It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

All the officials that have died are low level nobodies. The only officials that matter are all in Beijing.

Beijing has said they will sacrifice all of Hubei Province to preserve CCP rule. I posted this in first thread. I don’t see where they’ve altered that posture.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Spanish Flu wasn't a bio weapon but it did all these things too. It also pretty well crippled the military. It actually killed more than WWI.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ
This storm was in Wuhan 2 days ago-its not cgi

Its not virus related...but good doom nontheless

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have mentioned several times much of S.E. Asia is sucking up to China in big ways, both for the money an graft plus the Chinese bring in boat loads of money as tourist. Now we have this report from a health official in Thailand which would appear it is directly from a Chinese play book. newsletter.thaivisa.com...
Phuket health chief explains vague virus updates

PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Health Office (PPHO) Chief has defended the lack of information made available at the mandatory daily coronavirus situation updates, saying Phuket officials are under orders from Bangkok to restrict the information being made available to the public.

The explanation by PPHO Chief Thanit Sermkaew to The Phuket News today (Feb 17) follows weeks of silence on how many people in Phuket have been put under observation on suspicion that they may be infected – or even what happened to the 10 people who were last reported on Jan 31 as under observation at hospitals in Phuket on suspected of being infected with virus.

The comment section is worth a read IMO.. I personally doubt if just about any country is giving a straight answer to what is going on ...some do not know while others are hiding figures for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Hail or snow flying sideways if its a fake its well done here is a hail storm from the area yesterday

Something I’ve theorised...

Some Governments have weather manipulation technology and I’d certainly expect China and other countries like the US U.K. and a few others to posses such technologies

I was thinking... the best way to deal with this virus we keep hearing is hygiene, frequent hand washing, the best method was running water, to WASH AWAY the virus

Some places in the world are easier than other parts to seed and sling storms

The UK just had two extremely unusual storms, not our usual February weather, in fact it’s the first time in my life I can ever remember such weather in February, it’s our usually October/November weather cycles

One after the other lining up and developing in the Atlantic, bringing floods and high winds 40mph - 80mph

I’m wondering, should there be a major outbreak, these conditions would be great for washing the virus away and off the streets, rather than spraying disinfectant all over the streets like China

But I’m also wondering if China is or is considering seeding to cause downpours over China to help cleanse the streets of the virus

Not a completely crazy idea in desperate times

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hail or snow flying sideways if its a fake its well done here is a hail storm from the area yesterday

Some Governments have weather manipulation technology and I’d certainly expect China and other countries like the US U.K. and a few others to posses such technologies

I was thinking... the best way to deal with this virus we keep hearing is hygiene, frequent hand washing, the best method was running water, to WASH AWAY the virus

The UK just had two extremely unusual storms, not our usual February weather, in fact it’s the first time in my life I can ever remember such weather in February, it’s our usually October/November weather cycles

One after the other lining up and developing in the Atlantic, bringing floods and high winds 40mph - 80mph

I’m wondering, should there be a major outbreak, these conditions would be great for washing the virus away and off the streets, rather than spraying disinfectant all over the streets like China

But I’m also wondering if China is or is considering seeding to cause downpours over China to help cleanse the streets of the virus

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

No,I said the lightning,not hail or snow. It just makes it look like it's being hyped up for views.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Yes, the CoVID19 is a retrovirus.
asm.org...
www.cdc.gov...

I have looked through those links and do not see anything referring to 2019-nCoV being a retrovirus like HIV. The HIV component in question with the new virus has to do with the spike protein and how it attaches to other cells, not in how the virus replicates.

The replication process of 2019-nCoV is more like SARS and MERS from the information available, these are all coronoviruses. Very dangerous none the less. The transmission rates is also much higher than SARS and MERS.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

We have 4 HAARP like facilities in Australia as well as powerful radar...and at times our weather has been bat**** crazy recently China would have something similar the simple fact is for 70 years scientists have unlimited access to funds to develop such toys.

Its been on the agenda since the early 60's

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
medical staff struggling to breath with the virus or panic attacks?

