It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Give me a ping Vasili, one ping only please."

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm guessing the facility is at Fort McClellan. Some of it is open again after the superfund cleanup.

The newest part of the base, the old MP battalion areas and MP school, are still off limits and uninhabitable.

The Reception Center, I think, can still house people, and the old mess is right next door.

I had my basic training at Ft Mac and the Chemical Corp trained along with the MP's back then and that is no more I hear. I recall the POW camps from WW2 were not on the Fort but in Anniston vicinity. I would think they are using those areas if they still have access to them.

I was at Fort Mac in the early 80's for MP OSUT. The barracks where we were is now a no-go area. 😲

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

I read it as they still don't know all the players on the higher levels ABOVE politics and Royalty... the Puppet Masters?

We need to grab up some of biggest dogs and discuss things with them until they out the next one up the chain.

Seems like there is a point where those at the top are untouchable.

Who will arrest the Queen? No one in their right mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
News Unlocks...

Hillary Clinton: Trump ‘Is a Clear and Present Danger to Democracy and to Our Future’

"Clear and Present Danger" 4drops

3858 is a repost - long narrative post.

I'm leaning here...

in part: 48:57 = 12:12 or 24 today's the 24th.

With the timestamp 11: left over.

2-24 is 11days until 3-6 which is the date TW contends HRC enters the race.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: www.qmap.pub...

It seems like both Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders were/are "insurgents".

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I wondered if PING was an acronym for Pull In National Guard?

Or Partner In National Guard perhaps...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

She will enter [if she can] just as Biden is staying in.

Any prosecution would look like political revenge. Her dream is that a Biden/Clinton brokered candidacy can win and she can then sweep away all the evidence. Biden will have an accident and she will be POTUS. Pelosi will be VP and they can tank the country together. She may need bad health before the convention so she gets depressed and offs herself.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ivanka

Lady Di

Jackie Kennedy

Netanyahu

A sight to behold.

Intriguing?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, 90 year olds are more prone to colds and viruses? Arrest may not be needed?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Coronavirus 2020 is an eminence front. The conventional belief is that China is under reporting cases and deaths. I’m thinking they are over reporting it.

The Hong Kong protests evaporated with CV. What scares Asia more than Godzilla? Outbreaks.

If the planet loses 300,000 annually (80,000 in US in2018) due to the regular flu, why the &$@? is everyone in a panic over this one? It’s like Shark Week for contagions.

A few conspiratorial thoughts;

- it’s all about Hong Kong
- US elites that missed out on market growth get a chance to buy back in (watch market rebound over next 5-7 days)
- if you need a false flag... may as well be a global one.
- Pharma.... big Pharma
- what’s a good way to get US companies to relocate from China back to US? An apple a day...
- if you want to suppress voter turnout... call 1-800-PANDEMIC
- if you want to scare up support for/against universal healthcare... call 1-800-PANDEMIC
- if you need a quick $1b or so for an off the books OP... ask Congress for $2b to fight the false flag
- if you need to get Dem candidate clown show off the front page... and you’ve burned up Russia/Ukraine hoaxes... call 1-800-PANDEMIC

More I’m sure.

This^^^^

I'm on board with this is nothing more dangerous than a new strain of flu. Welcome to the party new virus.

Yes, it's serious for a certain portion of the population. It seems that those under 5, or over 70 are at the highest risk, just like the flu. Yes, it knocks down healthy people pretty good, but not all. Yes, there seems to be a genetic predisposition to getting hit hardest, especially if you are male, Asian, and a smoker.

I'm willing to bet this is all over the US already, we're jsut not testing for it, and the doctors are just telling people it's the flu. And guess what, people are knocked down for a week, get better, and are none-the-wiser. As far as they know, they got the flu.

Remember, good news doesn't sell, but sensational news that puts you, and your kitteh in mortal danger=$$$$$

Stop feeding the vampire.

Oh, and conspracy, probably, most likely.

And some good reading.

You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

edit on 24-2-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My friends,
Watch the video to the end. Fact check and validate.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

She will enter [if she can] just as Biden is staying in.

