It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Interesting: Kash Patel promoted to a Senior Position within the Department of National Intelligence (DNI), and President Trump fills a 100,000 seat stadium in India today.

Stadium Fills Early: twitter.com...

Edit to add - Brief excerpt of Trump speaking at the biggest rally India has ever seen.

twitter.com...

How cool is this? Kash Patel went with President Trump to India this week and visited with his parents who were at the stadium in the VIP section.

twitter.com...

When they return home, look out deep state!

edit on 2/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

P=C could be read as Parallel Computing... PC separated by parallel lines.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ATM, I don't think any Q drops pertain to coronavirus. Maybe when Q starts posting again, March madness coming up again, we shall see. The influenza (flu virus) is orders of magnitude worse in the US right now which is linked to one Q drop - Q734.

@realDonaldTrump

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
4:42 PM - 24 Feb 2020
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Couldn't P just mean P Value?

Example is from WIKI (yes I know, but it's just for an example.

So it could mean that we are over the hump, or more then likely that "Q" is looking at the area of events that fit within the "P-Value" of possibilities. Hell "P" could mean Rho. That's the Greek letter represented by "P". Here's a thought, Rho is also the 17th letter in the Greek alphabet, it has a value of 100,, but that's nothing anyone here didn't think of already was it?

Just thinking out loud

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yea, that is very cool. I'm sure he's feeling on top of the world.

Here's an entertaining Op-ed piece.

The Loser Establishment Is Rightfully Terrified of Ric Grenell

The Grenell appointment is only one battle in this post-impeachment campaign to make up for three years of lost time squandered on bogus charges and endless investigations. See, when Donald Trump came into office, unlike Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit, he did not have a bulging Rolodex full of eager sycophants with bureaucratic experience. He first tried to hire old “conservative” establishment hands and found that their loyalty to the establishment trumped their purported conservatism. Slowly, he has been surrounding himself with quality people. And those Trump loyalists brought into the administration fresh? Well, after three years, they now have experience. They know their way around. He has built a cadre of tough, experienced loyalists within the bureaucracy. Just think of how it is going to be after eight years.

Here's Gorka explaining the coming Trump Administration staff shakeup.
- Hope Hicks back.
- John McEntee in charge of PPO. (Presidential Personnel Office)
- Grenell at ODNI.
- The NSC has been downsized.

The Counter-Coup Has Begun

I didn’t work for the good general, as my job as strategist to the president, had me working with Steven Bannon who headed the White House’s Strategic Initiatives Group, but I considered Mike a friend, a true battle buddy from the Trump campaign. More than that, I had been one of just a handful of members of the official presidential Transition Team’s NSC staff in the months before the Inauguration, and as such had come to respect and admire the former Defense Intelligence Agency director as a great patriot and fighter.

Why then did I want him to have all 420 members of the bloated NSC we had inherited from the Obama Administration be put through a lie detector test? Because the new administration systematically was being subverted. We had barely moved into our offices and it was as if there hadn’t even been an election, as if 63 million Americans hadn’t chosen a new Chief Executive and the Left was still in control.

The administrative state, the permanent bureaucracy, the deep state, whatever you wish to call it decided 19 minutes after he was sworn in as president, that Donald Trump must not be allowed to continue in that role.

Prepare for the storm.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Couldn't P just mean P Value?

Example is from WIKI (yes I know, but it's just for an example.

So it could mean that we are over the hump, or more then likely that "Q" is looking at the area of events that fit within the "P-Value" of possibilities. Hell "P" could mean Rho. That's the Greek letter represented by "P". Here's a thought, Rho is also the 17th letter in the Greek alphabet, it has a value of 100,, but that's nothing anyone here didn't think of already was it?

Just thinking out loud

Chi Rho has come to mind often, and that would make a whole lot of sense because it points right back to the Vatican being involved in some way.

I have just realized something. Chi is pronounced "key". So that would, perhaps, translate to "key P".

P (Rho) must be identified. It may be the keystone.

Spitballing. Kick me or something.

I, too, was considering the Greek alphabet and the fact that the Latin alphabet uses I/J, so "R" would be the 17th letter, making "P" the 15th and "Q" the 16th.
edit on 2/24/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ATM, I don't think any Q drops pertain to coronavirus. Maybe when Q starts posting again, March madness coming up again, we shall see. The influenza (flu virus) is orders of magnitude worse in the US right now which is linked to one Q drop - Q734.

