It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah I had similar thoughts!
The Queen only has 2, i know she has a reduced schedule now being her age and depending on what happens here I guess they would cancel.
Seems strange for no engagements for Charles, William and Kate! I have never checked so don't know how accurate it is but i am guessing it is accurate as it is from the source!

a reply to: Funem

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

I don't think we will ever know the truth about the numbers in China for a long time. If they were good and showed containment was working well, we would have been told. But we have not, we have our Politicians praising China and each other for their disaster management skills. Why when we haven't had a disaster yet? This thing is so bad that it has shut a country down, let that sink in. The scenario in China whatever it was is the most likely scenario for every other country which has it. The world is now entering a cluster F%^$# of unknown proportions. Economic , supply, health, social order, all the things which will endanger civil society. Think local.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nigeria just joined the party folks. Be interesting to see what happens there!
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Advantage

I don't see much of a sale haven in e-commerce, personally. Considering most of our crap is made in China, there's little difference between going into a store and ordering from Amazon when Wu Yang sneezed in the box and wiped pox hands all over the merchandise prior to boxing it up and shipping it out of Taipei either way.

POX HANDS! LOL!
People have a false sense of security when they stay in their home/bubble/safeplace versus venturing out into the scary dirty world of shopping centers and grocery stores.Particularly in apartment buildings and such. I posted a very interesting article on the psychology of quarantine. I DO agree.. in the end youre still being exposed one way or another, but that .00001% safer thing makes a big difference in the psychology if not the real circumstances.

We had "handouts" and a conference on quarantine and all of the various things that can get totally FUBAR trying to maneuver quarantines within law and rights.. civil liberties... and when to suspend rights. It was probably the most scary part of the conference... to me anyway. Im like 5 foot nothing and look frighteningly like a yellow Minion in PPPPUs. I think Ill leave the manhandling to the black hats.

CDC new rules on quarantine
edit on 27-2-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: elitegamer23

I don't think we will ever know the truth about the numbers in China for a long time. If they were good and showed containment was working well, we would have been told. But we have not, we have our Politicians praising China and each other for their disaster management skills. Why when we haven't had a disaster yet? This thing is so bad that it has shut a country down, let that sink in. The scenario in China whatever it was is the most likely scenario for every other country which has it. The world is now entering a cluster F%^$# of unknown proportions. Economic , supply, health, social order, all the things which will endanger civil society. Think local.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A few days or a week or so now, I had said no one here (Oklahoma) was really talking about covid19, now all morning on the local news that was almost all they talked about. Although there are no cases here the schools have announced they are preparing to teach online, and talk about shutting down the schools if it becomes an epidemic. WOW! I thought maybe I was blowing it out of proportion when I became aware of the situation in China about 6 or 7 weeks ago. Now I believe most people here were handling the situation extremely well. My family and I are prepped for about 7-8 months. Hope it does not come to that though. Stay safe and healthy all.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Suspicions that so many Iranian officials getting Covid19 is fake...and a government ploy to induce sympathy and defer blame from the regime.

This many Iranian officials being diagnosed with the coronavirus is quite possibly a propaganda campaign to place state officials - whom are to blame for the virus entering/spreading across Iran & neglecting the threat to people's lives - as victims alongside ordinary people.

social.quodverum.com...@HeshmatAlavi

Wait, what?? Are they pretending to catch the virus or did they get the virus intentionally?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
a reply to: lostsock

Flu shot was his answer at the end. LMFAO.

Yeah I had to chuckle over that one as well. But with him being a doctor I had hoped he would have said more and given us some insight.

link   
I have enough fishing and hunting gear to survive the apocalypse. I'm near Detroit and we have a bunch of people from the middle east here. My uncle is telling me we should go off the grid. To go north and stake a claim on an abandoned cabin in the upper peninsula. I know some cabins that have been deserted for years. It takes hours to hike back into them and the nearest town in 40 miles away. A lot of untamed wilderness in northern Michigan.

Doing so would mean leaving loved ones behind and I don't know if I could do it. I have people I care about and I don't want to leave them. At this point I think I'm just going to ride it out and see how this unfolds.

