It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I probably didnt write it as well as I should have, been watching a lot of Glenn beck lately and China is going hard and fast with new laws that are extremely draconian making previous laws look kind of tame.

Of course they claim to be doing it to better protect the people *cough* patriot act*cough*, and I have no doubt many parts of the globe if things really go pear shaped will follow suit and a govt that takes extra power never gives it back to the people.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

BREAKING: South Korea reports 2 more deaths from coronavirus, raising death toll to 4 ... The 4th fatality was a man in his early 40s, according to officials

twitter.com...

Of the 123 new cases in South Korea this morning, 75 are linked to the church and 48 others are unknown and under investigation

twitter.com...
edit on 22/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

2 reasonable people will eventually agree on things, even if it only comes with haleys comet. :p

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Rich Z

You guys missed the part in thread 2 where Florida is using states rights to prop up their tourism industry by staying mum.... because (?)

“Florida Can”

Didn't miss it at all. Matter of fact, somewhere here I actually mentioned this suspicion behind the information vacuum.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
NEWS Coronavirus alert in the Dominican Republic: 4 travelers quarantined Alez_728
Four people suspected of having Coronavirus are quarantined in a hospital in Santo Domingo, reports the newspaper el diario.
The Minister of Health Rafael Sánchez Cárden confirmed the information for the EFE press agency .

It is a Sino-Chilean family - a man of Chilean nationality, his wife, a Chinese woman and their two children - who came from China and who were to go to Chile. www.juno7.ht... E1bRMlRgfm4GkYIk

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

edit on 22-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Everyone just not go poop for 2 weeks, and the world will be free of this crappy virus.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
One to keep an eye on, have to keep track of the "infected". Line up to get your free mark of the beast cyborg tracker here-

Vaccines now being used to harvest biometric identities of everyone; Big Brother merges with Big Pharma

www.naturalnews.com...

Naturalnews isnt much above BIN when it comes to sources IMO.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here's some more info if anyone interested, adding on to what member 'ketsuko' posted yesterday on the South Korean Doomsday leaning, cult called the "Shincheonji Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony" and they have church branches all over the world including the USA. I'm not sure if they have a connection to the "Twelve Tribes of Israel or the "Twelve Tribes communities" in the USA better known as "The Yellow Deli People" which they have a history and have been busted several times for Lysergic acid d/sexual abuse on their children.

Informative twit thread on Shincheonji cult: twitter.com...

South Korean city on high alert as coronavirus cases soar at 'cult' church

Some really mentally 'sick' brainwashed people in this world.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here's some more info if anyone interested, adding on to what member 'ketsuko' posted yesterday on the South Korean Doomsday leaning, cult called the "Shincheonji Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony" and they have church branches all over the world including the USA. I'm not sure if they have a connection to the "Twelve Tribes of Israel or the "Twelve Tribes communities" in the USA better known as "The Yellow Deli People" which they have a history and have been busted several times for Lysergic acid d/sexual abuse on their children.

Informative twit thread on Shincheonji cult: twitter.com...

South Korean city on high alert as coronavirus cases soar at 'cult' church

Some really mentally 'sick' brainwashed people in this world.

Wow. Thanks for that info. Kind of adds a bizarre twist to them infecting so many people

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Good morning/evening to all ATS members. Been postponing an update due to a few thoughts, but here are a few suggestions

1. I you can, store up on gas for your car/truck
2. Keep low key on now buying your food (try to shop during when the store opens, could be restocked by then)
3. If shopping at night (from now on this will change) shop when few people are around
4. Expect store hours to change dramatically (shortage of workers calling in being sick)
5. Keep this in mind ALL SCHOOLS WILL BE CLOSED (NO HAPPENING IN JAPAN) post to follow
6. Buy them plastic gloves if possible at the dollar store before everyone realizes you can't leave your house without them
7. Remember, you are going to put yourself in "survival mode" sooner they you realize.

I'm most thankful for the pms I have received about my threads. I intend to post facts and from now on "local street talk" something I wanted to stay away from. It's now important to know what is happening in your neighborhoods. We, here have neighborhood chiefs that keep up with the news locally. If info comes in regarding the virus, I'll post it.

Here is the junior high school that closed:
Closed until next month in junior high school due to new virus student infection Kanazawa. It was confirmed on 22nd that a junior high school student living in Ishikawa Prefecture was infected with the new coronavirus, and the junior high school in Kanazawa

I think now we are at a stage to share here on this site what to expect. I have ask the moderator maybe we should now start a Corona Virus #4 (what do you guys think)

edit: Just in 11 am Tokyo time Sunday :
New virus confirmed 9 new infections in Hokkaido, totaling 17
Its spreading very fast now here in Japan
edit on 0200000036112020-02-22T20:11:36-06:00113602pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Here then, the source of the Naturalnews article.

ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines

www.biometricupdate.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
a reply to: opethPA

Here then, the source of the Naturalnews article.

ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines

www.biometricupdate.com...

