It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It has been 3 weeks and 1 day since those first suspected cases in Connecticut popped up. Still no word. Still showing as "suspected cases". As I've mentioned many times, there are dozens of other cases that are about 3 weeks old right now, here in the US that we haven't received updates on.

That's F'd up. How are they getting confirmed cases so quickly in countries that don't have the same modernized medicine or industry, yet here in the US we're waiting over 3 weeks to get results.

Are the healthcare institutions being directed to hold off on news for awhile or are they legitimately still waiting for results on some of these cases? It makes no sense to me whatsoever, other than the healthcare institutions receiving gag orders (which also goes in line with a lot of other anecdotes we've been hearing...)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
FAKE NEWS ALERT

I think the multiple bodies in doorways video is fake news. Look at the first few seconds of this video linked below, you can see a person sat up and another moving about. One of the comments on this Facebook video said it was shot a couple of years ago some people missed a train didn't want to pay for a hotel so rough slept for the night. www.facebook.com...

edit on 18-2-2020 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: tanstaafl
I would agree with some of the point you make, but:

"We can't use China as an example, because all of the evidence shows that it affects them much, much more seriously than others."

That’s not a statement I’d make, because density and age of the population may well be big factors ( and at this time there isn’t evidence to prove either of those statements)

Density and extremely poor environmental (air pollution etc) and hygiene factors may indeed play a part, but from what I've read, this affects younger (in WuHan) too.

But I disagree - all of the evidence so far does indeed appear to show this as affecting chinese much more seriously (look at the ones outside China that are also seriously affected and have died).
edit on 18-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Oh yawn!

You: "Did I ask for 'proof'?"......................erm
You: "where is your evidence"

erm... asking for evidence to support a claim is not the same as asking for proof of the claim - or do you not know what those terms mean?

Kinda hard to discuss things with someone who doesn't understand the meanings of the words being used.

Now please stop filling this forum with nonsense. Hush up, grown ups are talking.

Repeating wise sounding phrases in a discussion where you have displayed such ignorance is ... not a wise thing to do.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion
There is a Chilean woman on board and an Argentinian man was tested positive, but now he is testing negative. source

Argentinian man testing negative now: source

You will have to translate. BTW a quick search would have been faster than discussing here. Learn to use google guys.

Sorry, but googling doesn't reveal the details we'd need to evaluate these reports, and sorry, if you are going to provide a source, it is on you to do the translating.

If they are asymptomatic, they are irrelevant to the specific issue being discussed.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't see the point of following this anymore tbh
it has completely breached the dam of containment
everybody will get this,this is just a forgone conclusion
It is likely to circulate for years
unless by a miracle it dies out
They've lost track of it,we have lost track of it
it is what it is.

edit on 18-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
You could be right but then there could be other factors that is causing these numbers.
Could this primarily be because of the two following factors?

1. A vast majority of covid-19 cases are represented by the Asian population.

2. Non-Asians that have contracted the disease have had immediate access to quality healthcare.

No, I already addressed this.

The question isn't if non-asians that have been diagnosed with it 'have access to quality healthcare', the question is, did any of them develop serious enough symptoms to require medical intervention. If they were simply diagnosed, asymptomatic, and didn't develop any symptoms, or at least any requiring medical intervention, then whether or not they had 'access to quality medical care' is completely irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
I don't see the point of following this anymore tbh
it has completely breached the dam of containment
everybody will get this,this is just a forgone conclusion
It is likely to circulate for years
unless by a miracle it dies out
They've lost track of it,we have lost track of it
it is what it is.

I'm afraid you are mostly likely correct....unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Rich Z
No its not, but this is the same poster who tried to convince ME A retired Navy Corpsman and CBRN responder (trained to respond to weapons of mass destruction, including biological, chemical, and nuclear materials) that its ok to spray down your respirator with clove oil and colloidal silver.

Why do you feel it necessary to lie?

I did not recommend any such thing.

I suggested using a solution of colloidal silver (essentially water) with a drop or so of oregano oil (not 'clove' oil), so, basically an extremely dilute solution.

Ill add that most are using n95 type , which are NOT rated for OILS of any kind, and it would RUIN them)

True - but to point out, you (or someone else ridiculing my suggestion) recommended instead to spray them with Lysol - which would be just as bad if not worse than my suggestion.

So take it for what you will

Always wise...
edit on 18-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
a reply to: Rich Z
Breathing ozone is dangerous and should not be done at all.

