It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

The official bed number looks rough … assuming it is true that the occupancy rate is THAT high, expect them to start setting up 'auxiliary' beds in nursing homes, clinics … and (maybe like what the Chinese did) gymnasiums and sports arenas?

The US will be no different, IMHO, nor will be France … Germany … Scandinavia … Japan … Canada … Australia (everyone - the list includes about everyone with 1st world healthcare. The 3rd world healthcare? Yikes - very few beds outside your home!).

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well the HIV theory......not everyone agreed with it

cfsstraighttalk.blogspot.com...

Actually...if i would take the alt-theory of AIDS from the cfsstraighttalk.blogspot.com ....it would mean that that coronavirus is not the main cause but something else....and to me CCP is trying to hide something , the Hubei province readings just are astronomicals compared to other places. Is there or "was" there something causing such a fatality even afterwards ?

I think Spartan mentioned they dont allow Americans enter Hubei ?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yes per South China Morning Post report the WHO team which now has Americans on it will not visit Hubei.

Very strange that and as far as I’m concerned near admission there’s a massive cover up of the virus coming from the lab in Wuhan.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Yes very strange as it would be logical that the expert teams would go to the epicenter province, what are they trying to cover up...i am again starting to think something get out from lab...aaaaargh my head is spinning

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

I wouldn't be holding my breath

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Possible, but I don't think it was the corona virus.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

edit

edit on 17-2-2020 by doggodlol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: St Udio

Influenza is its own thing, a separate set of viral diseases altogether. That flu shot they want us to get every year is based on two or three strains they think will be circulating. All of them are influenza viruses though.

The three most common seasonal viruses are influenze, rhinovirus, and certain strains of corona virus (just not ever this one). Most produce the usual, relatively mild coughs and sniffles.

Every so often, one of them has a distant relative that mutates to infect humans where it normally only infects animals of one kind or another. When that happens, it is labeled a novel strain. Novel strains can cause everything from very mild illness to deadly illness.

What makes them dangerous is that our immune systems have never encountered them before and react accordingly. Between getting hit with a bad illness and getting our immune system freaked out, very, very bad things happen to our bodies. Everyone one is at risk, even otherwise young and healthy people because your own immune system can kill you trying to save you.

The other problem is that because no one has had any prior exposure to the strain in question to confer even partial immunity to it, everyone who is going to sick will get sick all at once. They produce large outbreaks that can disrupt society while everyone is flat on their butts sick. Medical infrastructure can get easily overwhelmed making it harder to provide the necessary care to those who get critically ill, so more end up dying than needed to, and everyone who will die will do so all at once, again overwhelming the morgues and funeral homes.

Society can be seriously strained and there will be disruption of function during the height of such an outbreak, even though most people will likely end up surviving in the end.

Another great post... Tanx my friend, one of the very few members makes me coming here time to time.. Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout
Just posting this which is a weekly tracker of UK flu like illnesses. Interestingly it is a weekly tracker but I can't see that it's been updated since end of Jan. Up to that point GP consultations were falling for such illnesses. For non UK readers, a GP would generally not test for flu. Just give you general advice. It is only those with more severe illness who would go to hospital and then be tested (my experience anyway). I was interested to know if there had been a spike of flu (which might not have been actual flu) but there are no figures for last 2 weeks. Unless I'm being dim

www.gov.uk...

Interesting, you would have thought there would be an update at least 19th January going from last publishing..

"Published 19 December 2019
Last updated 30 January 2020"

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: JSpader

wish I could say I am surprised, but considering the lack of coverage, the push to downplay it as just a flu why would college age kids.

I know at that age I felt indestructible.

Plenty of families out there like mine. I will update this thread on the scene at Mardi Gras if I notice anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 71,448 confirmed cases worldwide, including 1,775 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strifingsoul

originally posted by: checkmeout
Just posting this which is a weekly tracker of UK flu like illnesses. Interestingly it is a weekly tracker but I can't see that it's been updated since end of Jan. Up to that point GP consultations were falling for such illnesses. For non UK readers, a GP would generally not test for flu. Just give you general advice. It is only those with more severe illness who would go to hospital and then be tested (my experience anyway). I was interested to know if there had been a spike of flu (which might not have been actual flu) but there are no figures for last 2 weeks. Unless I'm being dim

www.gov.uk...

Here ya go

https
://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/865622/
Weekly_national_influenza_report_week_7_2020.pdf

Ok something is wrong with this forum handling URLs
Even tried it with /URL commands... nada not functioning

Not even working inserting a space inbetween

Thank you!! Don't know why I couldn't find it. It seems to be saying there hasn't been a spike in flu like illness. I would have expected an increase in consultations based on fear from the virus (even if not actually related). Anyhow it's useful to know the baseline.

[url]https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/weekly-national-flu-reports-2019-to-2020-season/national-flu-report-summary-13-february-2020-week-7[/u rl]
edit on 2/17/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

I cant get this link to work either!!

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry I don't have an update for you guys and gals.

I know it's not directly related, but pertinent to some theories flying around, especially to the poster (sorry, can't remember who) talked about culling the excess population.

This is the first episode of the second series of Channel 4 (UK) 2013/4 Utopia series. It's actually a prequel episode to the first series. It's fiction, or maybe not. In any case, it's in keeping with the situation and some of the CT discussed here. Controversial, an eye opener and a bit of nostalgia of the late 70s life in the UK.

Take it for what it's worth, don't have nightmares about it. Sorry for the the deviation from the main topic, but it might be a nice hour break from the anxiety this whole situation is creating.

edit on 17-2-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: checkmeout

maybe because ull find in the uk the older ppl watch more news, and if there a new virus out there and you didn't go get the jab...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am not sure about this news source but seems genuine. Talks about almost an entire family wiped out by this virus in Hubei. Presumably healthy 55 year old, his parents, sister and his wife is sick. Makes the real figures seem very dodgy unless this is a rare anomaly.

www.8days.sg...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The data is even very low for flu the last 3-4 weeks... one could say... fake data or no tests at all?
My stomach is telling me we will find out soon...

There seems to be a lockdown on new cases worldwide since some days... Germany, USA especially. In the background seems to be some procedures in advance of the pndemic going on...
Like creating pandemic quarantine centers like in the Hote next to London Heathrow airport or the 5000 people camps in US like Tennisdawg suggested...

Lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Stocking up a bit should be no mistake.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol

maybe because ull find in the uk the older ppl watch more news, and if there a new virus out there and you didn't go get the jab...

Sorry I don't understand what you're saying here?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

maybe more people have the flu but didn't get the jab so go to hospital, just to make sure they're ok. Then they find out they out flu.

so the numbers for flu might be higher

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol

maybe more people have the flu but didn't get the jab so go to hospital, just to make sure they're ok. Then they find out they out flu.

so the numbers for flu might be higher

I had my dose twice this winter... No tanx for another one

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm watching a live interview with one of the passengers from last night's flight, Jerry Goldman?, who just admitted she and her husband lied about being clear from testing.

He's now very ill and she's awaiting news about his condition and her own.

WTF???

So much to unpack there.
edit on 17-2-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join