Either way those on the frontline are under increasing unbelievable pressure

I would imagine many will have PTSD like problems for many years after this virus has passed

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
medical staff struggling to breath with the virus or panic attacks?

Either way those on the frontline are under increasing unbelievable pressure

I would imagine many will have PTSD like problems for many years after this virus has passed

twitter.com...

If you have your mask on right a lot of times it gets hard to breathe, especially under a lot of stress and fatigue

The other side is, this virus eviscerates the lungs

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Welcome to pretty typical Asian Skies....awesome to see, not so nice to fly inside of them in these seasons , believe me my friend
Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

We have 4 HAARP like facilities in Australia as well as powerful radar...and at times our weather has been bat**** crazy recently China would have something similar the simple fact is for 70 years scientists have unlimited access to funds to develop such toys.

Its been on the agenda since the early 60's

I’d wager they have the know how, and governments would utilise them for these type of threats, drought, or out of control forest fires, and viruses that are airborne or infecting large area/surfaces, I could be washed into drainage & sewage and treated/killed, that would be extremely effective with mass quarantines limiting human to human transmission

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

Welcome to pretty typical Asian Skies....awesome to see, not so nice to fly inside of them in these seasons , believe me my friend
Cheers

Is it normal for storms like that this time of year for Wuhan?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I will say this. What’s something to focus on for a moment..

Geneva, Switzerland, (05 November 2019) Tariffs imposed by the United States on China are economically hurting both countries, UNCTAD warned in a new paper released today. The study, Trade and trade diversion effects of United States tariffs on China, shows that the ongoing US-China trade war has resulted in a sharp decline in bilateral trade, higher prices for consumers and trade diversion effects (increased imports from countries not directly involved in the trade war). By analysing recently released trade statistics, the study finds that consumers in the US are bearing the heaviest brunt of the US tariffs on China, as their associated costs have largely been passed down to them and importing firms in the form of higher prices. However, the study also finds that Chinese firms have recently started absorbing part of the costs of the tariffs by reducing the prices of their exports. “The results of the study serve as a global warning. A lose-lose trade war is not only harming the main contenders, it also compromises the stability of the global economy and future growth,” cautioned UNCTAD’s director of international trade and commodities, Pamela Coke Hamilton. “We hope a potential trade agreement between the US and China can de-escalate trade tensions.” The analysis shows that US tariffs caused a 25% export loss, inflicting a US$35 billion blow to Chinese exports in the US market for tariffed goods in the first half of 2019.

