It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How about Comey, Mccabe and Rod Rosenstein who signed off on the FISA warrants?
And Mr. Clinesmith who, as the primary FBI attorney assigned to the Russia investigation, changed an email that would have exonerated Page and ended the charade?

This is not good at all, I guess we will have to wait until after the November election to see if the storm is really coming.

originally posted by: carewemust
Stephen Somma - FISA Scapegoat.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 24-2-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC24 News reporting Harvey Weinstein GUILTY of 3rd degree Rape, and of Sexual Assault... but not of the more serious "Predatory" charge. The Guilty charges will get him a minimum of 5 yrs and max of 25 yrs. He now has to face the other case in Los Angeles!

Idiot. Jury.

How many violated women constitutes predatory behavior?

Sebastian Maniscalco on jurors -

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Stephen Somma - FISA Scapegoat.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Does anyone think he was a "LoneGunman" getting Halper and his Honeypots all on his own?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
www.insidehook.com...

I’ve started hearing more about Summer Olympics (in Japan) being cancelled or moved. Certainly worth keeping an eye on. I think it would take catastrophe to cancel, but moving would be possible. Any chance there is a US city that could take it on, on short notice?

I know Minneapolis and Miami have hosted quite a bit recently (Super Bowls and more). Minneapolis would be a super interesting location, especially considering the brewing Ihlan Omar storm...

minnesota.cbslocal.com...

Looks like they were an initial candidate, back in 2011.

I have a hard time imagining anyone being able to take the Olympics with only a few months' notice. It's like dealing with the rush of refugees from a major natural disaster, except that you're expected to provide world-class athletic facilities for the "refugees."

There's a reason they award the games several years in advance.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Awesome post, CM.

I think you summarized about a hundred posts in these threads on this very subject. I've too have gone round & round on this till I was dizzy.

One thing I came to realize is the 'Deep State' is not just the DC swamp but an International cabal which originated during the JFK era. Actually, before that but after assassinating JFK is when they really took Power. It's a conglomerate of Int'l bankers, private Defense contractors, select Skull & Bones members, deep seated military brass & powerful politicians across the world. They have infiltrated and control EVERYTHING. What we see on the surface, in msm are only the minions which keep those who control and manipulate in the shadows. The only people I've run across that seem to know more than anyone else are the deep JFK researchers who have spent 20 years or more studying and connecting dots to present.

I think Trump knew much of this including the secret space program and this UFO file before he ever stepped in Office because for a period of time in his life he closely mingled with one of the original swamp creatures. I think it's alot more than just money and perhaps Trump will lift the veil of secrecy after 2020.
I think this is what they [deep state] really fear in Trump.

I don't think "P" or Pope, church, nor any single person or bloodline family but rather a Council or 'Chair' of extremely powerful people that serve the Master. 'It' (whatever it may be) is what they've been keeping secret, hidden for all these decades. Trump knows or at least a big part of it. The Master is not of this world.

Ok, that last part I may of fallen out of reality but what if?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
RIP.

twitter.com...
CNN story

Good movie.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I thought I remembered a consensus on P=Payseur?
Not saying that a consensus means it is correct but it seemed to make sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

P=Payseur

Y
Chair

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 7:33:25 PM
Anonymous
28 Aug 2018 - 7:32:30 PM
Hey Q

Does P= Payseur ?

When Do we start seeing the Pain…

WWG1WGA MAGA
>>2773700

edit on 2 24 2020 by dashen because: www.qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dow plunges 1,000 points as coronavirus cases outside China jump
usatoday

I hope this doesn't create fear because that's not my intention for sharing it. To me, it's a signal for change & I don't feel anything but excitement

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

Yes, a number of people bought off on Payseur quite awhile back but, I never did. IMO, it has to be much bigger, wider scope.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Malaysia's prime minister abruptly submits resignation amid political turmoil
time

Mahathir’s secret arrangement with the Clinton Foundation

“On the 20th of June 2016, Mahathir instructed his right-hand man, Daim Zainuddin, to initiate the transfer of USD5 million through channels linked to the Clinton Foundation. The money was a ‘donation’ to assist Mrs. Clinton in her campaign against her Democratic contender for the White House, Bernie Sanders. By the 18th of July 2016, Lynch had received a portion of the sum – some USD1.12 million – through a proxy channel linked to the Clinton Foundation”

link
edit on 24-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: elDooberino

Yes, a number of people bought off on Payseur quite awhile back but, I never did. IMO, it has to be much bigger, wider scope.

I agree. It's got to be something with global reach.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Actor Jussie Smollett to Be Indicted on 6 New Charges

Television actor Jussie Smollett will be arraigned Monday on a six-count indictment charging him with falsely reporting that he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack near his Chicago home.

breitbart

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
usatoday

I hope this doesn't create fear because that's not my intention for sharing it. To me, it's a signal for change & I don't feel anything but excitement

The oddity of deaths/recovery associated with coronavirus has me wondering if it may be targeted for certain biologics....has anyone looked at the cases for any connection?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I wonder what type of made up Scandal Democrats will be attempting to pin on President Trump when they return from their 12-day Valentine vacation tomorrow?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Weinstein leaving the police dept in handcuffs --no walker
edit on 24-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Weinstein leaving the police dept in handcuffs --no walker

BWAAA-HA-HA-HA. 👍

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

usatoday

The oddity of deaths/recovery associated with coronavirus has me wondering if it may be targeted for certain biologics....has anyone looked at the cases for any connection?

That has been discussed at great length over in the Corona Virus Updates Part 3 thread. But, that thread moves 3x faster than this thread.
One theory is it has something to do with ACE-2 gene receptors that are more predominant in Chinese/Asian descent. I haven't dug much into it.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

usatoday

Your excited about millions dying from a pandemic, and likely economic collapse?

If that excites you, you need mental health intervention now.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join