dont know what it is, but whatever he is on.. I want it in the city water supply along with a buttload of antivirals.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Obfuscation is your best friend.

Don’t be a target in any way shape or form. Don’t tell anyone except family what you have.

Don’t let wife or SO tell friends or anything.

I don’t have any stickers or graphics on my car at all for this reason. I’d love to put a big Spartan Race logo on it but I resist.

I told about it on here like 6 yrs ago. I go overboard with clandestine. I paid extra so Id have no identifiable marks on my car. No dealer stickers, no stripes, no lookie at me logos.... its a black charger with dark windows. No hemi sticker thing on it or anything. It looks like a smudged streak when I bang past you.

Oh and Im the wife.. the husband is worse than I am..

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

none of my neightbors have waists and dont have the ability to bend over or rotate. I am not worried. They aint gonna starve thats for sure. I dont see many people that are in bodyfat percentage deficits. Not getting meds will be a bigger problem.

Personally I cant wait to see how crazy all these liberals get when they are off meds. Every day is going to be cracking me up. Think of all the great youtube videos of crazy people.

Bro you need to turn off the glen beck show on your radio at work. Why is this even a thread where people are spouting words like liberals and snowflakes .

I think ats has plenty of threads for such topic distracting thoughts.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

LMAO.

Ok, if people acting like that, I would be in trouble for messing with them. Bad, I know.

In all honesty, I don't worry about this Virus too much. I have bigger things in my life to worry about. Will it bite me in the butt later? Maybe.

But I doubt it.

(post by agenda51 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

LMAO.

Ok, if people acting like that, I would be in trouble for messing with them. Bad, I know.

In all honesty, I don't worry about this Virus too much. I have bigger things in my life to worry about. Will it bite me in the butt later? Maybe.

But I doubt it.

Me too.. doesnt look like hes gonna be in any shape to either fight back or remember who I am after using him as my water balloon target or something equally non lethal.
I worked in an ER for yrs before my current gig. Ive been mauled, puked on , grabbed, bitten, almost died from noxious odors.. etc.. by folks on drugs. I worked at an inner city level 4 trauma center. We got the lovlies. Seeing this happy butt walking fellow kinda makes me giggle hysterically I guess. LOL!

Ill likely get sick. I already know. Given what I do and what dumb crap other people do ... its more likely than not. Im as physically fit as one can get at this point in my life and thats that. I have other things more pressing to be concerned with surrounding the virus. Mainly.. making no mistakes and executing as perfectly as I can. I , like you, was a prepper before there was a word to call us... so that part isnt in the front.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Post removed by staff

You like others have bought into the death rate obsession.. like a good lemming. The mortality issue isnt the primary concern. Also, give it time and see how it pans out. This is a HUGE country.. and you should think micro rather than macro.
edit on Thu Feb 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

HUH? I dont get what your saying.

People are going to die though.... somewhere.....of something....lots of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: fleabit

Post removed by staff

Hey now, It's hard damned work keeping this dad bod. My belly took many years and lots of money to get to the plumpness it is.

Dont worry though. My gut, my food supplies insures me to outlast you in a situation where all of this manlyness comes into play. It buys me extra time should I have to hunker down and wait out crazy srarving skinny people such as yourself.

I am just wondering why you are so confident that it could only last a couple of weeks.

And no my supplies do not consist of Doritos.

I dont know man. If I have a heart attack, at least my family will have more supplies to last them.

edit on 27-2-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Feb 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Screw it im tired of trying to counter act ATS now jacked up quoting ability again........mods feel free to delete

You can get around the jacked up quoting. Just add the tags and copy/paste text yourself.

It works, but yeah, it's a pain..

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I worked in an ER for yrs before my current gig. Ive been mauled, puked on , grabbed, bitten, almost died from noxious odors.. etc.. by folks on drugs. I worked at an inner city level 4 trauma center. We got the lovlies.

A lot of people need several hours of quality time in full rockstar restraints. I'm just saying.

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join