Actually, you can (I've done it many times, as has my Dad) by bubbling it through olive oil...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It’s an unknown “virus” there basically throwing everything at it to see what works, could be a bad idea imo as we could end up with a drug resistant version of this

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Someone posted a great link to a Twitter thread. I've been using Google translate and they linked to an interesting story from Jan 25,2020. Gmo warfare...

China National Defense News: Let Biological Warfare Come into National Defense

In recent years, with the maturity and popularization of genetic technology , the discussion around the safety of genetically modified food has been endless. However, what is even more worrying is another great use of genetic technology-genetic warfare. The "Busat Plan" launched by the United States to strengthen biological defense has exposed the tip of the iceberg of genetically modified organisms that can be used as offensive weapons. In this regard, we must maintain a high degree of vigilance, take precautions, strengthen precautions, and effectively build a biological defense to ensure national security.

Interesting words they used in the article.
source

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There is a Chilean woman on board and an Argentinian man was tested positive, but now he is testing negative. source

Argentinian man testing negative now: source

You will have to translate. BTW a quick search would have been faster than discussing here. Learn to use google guys.

Sorry, but googling doesn't reveal the details we'd need to evaluate these reports, and sorry, if you are going to provide a source, it is on you to do the translating.

If they are asymptomatic, they are irrelevant to the specific issue being discussed.

Seriously, you can't copy paste a link into Google translator? Want me to copy a full article into here just because you can't copy/paste? I just put the links to where I got the info about the nationalities that got positive so that then you or someone doesn't come and say "linky or it didn't happen"....

You were asking nationalities on board the ship, I copy pasted in my post the ones that turned out positive. The only ones we know about.
edit on 18/2/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But I disagree - all of the avidence so far does indeed appear to show this as affecting chinese much more seriously (look at the ones outside China that are also seriously affected and have died).

Without actually knowing everything about it, and the factors affecting the people involved that’s impossible statement to make or conclusion to draw from a limited manipulated data set.
edit on 18-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

Edit:
By that logic you could assume the conclusion that it was a chemical spill and that only people in the area are affected and they leaked a SARS variant to cover it up 🤷🏽‍♂️
edit on 18-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

It takes time for that to happen. More time than a few weeks.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed much like it took more time than a couple weeks the ccp claim it was around for too

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Phoenix
So, if I'm part of an organized disinfo campaign, do I get paid for this? When do I see those checks?

Me too!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I found this interesting from S Korea. New cases which are not linked to clusters or previous contact with China.

SEOUL, Feb. 18 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's public health authorities warned Tuesday that the country should prepare for more coronavirus infections not linked to known clusters as its latest confirmed cases are believed to be without links to other existing cases or to China and overseas countries.

The Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said the country is entering a "new phase" with some confirmed cases not being linked to existing spreads or clusters, which means that those patients are judged to have contracted the COVID-19 virus without traveling abroad or coming into contact with other infected patients...

m-en.yna.co.kr...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Another quote from that article I forgot to add

What should China do when it is far behind in the field of biotechnology?

At the current stage where the global financial crisis has not ended and the international situation is complex and changeable, China's national security and the survival and development of the Chinese nation are the top priorities. Therefore, take the following measures or take precautionary measures: establish the strategic position of biological defense in the new period, formulate a biological defense plan, and raise the awareness of national biological defense; adhere to a unified and centralized management strategy that relates water and food to people's health and national security Industry and lifeline areas are firmly in the hands of the national public sector; attention is paid to genetic technology research, and national efforts are concentrated to strive to be at the forefront of genetic research in the world, effectively enhancing the scientific and technological reserves of biological defense and the ability to respond to biological warfare.

source again

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Seriously, you can't copy paste a link into Google translator? Want me to copy a full article into here just because you can't copy/paste? I just put the links to where I got the info about the nationalities that got positive so that then you or someone doesn't come and say "linky or it didn't happen"....

You were asking nationalities on board the ship, I copy pasted in my post the ones that turned out positive. The only ones we know about.

When you answer a question, and this person in particular doesn't like the answer, he/she invariably changes the question and claims you haven't answered it. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I say let them go about their business, trying to mix oil and water. "wahhhh, I mean the soluble kind! wahhh!". Who cares, ruin your own respirator.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain to thank for that gem)

I appreciated your input as I'm sure most here did, so thank you.
edit on 18-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: added source of gem

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join