Any prosecution would look like political revenge. Her dream is that a Biden/Clinton brokered candidacy can win and she can then sweep away all the evidence. Biden will have an accident and she will be POTUS. Pelosi will be VP and they can tank the country together. She may need bad health before the convention so she gets depressed and offs herself.

For me she's long dead so the "candidate" will be rather interesting.

If I read this current seQuence correctly her "entry" will be the trigger for the TARMAC DECLAS - DJT threatened this in AZ. Whether this is inevitable or an option I'm still unsure - I'm leaning 90% inevitable on her - Tarmac not sure as I can't see who the messenger could be.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Is the last picture a spinning wheel? Possibly the one that Mahatma Ghandi was famously pictured using?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PING for nuclear measurements.

And

Aug 14 2018 18:03:30 (EST)
>>2601407
SEC TEST.
[PING]
DEFEND_B720-1A
Q

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's what is happening behind the curtain that has my interest. Ya know the hidden agenda thing and the saying, never let a good crisis go to waste. What are they cooking up this time?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I had a thought today.

How can China bring us to our knees? (which is their plan).

Nearly 75% of goods being sold in dollar stores and "Wal-Mart" are made in China.

People who may not be financially above having to shop at these stores, would be considered "poor" in their eyes.

IMO the "poor" are the toughest of the bunch...F you what do I have to loose type of people.

Enter the Wuhan..

Should we all fall in line with the Georgia Guide Stones and just fade away or..wake up an realize the true enemy. Who is building Islands closer and closer to our mainland and buying up land in Africa?

Screw Politics and the PC bitche#, It's time the US and Russia team up and F China up!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's what is happening behind the curtain that has my interest. Ya know the hidden agenda thing and the saying, never let a good crisis go to waste. What are they cooking up this time?

Probably detention camps and mass murder.

Kiddding...sort of. I'm sure there are many, WW, who will not let this crisis go to waste. Including POTUS.

I think they are disappearing a lot or people in China, sick or not. Just euthanize and cremate.

I'm kidding...sort of...

We're not panicked over the flu, are we? But, but, but...vaccinations. Ummm. The vaccinations were were only 14% effective last year, and this year they screwed up again and made the vaccine for 3 strains that aren't really and issue this year. That's why I encourage people to take this in stride. The flu vaccine is nearly worthless, yet no one is clearing the shelves at WallyWorld and sitting at home looking at the sky with a grape soda in one hand and a handful of cheetos in the other, crying.

I think China is playing a political game with this. It's called strangle the big guy (the US) by cutting off economic supply lines to affect the outcome of an election, while playing the 'poor me', we're all in this together card.

The problem is, they screwed up the timing. It should've been done in July. I think it's going to backfire if China is playing games. Not that we won't feel some pain short term, but once you've lost the faith of the American consumer, and the American investor, you might not get it back without a change in leadership.

I think POTUS will use this as a rallying cry to get companies to diversify their manufacturing capacity around the world, and bring more of it home, where practical. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, but I think horror writers on the cable news networks will be bored of this in a few weeks and move onto some other story about how we are all gonna die.

Vampires. Every single one of them.

edit on 24-2-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
With the release of a weaponized virus, and early cries from Schumer for POTUS to react, one may conclude there is an attempt to put the US into a state of emergency around election time for one reason or another. Another attempt at election meddling?

Lets say there is an entity that mostly makes their money from selling weapons. Lets say this entity is so evil, they could care less about purposefully starting wars that kill tens of thousands of people, just as long as they make money, and take more power and control in the process. Lets say this entity has a track record of manipulation and murder to take government control over nations. Do you think they would bat an eye at releasing a weaponized virus to interfere with an election?

Before you blame China, don't rule out the idea that an outside entity would release a weaponized virus in the same city that China happens to be developing biological weapons in order to place the blame on China, and start a much larger war.

The light will end this.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The real problem with China is that historically when they feel that their power base is threatened, they just close their boarders and go into xenophobic mode. I think if their numbers get too thinned by the current virus and it hit them too hard in the pocket book, then they might shut down. With China out of the economic equation, India becomes the major player. Now that I think about it, this could very well be why Trump chose now to go visit them.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join