I've been smoking for 30 years and my lungs are trashed. If I get this I could be a goner. I just had a cat scan 6 months ago and my lungs are severely scared because I've had pneumonia twice.

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Suspicions that so many Iranian officials getting Covid19 is fake...and a government ploy to induce sympathy and defer blame from the regime.

This many Iranian officials being diagnosed with the coronavirus is quite possibly a propaganda campaign to place state officials - whom are to blame for the virus entering/spreading across Iran & neglecting the threat to people's lives - as victims alongside ordinary people.

Wait, what?? Are they pretending to catch the virus or did they get the virus intentionally?

Implication is that some are acting.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

I’ve not watched the whole video, but diamond princess passenger in hospital in japan at the moment saying they have been told that there are so many different strains Of the virus and that it hides behind different illnesses such as the cold and flu and attaches itself to them.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Salt Lake City hospital has a couple of parents that are being held and isolated.

no source

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The London woman who has coronavirus (the 9th one) is currently in hospital on a ventilator

Mr Stewart revealed that a patient being treated in a London hospital for coronavirus was on a ventilator.

This is thought to be the Chinese woman living in the capital who returned from China two weeks ago and was admitted to St Thomas’ Hospital after going to Lewisham hospital in an Uber with symptoms.

Just a small reference to her in this article
www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The London woman who has coronavirus (the 9th one) is currently in hospital on a ventilator

Mr Stewart revealed that a patient being treated in a London hospital for coronavirus was on a ventilator.

This is thought to be the Chinese woman living in the capital who returned from China two weeks ago and was admitted to St Thomas’ Hospital after going to Lewisham hospital in an Uber with symptoms.

Just a small reference to her in this article
www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Yeah I had similar thoughts!
The Queen only has 2, i know she has a reduced schedule now being her age and depending on what happens here I guess they would cancel.
Seems strange for no engagements for Charles, William and Kate! I have never checked so don't know how accurate it is but i am guessing it is accurate as it is from the source!

a reply to: Funem

If William and Kate are staying away from engagements its probably because the school their kids go to has some suspected cases who are being tested-I posted this link about it a few pages back :

www.yahoo.com...

This virus respects no class,no financial pedigree or political prowess-everyone is potentially invited to the wuflu party

link   
your link didn't work so i found another...

YIKES!!!

Dow falls more than 100 points as 3M suffers biggest drop in more than 30 years
edit on 2020-02-27T19:11:11-06:0007America/Chicago02C-0600Feb-06:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE
Article is from last April
edit on Thu Feb 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Whenever82828
m.youtube.com...

I’ve not watched the whole video, but diamond princess passenger in hospital in japan at the moment saying they have been told that there are so many different strains Of the virus and that it hides behind different illnesses such as the cold and flu and attaches itself to them.

Here it is embedded. Talks about reinfection and etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just so all know, I broke down and went and got at least 14 days of food and other supplies, and will be picking up a little bit more odds and ends. I figured if I do something like this, nothing will happen, and if I don't, something will. So, I figured this was just insurance against something happening and now nothing will happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Implication is that some are acting.

Notice some of the media headlines today excitedly declaring that more people outside of China are now Contracting coronavirus than inside of China.

The implication being that the virus and its death toll are exploding.

In reality, the number of people Contracting and dying of coronavirus in China is now shrinking dramatically.

So naturally it looks like the virus is exploding everywhere else compared to China.

Mainstream media is the enemy to humankind.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
Just so all know, I broke down and went and got at least 14 days of food and other supplies, and will be picking up a little bit more odds and ends. I figured if I do something like this, nothing will happen, and if I don't, something will. So, I figured this was just insurance against something happening and now nothing will happen.

Yeah.. dont jinx us!

Have you noticed Mountain house seafood chowder is GONE.. I think its discontinued. Im hoarding my stock of it like gold. I only have 6 of the #10 cans of it. Bastages better bring it back cause I will go all shooty and stabby to hoard my seafood chowder all for myself.

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join