It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: tennisdawg
Update 11 days after this post:

tennisdawg wrote on February 13:

"Every few years, an anonymous poster comes on ATS, and begins leaking very credible information. The beginning of this leak is designed for others to verify, and to build credibility. The information this person has is almost too hard to fathom, and instantly brings out emotion as people slander and criticize the posts. These criticisms are coming from a place of fear, and they are perfectly understandable. As the leaker begins to drip the information, each post continues to escalate the truth of what they know.

This exact situation happened on this website in 2014 with a member named Astr0. He did what he could to build credibility, then built the narrative, and finally spilled the beans. The enormity of his information was too hard to swallow for many.

What I have shared is the truth to the best of my knowledge, and I have shared it in the best way I know how. This entire event is a deep state initiated scenario. This virus was artificially created on purpose, and it is designed to cycle through every human 3 times (possibly more). This will lead to a wartime event for the 2 major players on the globe. Someone wanted this to happen. It was artificially created by the U.S.A. It was then stolen by China. Neither China nor the US released this bioweapon. A third party wanted the 2 countries to blame the other. This is why China refuses to let the CDC (USA) help.

There is no stopping what is coming. It is done. Please prepare as best you can. This is not a world-ending virus, but it is a world changing virus. Time will now be measured only as before and after this event. Thank you all for your dialogue and responses. Whether we argue or not, I do wish ALL of you the best, as we are ALL from the same source. Good luck everyone."

Feb. 24 Update: Everything I have stated is the truth, and continues to be the truth. Good luck out there.

You also stated a couple of weeks ago that the UK was doomed and "within 2 days" it will be apparent - "watch Brighton". etc.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and your prediction is not far from obvious.

You are the MAIN reason that I quit posting here. An absolute distraction of no substance. I'm out of this thread until you are gone. Have a good week everyone.

Imo you should create these thread somewhere else. It's fine.. these sorts of topics are posted on this board all the time. But they are certainly not virus updates

I agree with you completely. It is why I left the thread in the first place. My posts and the replies to them were totally derailing the actual updates. My intention was to keep all of my posts in one thread, so it would be easier for people to follow later on. I will try to compile everything into one all-encompassing summary post (in a new thread), but it will take some time. The only nugget I will ad for now is related to the CFR. I have posted for weeks now that the CFR was 15% on the documents I saw at the beginning. I now have reason to believe that this is a very conservative number.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"won't ever be declared a pandemic" Thats some absolute for an organization such as WHO. Sounds like "ALL CLEAR" to me. Wheww, glad that's over. reply to: fleabit

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Looks like the JH page is undergoing maintenance again.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Whatever tennisdawg source, they do bring a valid suspect worthy of consideration, especially considering the toll this is going to take. A strong case is building that SARS-nCoV-2 is a bioengineered virus. i know some do prefer to consider some other animal intermediary and that is fine. There are a lot of eyes and a lot of study going on and it will take some time to nail it down beyond any reasonable doubt.

So for the case this is an engineered virus there are two main motives for its release, it was an accident or it was intentional. Reading through some of the scientific literature it is possible it was an accident, has been a history of past slip ups in containment from the Wuhan lab.

But until we are sure it is also possible that this release was done on purpose. I don't see any state sponsored national action like China or America doing this to the worlds population. All it takes is a small well resourced and high access group to pull it off. Connections to at least some in the globalist club is a reasonable suspect at this time.

Bill Gates funds a lot of this work and has made it public he has a depopulation agenda. The likes of Jeffery Epstein and his culture is also heavily invested in biotech. The work of Q and others has exposed some of the human trade and its real costs. As Trump tried to drain the swamp, the lack of moral fiber surfacing does lend some weight to a small group of big budgets pulling this off. Their motive is a megalomaniac psychopathic insanity.

Is having too much money a mental health hazard? These people somehow feel that they control everything, but there is just way too much going on for one person to control it all. Can this mental overload lead to some destructive tendency to kill it all? Maybe they are just going to hide out in their bunkers and buy the dip?

For a crime on this scale we should not let our guard down until we are exactly sure of who and why.

You are getting warmer. There is also a reason that Iran became a hot zone out of seemingly nowhere. What is happening to them is engineered. They know it is engineered. Someone is trying hard as hell to start WW3.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
3rd hand info incoming.

