It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Israel and Hamas have been going at it overnight. Even saw reports of a firefight between IDF and Palestinians in the West Bank. Usually the West bank is pretty quiet when it comes to things like this. Hopefully just an isolated incident in the West Bank.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
As Q said
Never interfere when your enemy is destroying himself

twitter.com...

You got to go read some off the response
Even some off the DemoRat are piss

I saw those response too. The Progressives just don't know when to stop. How do you even attempt to politcally work with people who think like that. They are the true believers and EVERYONE else are infidels to them.

I especially love his walk back of "Hey I was just asking for scientific purposes, you think I'd actually support this? ".

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trump should do a Pratt pretend fall from stairs to Mock Hillary and have PM Modi catch him. "I got your back".

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Two and a half. How long have Harry and Megan been together now?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

pavil, interesting point. "recipe for disaster" is a very accurate description.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Stephen Somma - FISA Scapegoat.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Creep Thumper

What happened at McClellan -- chemical agent contamination?

Cheers

Chem/Bio, depleted uranium, and Monsanto.

Fort Mac was designated a superfund site.

I was there for MP OSUT in the early 80's. I'm one of the thousands of vets who were exposed and are now chronically ill.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm still trying to figure it out, too.

Does P = Pope?

If P is for Pope; and, P equals C; and C is for Chair; and, the Chair serves the Master; then, the Pope serves the Master.

Does the Pope = Puppet?

What does a puppet represent? Controlled? Strings pulled by someone higher up? Who could possibly be higher up on the echelon than the Pope of Rome? That sounds absurd.

Who, then, is this "Master"?

Does (((roths))) = Master?

Q alludes that the Rothschilds, along with two other parenthetical 'Families', i.e., the Soros and the Saudis, are the Power behind the Chair.

Does the Chair = the Chair of Peter? Literally *that* Chair?

What does the Chair represent?

Universal Power? Catholicity?

World Order?

It's good to have a head on your shoulders that can swivel, like an owl's can. Three branches 'looking' in three different directions, almost like an all-seeing-eye.

Hm.

These three families together form the 'Y' power structure that Q represents to us as being them: three branches, compositely forming a "Master" that controls everything, including banking, religion and military might, along with all the subordinate domains they have influence over - the entire world order.

Is one of those "subordinate domains" the Skull & Bones Society?

When I think of "(((roths)))', I immediately think of 'money'. Money is an emblem of Power with a capital P; and, in the Bible, to love money/power is to love it like it were a god, a Master to serve. The name the Bible gives to this "Money Master" is Mammon.

The Bible says you can't serve both God and Mammon. I take that to mean you can serve only either one or the other. For me, God is Love and Goodness, GOOD; while Mammon is everything God is not, EVIL. This is not about Left vs Right, or Democrat vs Republican; rather, it's about GOOD vs EVIL.

It's a perennial fight between ORDER and CHAOS.

Ordo ab Chao

322 or 3x22 = 66; 22 being the "Master Builder"; and, 66 meaning Chaos.

In a three-dimensional, dual world like ours, we are stuck in this struggle forever - until we die.

Everyone picks a side to one degree, or extreme, or another. Some go to farther extremes along the spectrum of good and evil than others do; and, I suspect most fall somewhere on the good side. I have to believe that.

What if EVIL doesn't exist? Only the absence of GOOD does? Then, all the struggle is worth it because it generates GOOD - which is, conversely in this dual world of order and chaos, the Absence of EVIL - which is all that exits. However, for GOOD to exist, something must generate 'the struggle'.

That is not my philosophy; I believe it is the underlying philosophy of Skull & Bones which allows them to perform their atrocious acts in good conscience. They are trained and brainwashed in that philosophy, both in theory and in praxis.

They serve their Master, Mammon, Y.

Such a fantastical narrative, too!
edit on 24-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, according to this Town and Country article, they started dating in July 2016... so together for 3 and a half years. Relationship formally confirmed November 2016 then got engaged November 2017.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We won't get anywhere until we definitively determine WHICH chair is the chair in question.

Yes, it could be the Vatican. It could also be the throne of a monarchy or the chair in the Oval Office.

Is it the chair of a pharaoh, or a chair we have yet to hear of?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Thanks Rel. I thought there might be a hint in the quoted duration ... but I guess not!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that, CT. I wish you the best health you can muster given the situation.

Thank you for your service.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that, CT. I wish you the best health you can muster given the situation.

Thank you for your service.

Cheers

Hey, back at ya'! đź‘Ť

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Cheers

I was there for MP OSUT in the early 80's. I'm one of the thousands of vets who were exposed and are now chronically ill.

I hope the Veterans Administration made you eligible for all the benefits available, C.T..

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We won't get anywhere until we definitively determine WHICH chair is the chair in question.

Copy that! For all we know, the reason why Q has left it all up in the air like that is because he wants us to sound out the word 'WHICH' phonetically. We're all sitting out here wondering WHICH chair is which when the answer is right there in front of us.

The Chair = the WITCH Chair!

It's all connected.

edit on 24-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Cheers

I hope the Veterans Administration made you eligible for all the benefits available, C.T..

Nope. The government settled with the civilians in the Anniston area, but told the vets to go to hell. We're still waiting.

Fortunately, I have excellent health insurance through my last employer.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Kind of ironic that Sanders won the Nevada caucus.

Vegas relies heavily on capitalism and disposable income. Not something you'd find in the USSR.

Vegas is built entirely on the kind of shameless, amoral capitalism that communists rant & rave about. They call it "Sin City" for a reason. (Several reasons, actually.)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
BBC24 News reporting Harvey Weinstein GUILTY of 3rd degree Rape, and of Sexual Assault... but not of the more serious "Predatory" charge. The Guilty charges will get him a minimum of 5 yrs and max of 25 yrs. He now has to face the other case in Los Angeles!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WoW! This is quite historic. Like a scene out of a movie. Scavino has some good clips.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

or on Periscope: Namaste Trump

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It probably ought to be guilty of HUNDREDS of count of rape, assault, molestation ... that guy is a super-perv.

Cheers

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join