It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Hopefully that’s because the mild cases are recovering more quickly.

And from above,

The WHO is a joke, politically correct international disaster monitoring so we can have our safe spaces. They have pandemic levels, they just carefully word them for specific diseases during and after the fact. You need to be honest with people so they can physically and mentally prepare themselves, don’t just surprise them with the news later on. The sad part is most people that I know can’t figure this out, they wander through life oblivious to everything outside their immediate concern. These are the same people who don’t use mirrors when driving, ask me why I’m buying 4 small containers on sale instead of big one which is bigger, or just sit staring and walking slowly down a walkway or street while people try to get get by them. You can’t make it up.

It’s the first wave of a pandemic, look at it - alert phase transitioning into the actual thing, it’s obvious. We should see a second wave begin once this wave resolve, as nation and world economies turn back on and people start going back to work and being social again, hopefully it’s not worse.

I wonder what the politically correct term for pandemic will be....
edit on 24-2-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Apple autocorrect will one day get a rant post....

edit on 24-2-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
WHO was started in the late 40s, while they may have used the spanish flu as a model- they likely only had reports, second hand accounts, and distant memories.

What I'm saying is they have a false sense of security from the 'epidemics/pandemics theyve thwarted'.

They have seemed more concerned about the economic toll than anything else.

And yes, I agree. We are on our own.

Mods: please discuss a induction of a forum devoted to this. I think its time.

edit on 24-2-2020 by ragiusnotiel because: spelling.. god wheres my tax return so I can go buy a computer and properly follow this

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
【Wuhan】An Infected Emergency Room Nurse Episode 14 Last Episode Before Liting Cured

This video is the latest update in one channel that has been following an infected nurse as she has been going through the disease. It has been put together by her husband who is not infected as he has been supporting her through it. It does have closed captions for subtitles.

Currently it is the 18th day since infection. I have not seen all the episodes, some of it looks pretty rough with good days and bad days. At the start the nurse was sent home as the husband looked after her. He took a lot of precautions in her care. Along the way she was sent to hospital and has been there since. At this time she is looking and feeling better, but does have some heart troubles going on.

2.23 NEWS from Korea, China, Italy, turkey and IRAN.

Some of the global stats are discussed at the start of this video. It also contains an interview with a medial worker and some of what it is like. With all the time, effort and precautions in suiting up for work he is cold from all the sweet, hungry in not being able to eat and uncomfortable from wearing diapers and what that contains.
edit on 24-2-2020 by kwakakev because: added subtitles bit

edit on 24-2-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm usually more of a reader than a poster, but I figured that this was relevant.
I'm a dentist in the northeastern US. Both of my main suppliers for earloop face masks are back ordered. One company
as of 2 weeks ago is saying that they will send 1-2 boxes (50 masks per box) as they get them in. The other supplier will send up to 5 boxes per order but we can't get the usual cases that we would normally order.
These are just the standard ASTM level 3 earloop face masks. Nothing really special. The brand that we tried to order is made in the US.
It's not affecting my ability to treat patients but I can see that if this scenario continues, it could.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
NEW: WHO says it no longer has a process to declare a pandemic, says old system with 6 phases is no longer being used - Reuters

From BNO NEWS Twitter

totally insane...

"There is no official category (for a pandemic)," WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic said. "WHO does not use the old phasing system that some people may be familiar with from 2009.

www.channelnewsasia.com... lid=IwAR2GsZYaXWXhv1MkXILmqvp33ufbDle1pFjgwPwpIh_JdNjYYzFgCIP1lB8

It makes no sense... their own website still has ''Pandemic Preparedness'' links
www.who.int...
and WHO Guidance: Pandemic
www.who.int...

So on Jan 30th, the WHO declared Coronavirus a Public Health Emergency and thats the only classification this Virus gets.

Did he know then, that Pandemic wasn't an official status?

I am speechless... the WHO is compromised, its near criminal!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

An Iranian lawmaker has claimed that 50 people have died, and blamed Iran's health ministry for failing to tackle the spread of the virus.

Ahmad Amirabadi Farahani, a lawmaker from Qom -- the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in Iran -- suggested that the outbreak was far larger than previously reported.