If Q is really using the looking glass technology, then they will have no choice but to comment on this situation. The near future pandemic is beyond our comprehension. Society as we know it will be forever changed.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg
10 Plagues That Are Hitting Our Planet Simultaneously
Whole lot of PAIN going on.... Then again it has been suggested that no one Escapes.... Justice comes in many forms.... And again ... It's going to be biblical

Do you believe in coincidence ?

So far in 2020, it has just been one thing after another, and many are speculating about what could be ahead if events continue to escalate.  The other day my wife mentioned that one of her friends suggested that I should put together a list of all the weird stuff that has been taking place, and so that is what I have decided to do.  The following is a list of 10 plagues that are hitting our planet simultaneously…

On a brighter note , for now at least we are not panicking because of a sky event...

Psssst I am kidding lol sky event thingy...
Learn to let go of what you can't control... No worries are worth it....

edit on 2242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

hey td, nice to see ya drop in here. Yes, but I'm awaiting forthcoming Q drops to see if any crumbs shine some light on the matter. Meanwhile, I'm just optimistic but vigilant.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yikes! The later 5 are all viruses. Are the 4 Horsemen making a return? IDK but, some freaky coincidental stuff has been happening. Define 'stage set'. 😳👀

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good article! Thank-you for posting it here. The liberal commentators are extremely angry that President Trump is making big moves in the Intel Community, while the networks are focusing on Democrat Presidential nominees, and Congress is on vacation.

CNN is praying for a massive CoronaVirus induced recession.

edit on 2/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hmm, interesting. A while back I was looking into Probability theory. Q leaves us crumbs that tell us what has happened in the past, current, and potential future. The future part is dynamic, fluid, always needing adjustments to fulfill an agenda or goal till game over as one possibility.

In probability theory, conditional probability is a measure of the probability of an event occurring given that another event has (by assumption, presumption, assertion or evidence) occurred.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All..

Harvey convicted and taken into custody , Jussie back in court with new pending charges..sooo another day of draining the swap, a good day I guess. This is certainly small potatoes in the MSM, which is focusing heavily on the potential " Kung Flu " pandemic. This is really throwing a curve ball at my " mind over matter " approach to Health....IDK ?

Gonna throw out a really weird synchronicity that has come in soo may ways it's worth mentioning. I was reading in another thread about the Health benefits of natural honey mixed with peppers/tabasco sauce, ok ,interesting, my 1st thought was, should think about substituting honey with sugar in my morning tea and add a little tabasco to my vegetable juice , also works nicely with beer, lol, believe it or not, on the weekends.

Anyways, My daughter calls me this morning and asks if I would like her to get some Honey from a bee-keeper that lives close to her boyfriend....and.... then I hear this song !!
Does it mean anything, IDK ?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

hey td, nice to see ya drop in here. Yes, but I'm awaiting forthcoming Q drops to see if any crumbs shine some light on the matter. Meanwhile, I'm just optimistic but vigilant.

I have followed the Q phenomenon loosely for a while. I had never really taken it seriously until some of the information leaked to me about the coronavirus started to overlap with the Q ideologies.

i.e. deep state, black hats, white hats, etc.

Please send me a PM if Q posts anything related to the virus. thanks again.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

That’s one of my prevailing theories. Either that or the Trump family has had access to technology like this privately for decades - dating back to Uncle John Trump and his association with Tesla.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sure, no problem.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Have we talked about Bannon and the White House Strategic Initiatives Group (SIG)?! here before? I knew Bannon had a senior role in the beginning but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of SIG. I wonder if his time there correlates to the time frame Q started posting?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Have we talked about Bannon and the White House Strategic Initiatives Group (SIG)?! here before? I knew Bannon had a senior role in the beginning but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of SIG. I wonder if his time there correlates to the time frame Q started posting?

Not that I recall. Yea, that SIG caught my eye too. I heard it before from a Bannon interview a while back but never thought much of it then. Bannon left the White House 10 weeks before Q started posting.

ETA: Wiki search "Strategic Initiatives Group" redirects to White House Office of Strategic Initiatives which says the office was dissolved at end of Bush Presidency. The description sounds very similar to SIG with Bannon. The external link site is gone but here's a 2006 copy from the Archives

Here's a link to some info on SIG...

Steve Bannon Builds a New Node of Power in the Trump White House

Counselor to the president Steve Bannon, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner—arguably the top two aides to Trump—have set up a brand-new body called the Strategic Initiatives Group, an internal White House think tank that answers to them, as well as to Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, a senior administration official tells The Daily Beast.

edit on 24-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
justthenews.com...

Criminal referrals for the Mueller team?

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join