1. Sun Tzu said: We come now to the question of encamping the army, and observing signs of the enemy. Pass quickly over mountains, and keep in the neighborhood of valleys. 2. Camp in high places, facing the sun. Do not climb heights in order to fight. So much for mountain warfare. 3. After crossing a river, you should get far away from it. 4. When an invading force crosses a river in its onward march, do not advance to meet it in mid-stream. It will be best to let half the army get across, and then deliver your attack. 5. If you are anxious to fight, you should not go to meet the invader near a river which he has to cross. 6. Moor your craft higher up than the enemy, and facing the sun. Do not move up-stream to meet the enemy. So much for river warfare. 7. In crossing salt-marshes, your sole concern should be to get over them quickly, without any delay. 8. If forced to fight in a salt-marsh, you should have water and grass near you, and get your back to a clump of trees. So much for operations in salt-marches. 9. In dry, level country, take up an easily accessible position with rising ground to your right and on your rear, so that the danger may be in front, and safety lie behind. So much for campaigning in flat country. 10. These are the four useful branches of military knowledge which enabled the Yellow Emperor to vanquish four several sovereigns. 11. All armies prefer high ground to low and sunny places to dark. 12. If you are careful of your men, and camp on hard ground, the army will be free from disease of every kind, and this will spell victory. 13. When you come to a hill or a bank, occupy the sunny side, with the slope on your right rear. Thus you will at once act for the benefit of your soldiers and utilize the natural advantages of the ground. 14. When, in consequence of heavy rains up-country, a river which you wish to ford is swollen and flecked with foam, you must wait until it subsides. 15. Country in which there are precipitous cliffs with torrents running between, deep natural hollows, confined places, tangled thickets, quagmires and crevasses, should be left with all possible speed and not approached. 16. While we keep away from such places, we should get the enemy to approach them; while we face them, we should let the enemy have them on his rear. 17. If in the neighborhood of your camp there should be any hilly country, ponds surrounded by aquatic grass, hollow basins filled with reeds, or woods with thick undergrowth, they must be carefully routed out and searched; for these are places where men in ambush or insidious spies are likely to be lurking. 18. When the enemy is close at hand and remains quiet, he is relying on the natural strength of his position. 19. When he keeps aloof and tries to provoke a battle, he is anxious for the other side to advance. 20. If his place of encampment is easy of access, he is tendering a bait. 21. Movement amongst the trees of a forest shows that the enemy is advancing. The appearance of a number of screens in the midst of thick grass means that the enemy wants to make us suspicious. 22. The rising of birds in their flight is the sign of an ambuscade. Startled beasts indicate that a sudden attack is coming. 23. When there is dust rising in a high column, it is the sign of chariots advancing; when the dust is low, but spread over a wide area, it betokens the approach of infantry. When it branches out in different directions, it shows that parties have been sent to collect firewood. A few clouds of dust moving to and fro signify that the army is encamping. 24. Humble words and increased preparations are signs that the enemy is about to advance. Violent language and driving forward as if to the attack are signs that he will retreat. 25. When the light chariots come out first and take up a position on the wings, it is a sign that the enemy is forming for battle. 26. Peace proposals unaccompanied by a sworn covenant indicate a plot. 27. When there is much running about and the soldiers fall into rank, it means that the critical moment has come. 28. When some are seen advancing and some retreating, it is a lure. 29. When the soldiers stand leaning on their spears, they are faint from want of food. 30. If those who are sent to draw water begin by drinking themselves, the army is suffering from thirst. 31. If the enemy sees an advantage to be gained and makes no effort to secure it, the soldiers are exhausted. 32. If birds gather on any spot, it is unoccupied. Clamor by night betokens nervousness. 33. If there is disturbance in the camp, the general's authority is weak. If the banners and flags are shifted about, sedition is afoot. If the officers are angry, it means that the men are weary. 34. When an army feeds its horses with grain and kills its cattle for food, and when the men do not hang their cooking-pots over the camp-fires, showing that they will not return to their tents, you may know that they are determined to fight to the death. 35. The sight of men whispering together in small knots or speaking in subdued tones points to disaffection amongst the rank and file. 36. Too frequent rewards signify that the enemy is at the end of his resources; too many punishments betray a condition of dire distress. 37. To begin by bluster, but afterwards to take fright at the enemy's numbers, shows a supreme lack of intelligence. 38. When envoys are sent with compliments in their mouths, it is a sign that the enemy wishes for a truce.

What if?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Back to something thats been bugging me.

Wuhan got lit up 31/10/2019

AND 41 COUNTRIES SCIENTISTS not ATS experts are very worried about it

could they of inadvertantly weaponized their atmosphere?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

im sorry, but i dunno about anyone else, but my old eyes cant read that wall of text even with my glasses on.

Mind breaking it up or giving us a TLDR, instead of just dropping that giant chuck of letters on us , with no explanation?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
No panic here guys, but this may be a reality we all may have to face (soon)?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
I seem to be translating a new hypothesis. It appears the 2nd time you get infected with the corona virus, it leads to heart attacks. Stay with me. The footage we saw early on of people dropping in the streets, in theory, this can be why. I will try to find supportive links to this theory.

Doctors working on the front lines of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak have told the Taiwan Times that it’s possible to become reinfected by the virus, leading to death from sudden heart failure in some cases.

Sorry it’s infowars 😐 but I found it on drudge 🤷‍♂️

Link

Signs and symptoms of cytokine release syndrome include fever, nausea, headache, rash, rapid heartbeat, low blood pressure, and trouble breathing. Most patients have a mild reaction, but sometimes, the reaction may be severe or life threatening.

I am guessing the collapses are a result of a sudden drop in blood pressure..

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join