It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I keep reading post that need a descent reply....

I have a couple of additional stock up suggestions: batteries and lightbulbs.

I suggest the rechargeable batteries... and acquire an inexpensive solar battery charger...

I've been using a solar recharger for 16 AA battery's for 4 years now
I can't find a AAA battery charger using solar power So, I buy the economical large packs of AAA for the few AAA battery devices around

as far as lightbulbs, I changed from standard bulbs to fluorescent screw-in years ago---then I changed to 5 watt tiny bulbs instead of 40-60 watt bulbs (over kill in wattage)

? why is grid down an issue now?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Father suspected Covid-19 son can't stop them Wuhan Coronavirus

Just found this on YouTube.

I'm not sure if this in China or Japan. I can't translate either one. Can someone paraphrase what's going on? I can only assume it is a suspected contagious person refusing to leave their home. Pretty messed up.

edit on 27-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I turned off the conference after Pence did his talking.

You are one smart man/woman.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
Tweeted early early today (27th)

Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing
UPDATE on lab problems: GOOD+BAD news.
Pushpin
GOOD: CDC plans to drop the problem reagent from the emergency diagnostic test, and get new #COVID19 tests out quickly.
Pushpin
BAD: Even if all public health labs get
Test tube
capacity, only ~100 tests/day limit by each lab

the PCR test as of now have the ability to test 3800 a day
you all are being horribly wrong
they are not testing because they don't want to
S. Korea is testing, look at their daily results
such a fake bill of goods, its all about control and who gets the money in America

starting in 3 days ( I think) Japan will now allow the NHI to cover the charge of the test, why, its an infectious disease.

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Bicent
We know more about it than he does.

You seriously believe that? He is privy to a hell of a lot more info than you or I.

If its not as bad as the flue why has it shut down China. He's buying time. To be fair what else could he do or say, most will relax and carry on until they don't. China has contained it by using draconian measures on a docile population, if they have contained it.

Exactly... and I still firmly believe (opinion) that there is something else going on in China...

Hey buddy tanstaafl........
Money Talks......Bullsh from Trump Walks...

The Markets thank God is not buying Trump's BS

link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I really didn't learn anything other than, in my opinion, that I believe they are hoping like hell that it isnt that bad.

I am actually contemplating leaving work early today, but I am waiting on my paycheck.

Not trying to panic, but I am afraid everyone else will as soon as the word hits the news at noon.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here are some usefull links, incl. an online training course for prevention. I hope to have these links added to my topic (Signature) by the mods.

Canadian PHAC COVID-19
UK NHS COVID-19
Australian DOH COVID-19
WHO Training Intro Against COVID-19
Methods for detection, prevention, response and control COVID-19
edit on 27-2-2020 by Asgaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Money Talks......Bullsh from Trump Walks...

The markets tanking is expected, due to the interrupted supply chains.

So, not sure what your point is, other than regular TDS yammering.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414
Need a translation on that. That looked really messed up. Looked like most of the guys in white were carrying asp's.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

I really didn't learn anything other than, in my opinion, that I believe they are hoping like hell that it isnt that bad.

I am actually contemplating leaving work early today, but I am waiting on my paycheck.

Not trying to panic, but I am afraid everyone else will as soon as the word hits the news at noon.

Funny... I had the same plan...

I am leaving at 1pm heading to grocery store stock up then will try to find any remaining mask in my city.
No more left at Homedepot....someone told me to check paint stores...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

www3.nhk.or.jp...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

www3.nhk.or.jp...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!
This thread is for Corona Virus Updates...not chit chat, political trolling, bigoted comments, ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Vice President Pence Announces Ambassador Debbie Birx to Serve as the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator

I dont know much about her:

Ambassador Birx is a world-renowned global health official and physician. She will be detailed to the Office of the Vice President and will report to Vice President Mike Pence.

But hmmmm...

Her focus over three decades has been on HIV/AIDS immunology, vaccine research, and global health. She has developed and patented vaccines, including leading one of the most influential HIV vaccine trials in history.

Link

edit on 27-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
German authorities are looking for roughly 300 people who celebrated 'Carnaval' in Langbroich. They have likely come into contact with a couple who were later tested positive. They want these people to report and self-isolate with their families for 2 weeks.

On Wednesday the Dutch GGD did research on a man from Langbroich who visited the Netherlands. They concluded he didn't have the virus in that time. Still no confirmed Dutch cases.

Nu.nl (Dutch)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

Funny... I had the same plan...

I am leaving at 1pm heading to grocery store stock up then will try to find any remaining mask in my city.
No more left at Homedepot....someone told me to check paint stores...

I messaged you.

I believe the message alert isnt working anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Curious as to why only the father? If the family was exposed to CV, they should be rounded up too.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That was an amazing Press Conference from the Administration lasting nigh /s

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is in China. although I don't understand what they were saying. a reply to: UFO1414

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And the Canadian site keeps talking about Wuhan. I do not have any faith in our numbers here as they keep sticking to “if you have been to Wuhan...” as their line. The last three cases in Canada were from Iran!

Thanks for posting these Asgard!

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join