US bases in South Korea, ones closest to areas of infection on lock down, others moving in that direction.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Mateo96

Olá Hola Mateo!

Have all the cases in the Canary Islands cleared up now?

Cheers

Yeah, that was literally the only infected out of the group of 4 tourists and the 20 people that were in contact with them, currently no case in Spain. This guy and some other guy in another archipelago were detected and stayed in quarantine until they were clean of the virus, so they were effectively cured and recovered.

Which adds a whole new level of weirdness to how this virus is acting in Italy, Iran and China.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
3rd hand info incoming.

US bases in South Korea, ones closest to areas of infection on lock down, others moving in that direction.

This must be why:

U.S. Force Korea announced on Monday that it had been informed by the KCDC that a 61-year-old woman, a USFK dependent living in Daegu, had tested positive for the virus.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

There is also a reason that Iran became a hot zone out of seemingly nowhere. What is happening to them is engineered. They know it is engineered. Someone is trying hard as hell to start WW3.

And we have a mutated strain in Iran too, hmm... When these two strains merge it is going to take a bigger hit on the immune system. Why does this give me the feeling there will be another strain on its way, just to be sure?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: Power_Semi
stop

Neither one of you have anything to prove to the other..... or any of us.

Tennisdawg made a claim believe it or not move on.

The rest of us do....

The problem I have is that this thread is for virus updates.

What the dawg is posting is claimed "inside information" that is totally unsubstantiated, deliberately provocative, and fear and panic inducing, and is clearly FALSE>

Some members may believe it and I don't think that's right.

So why dont you just let us all decide what to decipher from what others say? At times like this we all are looking for morsels of fact and of course hearsay will be included but so what!!?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The likes of Jeffery Epstein and his culture is also heavily invested in biotech. The work of Q and others has exposed some of the human trade and its real costs. As Trump tries to drain the swamp, the lack of moral fiber surfacing does lend some weight to a small group of big budgets pulling this off. Their motive is a megalomaniac psychopathic insanity.

Now there's a worthy Conspiracy! This virus is Epsteins kill switch... literally.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
By the way, I forgot to post this:
"Russian disease expert Olesya Krasilova who was
investigating coronavirus in the Canary Islands was arrested and thrown into prison by Spanish police as she boarded a return flight to Russia, seemingly upon the request of the US."

tass.com...

Has this been discussed yet?

I love the last paragraph:
"According to the Russian Foreign Ministry, employees of Russia’s honorary consulate on the Canary Islands visited Krasilova to "give her warm clothes and personal care products.""

As if you needed those in these islands. The only warm things that I have are some sport jackets.
edit on 24-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They are really trying hard to stave off a massive landslide.

market update

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

Maybe viruses dislikes sand ? Or maybe they require wet particles .

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wuhan to quarantine cured patients as several test positive."Cured patients testing positive and sent back to quarantine" . and still able to transmit virus….

That was yesterday.

More questions.

greatandhra.com
edit on 24-2-2020 by billjenkins589 because: question

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Last I heard, the mutated strain in Iran thing was just a rumor and not in any way a confirmed fact. We don't know for any certainty how long this has been circulating in Iran and it does not have a high standard of health care for giving supportive care to severe cases of this thing.

Their economy has been taking a beating, so they will be short on supplies and ability to care for patients. Their death toll will be higher.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
South Korea air quality situation now . I am not sure which part there is that WuFlu epidemic .

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Researchers: Woman Who Showed No Symptoms of Coronavirus Proves That Prevention Will Be ‘Challenging’

JAMA Network Study:
Presumed Asymptomatic Carrier Transmission of COVID-19
JAMA. Published online February 21, 2020. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.2565

jamanetwork.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
South Korea air quality situation now . I am not sure which part there is that WuFlu epidemic .

Yeah, does give credence to the idea that it may need water particles to attach to, the numbers in La Gomera during the German case was 188-195, which is higher than those numbers.

By the way, we had almost 900 yesterday, sandstorms are a bitch, yet the virus didn't seem to like taking a ride in those numerous grains of sand.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It has been a while since I posted about North Korea.

The last time I posted they had neutralized 42 people. On Saturday, they were well over 500 executions just for suspected cases. Unless family members have high up connections to the party, they are neutralized as well. I have not had an update since Saturday. Based on the outbreak in South Korea, I would assume the North Korean numbers are actually under reported. You wanted updates in the updates thread, well, here you go.

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join