THanks and that is a great example of why NaturalNews is , as I said, just another version of BIN.

Notice the differences between the Naturalnews version of the article and the one you linked.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I introduced myself on thread 2 page 125.

Work: No change. I am a UK military. Still nothing heard or seen.

Domestically: We are prepared. My wife has started to take notice and now believes me a wee bit more.

Opinion: I have noticed the reduction in the amount of reporting on the UK media overall whilst the virus continues to spread. The silence from the WHO, our media and government make me believe there is certainly # going down behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brick17

Domestically: We are prepared. My wife has started to take notice and now believes me a wee bit more.

Opinion: I have noticed the reduction in the amount of reporting on the UK media overall whilst the virus continues to spread. The silence from the WHO, our media and government make me believe there is certainly # going down behind the scenes.

Yes, there is a "silent panic" in the making. I felt that with the Japan morning talk show. They talk based on solid facts and with charts to back up whats being said.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well looks like the "positive" case's from Diamond Princess that Trump was told would be quarantined overseas were/are going to Alabama FEMA site in Anniston.

WBRC Birmingham AL

ANNISTON, Ala. (WBRC) - City leaders in Anniston are resisting the Department of Health and Human Services plan to use a FEMA center in Anniston, Alabama to quarantine some passengers from the Diamond Princess who tested positive for the coronavirus.

HHA announced Saturday that passengers who tested positive, but do not have symptoms, will be quarantined at the FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness in Anniston. If an evacuee becomes seriously ill, they will be transported to “pre-identified hospitals” for medical care.

Anniston Officials spoke at a press conference Saturday afternoon saying they had not been notified about the HHA’s plan until Saturday around noon.

Thats hitting very close to home here.

edit on 22-2-2020 by Phoenix because: add comment

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brick17

It's interesting how little interest the general public has in this virus, I think it's a great example of how the majority of people are waiting for the news to tell them it's a problem, sadly though when the news tells you to panic its far too late.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"Ring around the rosie,
pockets full of posies,
ashes, ashes, we all fall down."

I wonder what future rhyme will be chanted by surviving generations, only to have future academics deny it has anything to do with the great pandemic of 2020?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Here is the junior high school that closed:
Closed until next month in junior high school due to new virus student infection Kanazawa. It was confirmed on 22nd that a junior high school student living in Ishikawa Prefecture was infected with the new coronavirus, and the junior high school in Kanazawa

There appear to be multiple schools being closed.
www3.nhk.or.jp...
TRANSLATION PER GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Two women in Chiba Prefecture, including teachers in their 60s who work for junior high schools in Chiba City, have been newly confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.
According to Chiba Prefecture and Chiba City, a female teacher visited a medical institution in the prefecture on the 12th of this month for nausea.

Coughs began to appear on the 18th, so he left school early on the following day, 19, and went to a medical institution again to find symptoms of pneumonia.

In addition, there was fever of 38 degrees 5 minutes and was admitted to another medical institution, but symptom did not improve and, as a result of examination on 21st, infection to new coronavirus was confirmed. The woman is currently hospitalized.

Chiba City decided to temporarily close this junior high school on the 25th and 26th of this month, saying that the woman worked 5 days a week from 13 to 19 days after the onset.

and further down:

In response to this, Mayor To#o Kumagai of Chiba City held a conference on March 22 to investigate the past fever situation of teachers and staff of all elementary and junior high schools in the city, and thoroughly implemented measures to protect the health of students and children. I showed my idea.

Among them, Mayor Kumagai sent an email to parents on the night of the 21st, regarding the junior high school at work, to refrain from going out of hurry to about 580 students, and two days on the 25th and 26th of this month , The school will be closed.

In the future, he said, "In addition to disinfecting schools, we would like to conduct health observations of close contacts and listen to the opinions of experts, and consider ways to respond."

Obviously the "March 22" in the above is either a typo or a mistranslation by Google.

Chiba and Kanazawa look to be on opposite sides of the island from each other, so I assume this is a totally different case than the one you're referencing, ya?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi all: Just a cautionary post here for everyone.......I hope we don't lose our humanity over this. As I've stated in earlier posts, it appears any idea of "containment" long since passed, however and for whatever reason. So, I hope we all realize out of that, it doesn't matter if your neighbors are Chinese or Asian or whomever from wherever. While certainly it is prudent to be cautious, it probably won't matter in the long run if you are living close to a hospital where people were treated who are now "positive," just as it won't matter in the long run if you order Chinese takeout, like it won't matter in the long run if I open the two packages I just got in the mail for an Indian tenant, now gone, shipped from China.......

This virus, or whatever, is here to stay, is spreading and looking at a map, now likely will continue to spread. So, perhaps the greater question becomes, providing for oneself and loved ones when supplies may get low and cash may mean little, and retaining humanity when faced with prospects of cataclysm, whether you avoid certain people or just help them, because it's here to stay, regardless.

Stay safe everyone.
tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join