It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Even if there is no breakdown, if you caught it, you could be put on mandatory quarantine. Any of us could. 14 days just for catching it, not even for mass issues or mass infections.

So I think 2 weeks is a good idea no matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

sheesh. Sounds like carona may put you out of your misery LOL. I dont think you need to worry about heading for the hills just yet. try to relax.... go have a cigarette.

Unless your looking for an excuse to get away from all the nutjobs and nonsense. In that case I would say go for it. Take a good supply of beer to the cabin and disappear for a while.

How anyone believes anything the news tells them after the last few years is beyond me. They have been caught in so many lies I cant keep track anymore. Trump is usually right so at this point I am more inclined to believe Trump. I sure as hell dont see any candidates stopping rallies and campaign stops.

Has DC evacuated yet? Have tv, internet, radio transmissions been taken over yet?

Wash your hands, stop licking people, get good sleep, nutrition, exercise etc.

If your really worried about catching something just dont breath air and it will greatly decrease the chances of catching the corona adromeda strain.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There are 2000 new cases outside China in just 1 day according to wuflu, that's insane...
Yesterday

Today

edit on 27-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Guys, look, I know it's the internet and anonymity and such, but don't play your survival stores hand online or offline so happily. Learn how to look someone in the eyes while you're sitting on a stockpile of precious goods and tell them "No, I don't have anything, I was going to ask you for help." without flinching. As much as I talk about preparedness, it pains me to say I was all talk. Don't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of if the worst case scenario manifests itself. No point in those who didn't prepare even wasting their time knocking on my door, 'cause I got nuthin'.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here ... I cant believe you all arent freaking out more over the link I posted... here..

New Quarantine rule violate civil liberties

It is already authorized to detain people suspected of carrying diseases like plague, Ebola, and (somewhat improbably) smallpox. But the new rule does away with a formal list. It extends the same powers to any “quarantinable communicable disease,” and uses wider range of symptoms (from a list that federal agents can update as the need arises) for defining “ill” people.

The rule also gives the CDC ultimate authority to carry out medical tests and treatments, stating that “the individual's consent shall not be considered as a prerequisite to the exercise of any authority.” That’s medically unethical, says Hodge, since informed consent has been a bedrock of medicine for decades. “If you don’t get it, you could have additional quarantine, but you don’t get to force informed consent on people.”

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: elitegamer23
I feel like we’re entering a new phase of this event so maybe the mods should request Agitated start part 4 😳

MOD NOTE
It's already in the works.

Sweet. Agitated will have his work cut out for him. So much to talk about with this fast moving situation .

link   

Wash your hands, stop licking people, get good sleep, nutrition, exercise etc.

Do you really think good nutrition and exercise stops a virus?

Licking people.. seriously? This can live on surfaces for days. Stop to get gas.. touch the gas pump.. wipe your eyes. Open a door.. 20 times in a day. Get coffee at work, touch railings, press an elevator button. I don't think you get it.

An infected person goes to a funeral in SK and in the same facility (psychiatric ward), almost -everyone- catches it. I think it was 99 out of 102. Virulent enough for you? Or do you think everyone was running around licking each other on the Princess Diamond, or in the building?

Trump is usually right so at this point I am more inclined to believe Trump.

Trump? He has no idea what he is talking about, although I am sure he will attest he is an expert on viruses. The best expert! He did not replace key positions at CDC after he fired them or people quit, and now we don't have the experts on hand to deal with this properly. Yea.. brilliant guy. But thank goodness we have VP "cigarettes don't cause cancer homo reeducation center dang I can't control an HIV outbreak" Pence to manage things! Whew.. crises averted. And.. stocks are looking GREAT right now! The best.. haven't seen them better.

I guess Trump stooges are cool with the whole China-style control of information around the virus. Doctors.. scientists.. you can't talk to the public! Give your info to the WH, and the WH will decide what the public is allowed to hear. How you can possibly support that madness boggles the mind.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Guys, look, I know it's the internet and anonymity and such, but don't play your survival stores hand online or offline so happily. Learn how to look someone in the eyes while you're sitting on a stockpile of precious goods and tell them "No, I don't have anything, I was going to ask you for help." without flinching. As much as I talk about preparedness, it pains me to say I was all talk. Don't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of if the worst case scenario manifests itself. No point in those who didn't prepare even wasting their time knocking on my door, 'cause I got nuthin'.

No.. you cant have my Seafood Chowder.

You remember when people would post brag pics about all the stuff they had. Then learned we could pinpoint them within a few feet due to the geotags on the pics?? LOL!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

This should be known.. It’s also dangerous. I am not going to expound on what I am afraid of, but it’s deeper than the face value of the corona virus at the moment. She is right thou.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Well that's just great isn't it, will they use this to combat corona virus, me thinks yes they will

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

there wont be much of that in America. We have lots of guns in this country. Someone comes to your house making demands and stealing will just end up getting shot.

I am laughing watching the news. People are asking the proper way to wash hands LOL. They (the experts) answer... with soap and water. Also taking baths and showers is important. Also ... dont hug sick people.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's that reason why I always thought those Doomsday Prepper TV shows were actors and totally staged by the networks airing them. Nobody could possibly be alert enough to have meticulously planned apocalyptic survival and simultaneously been so GD dense they waved a huge flag over their heads on national TV and said "In case of emergency, come where we are and heist our stash!"

It's like fist fighting someone. Never worry about the loudmouth who tells you what he's going to do to you because he's likely full of it. Worry the most about the quiet dude that never says a word before commencing to whip your ass.

(post by agenda51 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well that's just great isn't it, will they use this to combat corona virus, me thinks yes they will

It wouldnt be across the united states.. but local enforcement within local blooms.. yes. Totally under the CDC umbrella under Homeland and other agencies called " cross agency collaboration" .They can also confiscate.. executive order. If there are certain declarations like national emergency or etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I don’t think the virus cares about anyone’s civil rights.

Forced to pick between my potential for being infected over someone’s civil rights I’ll go with my health thank you. And that goes if I was potentially infected I should be tested and isolated my civil rights aren’t important to me at that point. Why would I want my family, friends or colleagues to get it from me?

It’s a good academic discussion but real world, is real world. And the masses will chose public health over civil rights every time.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's that reason why I always thought those Doomsday Prepper TV shows were actors and totally staged by the networks airing them. Nobody could possibly be alert enough to have meticulously planned apocalyptic survival and simultaneously been so GD dense they waved a huge flag over their heads on national TV and said "In case of emergency, come where we are and heist our stash!"

It's like fist fighting someone. Never worry about the loudmouth who tells you what he's going to do to you because he's likely full of it. Worry the most about the quiet dude that never says a word before commencing to whip your ass.

LOL! EXACTLY! Like that one dude with the whole underground cushy bunker.. with his clandestine solar watching TV and drinking cold water. SHows his 'secret" entrance. LOL!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

On paper it looks good.. Just like communism. 🤔

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

I don’t think the virus cares about anyone’s civil rights.

Forced to pick between my potential for being infected over someone’s civil rights I’ll go with my health thank you. And that goes if I was potentially infected I should be tested and isolated my civil rights aren’t important to me at that point. Why would I want my family, friends or colleagues to get it from me?

It’s a good academic discussion but real world, is real world. And the masses will chose public health over civil rights every time.

We are on ATS... I want to see carnage and doom endorphin highs... cold dead hands and all.

Man I have 2 days off.. its doom on and ATS browsing time.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Well done!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
First case in Quebec, Canada.

It’s a woman travelled back from Iran.

It’s the third case we have in Canada imported from Iran.

I think it’s everywhere in Iran.

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join