It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Q3882

2009-2017.state.gov...šŸ“
"Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region."
The presidency of Barack Hussein Obama began at noon EST on January 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
What Country was the true intended target?
Q

edit on 24-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Damn!!!

That Guide dated 1/13/09.

Hussein sworn in 1/20/09.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24970237]EndtheMadn

One thing I came to realize is the 'Deep State' is not just the DC swamp but an International cabal which originated during the JFK era. Actually, before that but after assassinating JFK is when they really took Power. It's a conglomerate of Int'l bankers, private Defense contractors, select Skull & Bones members, deep seated military brass & powerful politicians across the world.

This seems right to me and the deep state equals MONEY.The root of all evil. It includes our long deep seated senators and representatives. It is the reason they try to deflect the Ukraine situation with Biden. It goes much much deeper.

The corruption is a massive American embarrassment.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

We won't get anywhere until we definitively determine WHICH chair is the chair in question.

Copy that! For all we know, the reason why Q has left it all up in the air like that is because he wants us to sound out the word 'WHICH' phonetically. We're all sitting out here wondering WHICH chair is which when the answer is right there in front of us.

The Chair = the WITCH Chair!

It's all connected.

Not trying to upset the apple cart here, but if it is the "Witch Chair" wouldn't or couldn't that mean
The World Governing Counsel? Otherwise known as House of Wettin, Glamis Calling, Somerset Belenoff that sits at the head of all this and is considered a Witch by many?

Now before you lose your minds, I did find something else that you may want to look at before giving me a dose of snubbing.
I didnt bother bringing it here when I found it because I know how most of you feel, but look at this connection.

This is the Seal for The World Governing Counsel

Now this is a screen shot of another site I found where it appears The World Governing Counsel also sits at the head of. The World Law Alliance.

This is no tiny website. If it is a larp as well, someone has way to much time on their hands. There is plenty on this site for you to poke around in.

World Law Alliance

If you have or had read through all the drops on the Glamis Calling site, you would know there were a few times that Judicial calls were made for one outcome or another.

I dont see why one "House" wouldnt rule over the others. If the Throne is connected to House of Wettin, it really isnt a far reach that it would be the ruling "House."

Just going out on a limb here now, What could a "Witch" do to a Pope? Who of the two would have a "Higher Power?"

Seriously, at least look at the new site connection I have added. I find it very hard to believe it is a phony site. It also came online in 2019, but there is a FB page that has been around since 2013. Im sure any lawyers here could easily check this.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Re Q3881 - 3 quicky decodes:

1) The picture is of Q3725, which in turn has a picture of Q3724 in,

2) The Post Delta from Q3880 is 03 23:36:45,

03:23 is a MIRROR of 23=PAIN,
36 =6x6 = 3x12... pyramid, bloodlines and satanism all represented!
45 = POTUS45

3) Q3881 is PRIME 538.

edit on 24-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: pheonix358

EVIL

As in dark side one's who destroy all they touch - Opposite of constructive light beings.

Good to see you PX,

EVIL = inversion of "LIVE" (not an accident)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I let it all hang out. I don't care if people label me crazy.

I. Have. Seen. Things.

ALL theories are welcome here. šŸ‘

With much respect,

CT

The Latin is something "is death."

Can't read that first letter.
edit on 2/24/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Motto on the seal:

Proditio mors est = Death is the great betrayal

Anyone on this thread study Heraldry?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Motto on the seal:

Proditio mors est = Death is the great betrayal

Anyone on this thread study Heraldry?

No, it's "Betrayal is death."

I guess we know what happens to snitches.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q3881 - 2 quicky decodes:

1) The picture is of Q3725, which in turn has a picture of Q3724 in,

2) The Post Delta from Q3880 is 03 23:36:45,

03:23 is a MIRROR of 23=PAIN,
36 =6x6 = 3x12... pyramid, bloodlines and satanism all represented!
45 = POTUS45

You'll remember this one.

This is a similar sentiment.

Q responded to us with the USA India tweet, it had to fit our particular decode system, but I'm wondering if there is more to it? A bookend, mirror? This India thing was something, and something I didn't see coming at all.

DJT Tweets

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Read the bolded words in the brackets "No sr names known"

Does this mean that there are sleepers among senior people that are still being sought?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
White House asking Congress for $2.5 billion to fight coronavirus

The Trump administration announced Monday night that it will ask Congress for "at least $2.5 billion" in additional funding to fight the coronavirus.

The funding request will include at least $1 billion for vaccine development, an official said.

Pathetic Chuck... 53 cases that we know of in the US. Big crisis. Must be more to it.

"All of the warning lights are flashing bright red," Schumer said on the Senate floor. "We are staring down a potential pandemic, and the administration has no plan. We have a crisis of coronavirus, and President Trump has no plan, no urgency, no understanding of the facts or how to coordinate a response."

Obama's request in 2014 for Ebola was $6.2 Billion. Some of that money was not spent and Trump is requesting as part of new money.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Chuckie is talking out of his butthole.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if POTUS thinks India should be built into a SuperPower that adds some stability and balance to the region and reduces the responsibility USA currently takes?

There is also the possibility that he plans to reveal much hidden history from the country?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I read it as they still don't know all the players on the higher levels ABOVE politics and Royalty... the Puppet Masters?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if POTUS thinks India should be built into a SuperPower that adds some stability and balance to the region and reduces the responsibility USA currently takes?

There is also the possibility that he plans to reveal much hidden history from the country?

I'm reading that. In think India is the obvious replacement for China anything or all. China's Chinaflu thing isn't helping them, neither is the constant outing of them here in spy situations.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Coronavirus 2020 is an eminence front. The conventional belief is that China is under reporting cases and deaths. Iā€™m thinking they are over reporting it.

The Hong Kong protests evaporated with CV. What scares Asia more than Godzilla? Outbreaks.

If the planet loses 300,000 annually (80,000 in US in2018) due to the regular flu, why the &$@? is everyone in a panic over this one? Itā€™s like Shark Week for contagions.

A few conspiratorial thoughts;

- itā€™s all about Hong Kong
- US elites that missed out on market growth get a chance to buy back in (watch market rebound over next 5-7 days)
- if you need a false flag... may as well be a global one.
- Pharma.... big Pharma
- whatā€™s a good way to get US companies to relocate from China back to US? An apple a day...
- if you want to suppress voter turnout... call 1-800-PANDEMIC
- if you want to scare up support for/against universal healthcare... call 1-800-PANDEMIC
- if you need a quick $1b or so for an off the books OP... ask Congress for $2b to fight the false flag
- if you need to get Dem candidate clown show off the front page... and youā€™ve burned up Russia/Ukraine hoaxes... call 1-800-PANDEMIC

More Iā€™m sure.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
from ffe

Seems ominous.

DWS is an intelligence organization which focuses on the threat of nuclear war and offers an alert code to the public based on current events.

edit on 24-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm guessing the facility is at Fort McClellan. Some of it is open again after the superfund cleanup.

The newest part of the base, the old MP battalion areas and MP school, are still off limits and uninhabitable.

The Reception Center, I think, can still house people, and the old mess is right next door.

I had my basic training at Ft Mac and the Chemical Corp trained along with the MP's back then and that is no more I hear. I recall the POW camps from WW2 were not on the Fort but in Anniston vicinity. I would think they are using those areas if they still have access to them.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

I read it as they still don't know all the players on the higher levels ABOVE politics and Royalty... the Puppet Masters?

We need to grab up some of biggest dogs and discuss things with them until they out the next one up the chain.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join