“10 people are dying in Qom daily, the number of people who have died from coronavirus until last night (Sunday night) is up to 50 people," Farahani told the semi-official News Agency Ilna on Monday.

via CNN

This is hysteria... the virus would have mutated for those mortality numbers.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Naval Base Ventura County – Point Mugu is being considered to house people who are being quarantined for coronavirus.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said in a statement Sunday night that the naval base may receive American travelers coming through LAX who would be quarantined to be monitored for symptoms of coronavirus.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you so much for posting those photos. What are those boxes in the shopping carts?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I don't think it's about political correctness. We are a minority group, we know all this stuff because we looked. Seek and ye shall find. Most people don't, and just rely on the authorities to tell them when to panic. Except they never will. The second they do, everything collapses and there's no order. They will never do that until they're all in their bunkers and there's no time left. This blatant act of bullying by the WHO ought to be the thing that starts the panic, but it won't be, because enough people aren't thinking for themselves.

This weekend has taken a lot of people on this site from the "violent opposition" stage of truth and thrown them into the inevitability of it. That's not easy, and now you're like those of us who are already there, and you're surrounded by people who are still as deluded as you were last week. God you were all annoying last week.

Over the next days/weeks, more and more people around you are going to make this transition and realize all of a sudden that this is real and nothing will ever be the same again. The world before this outbreak is gone. That's already done. Get over it, because you're going to be needed to help those around you who haven't yet come to terms with the reality of the situation.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you so much for posting those photos. What are those boxes in the shopping carts?

I'm certain I've seen that exact photo of shopping trollies, but last week. 99% certain. I've seen a lot of stuff last week, I think my brain buffer may be full

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
European stocks taking a beating
Greece down -7.7%
Italy -5.5%
Most others around 3-4%...

Aluminum (commodity) down-21% - ouch!

edit on 24/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I hate to say this..

The world seems poised to let this run its course.

Action we are seeing taking place is NOT to contain the infection, more to control the numbers so hospitals aren't completely overwhelmed.

The cornonavirus is here to stay.

Y'all stay safe out there.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Maybe because they should have said it weeks ago.. they are too late. They are washing their hands with this decision.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
IT BEGINS TODAY.......

Forget about china....take a close look at Italy....

If you are in the USA this should be clear evidence that corona is 100% likely to explode here.

I am taking the day off from work to prep. For the first time I am genuinely concerned...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheIrvy2

Yeah you’re probably, they received some funding donations from the UN Security Council member nations to ensure this does not damage the economy or impact the amount of consumer goods citizens must purchase to maintain that economy.

Meanwhile a virus is ripping through the planet and will cause major issues in poorer nations. It’s a different strategy, they are focusing on controlling the spread in each individual nation and responding to spread In new nations rather than using a world model of fighting this thing. It is partially a political issue too, certain words will scare people, impact trade and elections, releasing actual numbers will crash an economy even harder.

It’s a repeat of the scenario they practiced late last year. It did not end well and we’re moving down the same path.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It's happening...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The DOW is tanking, also. Down 919 pts as of this very moment...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The definition of pandemic is pretty clear, an epidemic of the same disease in two or more nations. Generally a pandemic is global in nature. As the disease has crossed one national boundary it is in an uncontained state and highly likely to cross more national boundaries. With China and South Korea both in a state of emergency due to COVID-19 we have a pandemic.

I don't need some overpaid, corrupt knucklehead to do my thinking.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
I hate to say this..

The world seems poised to let this run its course.

Action we are seeing taking place is NOT to contain the infection, more to control the numbers so hospitals aren't completely overwhelmed.

The cornonavirus is here to stay.

Y'all stay safe out there.

We've been saying that exact thing. TPTB have known for long enough the true scope of what's going on. There were signs early on that they already knew it was too late and were just doing crowd control for as long as possible. They're going to wave at us from inside their bunker and tell us that everything's going to be fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: TheIrvy2

Yeah you’re probably, they received some funding donations from the UN Security Council member nations to ensure this does not damage the economy or impact the amount of consumer goods citizens must purchase to maintain that economy.

Meanwhile a virus is ripping through the planet and will cause major issues in poorer nations. It’s a different strategy, they are focusing on controlling the spread in each individual nation and responding to spread In new nations rather than using a world model of fighting this thing. It is partially a political issue too, certain words will scare people, impact trade and elections, releasing actual numbers will crash an economy even harder.

It’s a repeat of the scenario they practiced late last year. It did not end well and we’re moving down the same path.

Do you have a link for that scenario. Not that I really want to look

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join